It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman discovers swastika on McDonald's bun

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Lmao .. thats as funny as some countries Ive heard of boycotting and protesting mcdonalds for supporting israel ..

So what is it ? Is mcdonalds supporting nazis or war criminal israelis ? ....

Meh.. whole worlds gone bloody mental ..

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
bodily fluids in the food?
thats absolutely disgusting and should be punishable by firing squad

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ExNihiloRed

You know, I was totally expecting some sort of amorphous blob that would look more like an amorphous blob to me than an actual swastika. The last thing I expected was an actual swastika. I was thinking pareidolia but nope, that's a swastika.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Que the tunes and music!

"I lifted up the bun and what did i see? A swastika that's been left by a nazi!
I looked around and guess what i found? A McDonalds employee laughing on the ground!"

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Who takes apart their hamburger? I think she put it there herself.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Heck she should be so lucky...here in Australia we dont get butter on Burger Kings or McDonalds. Not that I eat at Maccas..only ever tried it once Yukk...

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Let me guess: She suffered severe psychological distress and needs some money to make it all better??

I knew a guy who worked for a fried chicken place. 20 minutes before closing, they received a phone call. The manager said that they all had to work late because some tour bus was stopping and had many people on it. People already had plans to go to a party, but it didn't matter!! NO!! They had to stay and make food for a whole bus-load of people. One of the cooks, through his frustration, found a dead rat outside behind one of the dumpsters, and he rolled and deep-fried it and sent it out on a big platter of fried chicken. Not one complaint. Not one.

An off duty cop was eating at a local Mexican restaurant. As he made his way to the bathroom, he looked into the kitchen. He saw a dude pissing in the refried beans. The off duty cop arrested him on sight. I don't know all the details, only that it did happen. I never ate there again.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Could this woman prove the person that put it on there meant for it to be a Nazi symbol? She probably doesn't know this but that is also a Hindu religious symbol.
The Swastika Symbol

In Hinduism, the two symbols represent the two forms of the creator god Brahma: facing right it represents the evolution of the universe (Devanagari: प्रवृत्ति, Pravritti), facing left it represents the involution of the universe (Devanagari: निवृत्ति, Nivritti). It is also seen as pointing in all four directions (north, east, south and west) and thus signifies a grounded stability. Its use as a Sun symbol can first be seen in its representation of the god Surya (Devanagari: सूर्य, Sun). The swastika is considered extremely holy and auspicious by all Hindus, and is regularly used to decorate items related to Hindu culture. It is used in all Hindu yantras (Devanagari: यंत्र) and religious designs. Throughout the subcontinent of India, it can be seen on the sides of temples, religious scriptures, gift items, and letterheads. The Hindu deity Ganesh (Devanagari: गणेश) is often shown sitting on a lotus flower on a bed of swastikas.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Normally there's a tonne of mayonnaise and lettuce smeared all over the place.

You'd never unveil a perfect swastika.

Fake.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

There is no excuse for #'ing with people's food. That is gross. It is why I never send food back, never.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
If I'd received that on mine, I'd have shrugged and chowed down. It's not going to hurt you, lady, it's ultimately just lines that you would never have seen without rummaging through the sandwich to begin with.

And I certainly wouldn't have gotten someone fired for it, that's crude. It's a crappy job, but someone's got to slap your cheap food together for you to complain about. Random "decor" on the meat-facing side of the buns is the least of my worries when it comes to fast food.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Unrealised

I thought the real crime was getting butter on your chicken sandwich. She probably special ordered it (no mayo, add butter) and was checking if it was there. The person she special ordered it from was probably pissed she special ordered and threw on the swastika butter (coming to a store near you soon). Based on the article, she was not "lovin' it."

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Exactly!

OH MY, some kid was entertaining himself. Big deal. There are a lot worse things he could have done. If drawing things with condiments is the worst, party on kid.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
First off the Nazi swastika is right to left, the pagan and others are usually left to right, the employee probably did the pagan one but on the underside of the bun which the women is complaining about it is a reflection and as it turns out is the Nazi version.
2nd what the hell is she doing checking the bun for? edible food?
3rd who cares its all poison anyway
4th she's probably one of those people that are miserable gits who don't have a life and just want to feel self important by interfering in other peoples lives so much so that it makes them feel good.
We had a neighbour like that, she'd complain about nothing important to the world just to make herself the momentary center of attention.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Who takes the burger apart to inspect the bun?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: PseudoOne
Que the tunes and music!

"I lifted up the bun and what did i see? A swastika that's been left by a nazi!
I looked around and guess what i found? A McDonalds employee laughing on the ground!"

Second verse:
So I walked over to him and extended my knee to a well placed position in the family jewels you see..then I walked away but did not flee with visions of my lawyers jumping with glee

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Spider gets it xD

I feel like if people chip in we could get a whole song going lol

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join