It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wearefromthefuture.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Website that posts videos every so often, inspirational stuff. From what I can tell most of the philosophical points made in the videos are being backed by the authors understanding of quantum mechanics. I am not the author, just came across this and thought the videos were worth a look. Hope someone enjoys.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I have to say I really liked he message and what it is trying to say, I just wish the narrator wasn't so dramatic. I think that might turn some folks off and they will miss the point. Just my humble opinion though.a reply to: SentientEruditeSapien

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
different. looks like a strong base in the electric universe theory as well

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This comes across to me like feel good entertainment. The screen fills with happy images, the music crescendos to match the frantic images while the narrators voice pummels the view with up beat cliches. A video filled to the brim with excitement and hope. I see nothing more than entertainment.

I find little truth in feverishly strung together cliches. I prefer my potential truth one piece at a time, with time to digest and integrate what is being considered. The website may be great, I don't know, but I found little in the video that is not used all the time in other just as exciting entertainment.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: batcrapcrazy

You might be right. The authors previous video was focused on quantum super-positioning in photosynthesis, quite informative if you can get through all the metaphors.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Inspiring video, thanks for sharing.

top topics

join