It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman discovers swastika on McDonald's bun

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

A woman said she found a swastika burned with butter onto a bun of a McDonald's chicken sandwich, according to various media organizations.

I did nazi that coming
edit on 12-8-2014 by ExNihiloRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This is in such poor taste, i couldn't help but laugh at it.
what's next, Hitlers face on a big mac?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
A jainist would have smiled and said thank you. Stupid pc people. Bet she didn't even eat it.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ExNihiloRed

Good lord, that's hitlarious!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExNihiloRed I did nazi that coming

ok that made me laugh.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I used to work at a pizza place years ago, I totally made swazis, pentagrams and stuff out of hamburger or bacon on peoples pizzas just to keep myself entertained... no one ever complained... to me anyway.... and my shift was always the "busiest" and I always made the best tips...

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: awh666

I used to work at a pizza place years ago, I totally made swazis, pentagrams and stuff out of hamburger or bacon on peoples pizzas just to keep myself entertained... no one ever complained... to me anyway.... and my shift was always the "busiest" and I always made the best tips...

I guess worshipping the devil has its perks

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I asked my polish buddy to take a look at this, but he said he was occupied. Fuhreal.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I don't think I ever lift the bun on any sandwich I order. I just eat it, lol. I would have eaten the swastika and probably say it was a good burger, lol. I can bet you 10 to 1, this isn't an isolated case. When you have teenagers working in the kitchen, they'll do anything to amuse themselves and fellow workers.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Well since there is no right way to lay a bun could it be a good luck swastika?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Where is Eric Holder and the Justice League of America?

THIS NEEDS TO END!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
OK, wait a minute. I read the title, and my mind went into conspiracy mode.

Maybe the woman put the swastika there herself, looking for a lawsuit. It would be less painful than spilling hot coffee in your lap.

Maybe it was a Mossad public relations ploy, designed to gain sympathy for Israel.

Then I read the article, and it was pretty mundane. Apparently, just some joker doing something stupid, gets caught, gets fired. I was a little dumbfounded. Why did my mind go to these conspiracy theories, but not the obvious?

I guess I need to lay off the ATS for a bit. Does anyone know of a good 12 step program? I tried Googling "Conspiracy Theorists Anonymous." Apparently, it's on Facebook but I refuse to get a Facebook account. That's how the Government tracks you.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

LOL, first thing my mind went to was Ukrainian Neo-Nazi militias.

Think I need to join you in that 12 step program.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Now was this intentional or were kids just being kids and fooling around making their job interesting. Who checks the inside of their sandwich for patterns anyway.

There did not have to be intentional hate involved with this, nor a person who follows Nazi beliefs involved. I'm not saying it isn't possible, just that it could be a harmless act.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: yourmaker
A jainist would have smiled and said thank you. Stupid pc people. Bet she didn't even eat it.

Anyone who took the time to put a swastika on a bun had the time to put bodily fluid on the inside I damned sure would't eat it.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Ok , the drawing of symbols on the food i can live with, hey i've been there as a chef in my younger years, hell i used to sacrifice matches on the stove top before a big shift (maybe to much information).
But one thing i can not tolerate is spiking food, only people of the lowest IQ spike orders. i worked in the food industry for a long time and i can see a lot of morons on here have too, one particular shift i worked we had one person who suffered from severe moronic disorder or low IQ.
customer was allergic to seafood and the docket read no seafood, so he spiked it, restaurant ended up full of paramedics after the matre de had slammed them with the epi pen.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This is one of those things that is not a big deal, yet I wouldn't be surprised if a multi-million dollar lawsuit was filed. Some people are just dumb, and they have to blow everything out of proportion. This is the same mentality that some parents have, going to their child's school and complaining over every little thing. People like that annoy me to no end. So hopefully this woman is a decent human being and realizes that she was not harmed in any way, and that there are bigger things to worry about in the world. I would much rather focus on catching the morons who spit in your food. Anyone who would do that to someone is just a horrible person who doesn't know how to deal with problems. If you don't like your job then quit. That is what I tell people in the service industry when they're rude to me. And I am not a demanding person or mean in any way when I go to a restaurant or other place. You are there to do a job. You're getting paid for it, so do it correctly. If you feel you are not entertained enough, then find another job. Customers shouldn't have to suffer because you don't like your job. You are there by choice. That goes for the person who did this to the bun. It is not a big deal, but it still shouldn't have been done, because again, they have a job to do and that is not a part of it. If you are going to entertain yourself it should never be at a customer's expense.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join