It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer, Da Vinci & The Catholic Church: Is There A Connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Most of you have probably read "The Da Vinci Code".
It is about the bloodline of Jesus Christ, however... I believe it is really about the bloodline of the Antichrist, and I believe it Predicted the last pope... Peter the Roman.

Here is a strange calculation concerning the anagram of the name Leonardo Da Vinci = O' Draconian Devil & The Mona Lisa = Oh Lame Saint.
THE DA VINCI CODE | O' DRACONIAN DEVIL, OH LAME SAINT | O' LUCIFER, SON OF THE MORNING = (122) + (263) + (281) = 666.

Mystery Babylon Cult | Pope Francis | Vatican City | The Catholic Church = (252) + (122) + (127) + (165) = 666! (252) + (122) + (127) = 501 = DEI using Roman Numerals. VICARIUS = (112) + FILII = (53) = (165).
William Jefferson Blythe III | The Fallen Angel | Oval Office | Barack Hussein Obama II = (252) + (122) + (127) + (165) = 666!

Pope Francis = (122) = The Fallen Angel = Bill Clinton! Strange coincidence... wouldn't you say?

Pope Francis: Peter the Roman | William Jefferson Clinton | The Fallen Angel = (280) + (264) + (122) = 666! Mystery Babylon, Mother of Harlots adds to (280) as well. The Antichrist President & Internal Revenue Service each add to (264).

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Can you elaborate some more?
2nd
edit on 12-8-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well, a thread of mine has 666 replies, what does that mean?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

You're the devil.

I'll do what no Christian has ever done and say a prayer...........for YOU.

OP, if you want to find a connection here leave the numerology and the bible alone. There's probably 10 million names that add up to 666 and the bible is not to be trusted. Too many authors and editors make for bad fiction.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

[pic]xg53eab978.jpg[/pic

It means the last poster was the AC

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet

[pic]xg53eab978.jpg[/pic

It means the last poster was the AC

In that case the poster above you was right, because I made the last post

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
There is a curious symmetry to Da Vinci's work. He liked to write in reverse and use mirror imagery to convey some underlying hidden meaning.

Just put a mirror to 'The Last Supper' and you get a picture of Baphomet, sitting in the middle.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Yes there is. The concept of Lucifer comes to us via the Catholic Church and Da Vinci painted numerous Biblical pictures.
Solved.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: arcturus7
There is a curious symmetry to Da Vinci's work. He liked to write in reverse and use mirror imagery to convey some underlying hidden meaning.

Just put a mirror to 'The Last Supper' and you get a picture of Baphomet, sitting in the middle.

Was not aware of that.
I saw The Last Supper on display at the davinci exhibit, some years ago, when it was on tour. I'm assuming it was not the real thing? Since it was painted onto a wall.
Strange man he was, sketching all those body parts. They had all his sketches there.

I will have to check out this mirror reflection to see this now. I'm curious.

ETA. I checked it out and don't see it. Its just the same image in reverse,

Oh I see there's a certain way to do it, which I didn't.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
There is nothing even coincidental about these types of calculations. You could use a variant of all those phrases, names of people, etc, to arrive at any number you wanted to. Not to mention the fact that when using ancient names in a modern context the spelling changes completely, and thus the numerical values. It is a bunch of hogwash, of that I am certain.

If you want a numerical challenge, I have encoded a secret message. See if you can decrypt it. (It really is encoded, but you cannot decrypt it, even though I did it by hand and it is not a computer-level encryption.) 9A 61 EB 23 4B
41 C1 52 EB 22 A1 42 11 2B 6C 92 91 IB 5B 6A 21 I1 42 22 AA 41 E1 4B FB 91 C1 I2 11 13 43 DC 4C DA 52 AC 43 81 11 AC 82
5A AA 22 B2 63 H1 A1 62 FB 5A 42 EA 41 D1 52 13 31 52 CB 92 22 AA 9B HA 4C H2 81 1A HB A3 I1 3A 22 51 92
IB B2 1A 9B H1 71 11 2B B2 E1 HB F3 E2 61 FA 11 12 51 21 IA 4B 2B AA 41 5A 42 92 4A EB 13 62 H1 FB

