It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel furious as UN unveils Gaza probe team

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: maceov

I don't see any other country do the same what Israel is not doing on regular bases - every couple of years...

Just imagine if this is method we in USA should take care of parts of cities with high crime rate... to keep everyone else safe...

You see how absurd your argument is?

edit on 16-8-2014 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperFrog
a reply to: maceov

I don't see any other country do the same what Israel is not doing on regular bases - every couple of years...

What other country has thousands of missiles fired at it for years by terrorists?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

The Mexican Cartel has been waging war with the DEA for years. How easy it would be to just light up the country with hellfire missiles. While you might whine that I'm comparing apples to oranges, make no mistake, the cartel would cut you up with a chainsaw for just looking at them.

Now a Mexican military helicopter has crossed the border and opened fire on U.S. Border Patrol agents conducting a “drug interdiction operation” in southern Arizona near the Tohono O’odham Indian Nation.

No injuries occurred and Mexican authorities soon apologized for the incident, but not everyone believes the presence of the Mexican military in the area was an accident.

The shooting occurred in the dark of night eight miles inside the U.S. border. The area is known for illegal smuggling into U.S. territory by violent drug cartels, raising suspicions that the Mexican military and the cartels may have coordinated the attack.

Link

Fact check away!

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Too damn bad Israel. Don't want a human rights watch, stop killing innocent civilians.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

"For this commission the important thing is not human rights but the rights of terrorist organisations like Hamas," he told AFP.

Noooo... I think it's for the rights of the tens of thousands of children living, thousands injured, and 437 murdered.

I think it's for the millions terrorized, th hundreds of thousands of families displaced, the destruction of homes and attacks on shelters, the thousands injured and 800 or so murdered.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
What other country has thousands of missiles fired at it for years by terrorists?

No other country oppresses and occupied its neighbor for that many yeas either, if you like to follow that FAIL logic.

Could we call everyone who fires missiles and shells into neighbor's country terrorist? That would make a sense... logical sense, if you ask me...

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It's a chicken or the egg came first dilemma.

The inhabitants of the land in question did not 'send an invitation' to this new displaced peoples wandering the globe for some promised land that was given to them after 40 years in the desert, which afterward they were again rejected, displaced for having no conscience, the walking dead.

Oh yes, they walk amongst us.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join