I suppose you MIGHT be able to get it if I tell you that it is a one-time pad, and that the key is what everyone has sitting in front of them at the moment. And after the OTP has been encrypted, the letters and numerals you see in the above cipher are simply the same as the key, but arranged on a graph. So the OTP encryption was converted to what you see above. Now it is much easier. If the key were random it would unbreakable, even with a super computer.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
As a Catholic, converted out of the Protestant faith in 2012…

Numerology is idiotic. It is a solution in search of a problem.

Take the words of Christ to heart and stop trying to force a solution.

Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." (John 20:29 NIV)

edit on 12-8-2014 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Fold a $10 bill & turn it upside down standing in front of a mirror, and you will see 666 in the phrase WE THE PEOPLE. I discovered this a few years ago.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

God doesn't make his code unbreakable, and he hid one in the Book of Revelation. It is the only code that is important to crack.

SEEK, AND YE SHALL FIND!

"Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast".

God gave Daniel understanding concerning dreams, just like he gave me understanding of numbers, so I can warn people that they have been deceived into accepting the number & mark of the beast.

edit on 07-27-2016 by IXApollyonXI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Oh, for heaven's sake. This is an exercise in making it up as you go along. Take any selection of names and make them equal 666.

What does it prove? The poster has too much time on his hands, perhaps!

Regards

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

You sound like you may be a little envious of my revelation?
I need to make a correction on my calculation. The phrase "The Oval Office" adds to (127).

Only the wise will understand. I am just the messenger. I hope you & any others that don't believe it... will come to your senses.
HAVEN'T YOU EVER WONDERED WHY NOBODY WANTS TO DISCUSS THE BOOK OF REVELATION?
It's because there is a group of people that possess the knowledge & proof that the number and mark of the beast have already been issued! This group of people have been withholding the truth from the general population.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt | Brotherhood of Freemasonry | Witchcraft = (267) + (288) + (111) = 666! I can go on showing you proof until you're blue in the face. You have no proof to debunk the word of God.

I don't know about you, but I understand what I read. So I can't comprehend how you don't have the wisdom to understand what I have shown you.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
If Heaven is to be full of egotistical, self-righteous nincompoops pulling numbers out of each others' asses, I, for one, will enjoy my eternity in Hell.
edit on 8/14/2014 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

You seem so angry about me revealing the truth, and I never claimed that I was not a sinner. In fact you are the one acting self righteous!
Here is another strange calculation concerning a logo.

ESPN SPORT SCIENCE = (200) + (52) = (252) = William Jefferson Blythe III. I hope you are not blind, because sometimes something can be right in front of you... and you still miss it.
"Sometimes a person can be book smart, but be lacking wisdom".

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

First of all... I can already see that you do not understand OTP. I understand it perfectly. | Cipher: "ITRELV" | Without the proper key to match the cipher it is possible to come up with several different messages that may not be the right message.

Therefore... it makes it unbreakable. You would never know which message is the correct one. I challenge you to solve this one... Key: "BLYTHE" Cipher: "ITRELV".

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IXApollyonXI

But...Lucifer is nothing more than a mistranslation. The word itself doesn't belong in the Bible. It's supposed to be a disgraced Babylonian king. Christianity grabbed hold of it and labeled Satan and Lucifer as "the devil".

A little study in this may change your views.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Christianity grabbed hold of it and labeled Satan and Lucifer as "the devil".

Correct, although it is LATE Christianity that did this -- the confusion didn't arise until the 19th Century. Prior to that, it was generally held that the one instance of "Lucifer" in the Bible, in Isaiah 14, referred to the King of Babylon.

I have seen some Protestants (it's a Protestant belief) go through all sorts of Biblical gymnastics to "prove" that Lucifer is Satan, though it seems to me to be a lot more economical to just say it was a mistake and move on. Makes the Luciferians look a bit daft, to boot, lol.

new topics

top topics

join