It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America, Europe, Israel, Africa, Russia, China and the Rest of the World, We Have Been Warned! Wha

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Mmmm... I don't know, a false perception of victory if the west fails to act, a sense that the world is starting to turn on Israel, growing feelings of desperation and a belief that a united caliphate might succeed where western style govts are perceived as betraying Islam by many?

Don't get me wrong, your usually seriously spot on in regards to the geo political stuff...

But extremist "movements" seem to take on a life of their own

The core of the SS went from just over 2000 members in 1929 to over 200,000 in 1933, personally in regards to a movement of this nature, i'd kill it early on.

edit on 12-8-2014 by criticalhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
PLEASE WAKE UP!!!
Cultural jihad is a real threat to the world as we know it and anyone claiming otherwise is simply ignorant or deceived by our politically correct governors, muslim speakers and the media constantly repeating the belief Islam is a religion of peace. It is not and never has been! History shows us this, they are only peaceful during integration!
The requirements of muslims through their caliphate are clear, integrate and spread Islam to all nations, convert as many infidels as possible through whatever means necessary and finally implement sharia law.
Currently on many fronts muslims are engaging in some form of jihad, some are engaging in armed battle with limited to no rules of engagement, some are simply raping, murdering, even beheading innocent children others are in our communities patiently gaining footholds to promote their agenda.
Where is the outrage from the so called peace loving moderate muslims with regard to the atrocities being committed in their name? Theres none in my part of the world, just the odd statement of " as true peaceful muslims we condemn these actions" from muslim PR speakers combined with regular media reports of "Islam is a religion of peace".
Wheres the public protests, the public outrage they show when so quick to defend their religion or precious prophet (MURDERING PEADOPHILE) when someone writes a book or makes a movie or even draws a cartoon they perceive to be slanderous.
No doubt i will be branded a bigot for my honesty, such is the norm today in western society. I am not a hater, i wish nobody any harm, but i do believe in justice! Just not the sharia kind.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: lestweforget
Yaaaaawn...
A couple of thousand years ago a large force coming across the border on camels might have been a scary thing, but now we can wipe out invaders by the thousands evidenced by the Highway of death, and that was decades ago.
Even then and still to this day, I do not fear cave men thousands of miles away with a camel and a Mosin.
Please though, feel free to be afraid of all of the boogeymen the news tells you about.
Many things also happen over in the sand box that I just can't see happening here in the US.
I imagine even the crips and bloods would form a truce if Los Angeles were overrun by isisrael or Al CIAduh.
And don't even get me started on the militia element in Texas, I don't believe they are the sort to shed their uniforms, weapons and run away.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The average american should be smarter then your average bear....... but a billion dollar media empire laughs at that kind of thinking.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: g146541

With all due respect 41, im pretty sure comprehension is not one of your strong points. So ill try to simplify for what its worth,
; i dont agree or believe for that matter most of news media.
; any threat i may have been describing will not be an invading army.
; islam is misleading us, they are misrepresenting themselves to the point that they are deceiving us.
;the threat i describe is already among you!
I mean, you already have a muslim president FFS!

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: lestweforget
I see...
Cool story Bro.
I'm still having a real hard time worrying about boogeymen.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Yes they are all gangs.

The world is slowly waking up to this reality.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Yeah but I dunno man... something seems to have changed with ISIS lately. We're they always driving around in those brand new Toyota trucks? And taking over half of Iraq with little resistance? It seems like somebody powerful wants them to have some power or at least be viewed as a major threat. Maybe they will commit or be blamed for the next 9/11? A lot can change in a short time. Not long ago nobody knew about them, now they are taking over half of Iraq, riding around in tons of brand new trucks and stealing hundreds of millions of dollars along with huge weapons caches including the wmds Bush was looking for, apparently. What will happen in the next 6 to 12 months?

I truly hope that what you say is true and nobody will remember them in a year or two and they are not gaining momentum like they appear to be. We might be watching the Muslim version of the Nazi story unfolding right before our eyes. But like I said, I hope you are right.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
However, I believe arming the rebels against IS is the best way to defeat them.

That worked so well with the Taliban against the Soviets. Whoops

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
Many here will call me a fear monger, an alarmist, a sheeple, propagandist take your pick. I am none of those things,
I am a realist.

I don't quite understand the premise of this thread.
Are you saying there is no hope and destruction is 100% ?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I got Jihadists to the left of me,
Zionists to the right,
Here I am
Stuck in the middle with you

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
How the hell in the world some people could not see that the terrorist groups of most kinds including the Sisis are all supported and financed by the Elites of the world is beyond me...They are just there to do orchestrated missions in favor of the rich and the greedy and they have nothing to do with Islam or any other Ideology ,heck they can not even spell that right...They serve many other purposes as well including redirecting attentions,fear mongering and showing "muscle" to Russia! and Iran! which I personally find it to be absolutely funny...I am sure there will be nothing left of them in a couple of years and the US/UK/Israel will have to pick up the tab and suffer the consequences.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
gangs can say have prefered cities of control. They arn't exactly a country because they are Nomadic.

They deal drugs and guns, Commit organized crime. They smuggle goods, Such as robing museums ect.
Just organized crime.

Even Hamas is a criminal orginization. Just look up on google. Organized crime tunnels. And you will see its a pretty common theme plaguing every city on the planet.

The only threat to the NWO is Gangs. Of any sort. There are gangs were you are required to kill people or do horendous things in order to move up in rank.

What do you think this headless picture is? Its one of those initiations. You arn't fighting terrorist. You are fighting organized crime that is branched to other factions of organized crime.

How you ever seen a gang in the middle east? Do you think the middle east is exempt from gangs?
I highly doubt that. We can't label them all just terrorists because there is simply more than one plot at hand.
And they are more into Economy and gaining territoral control like any gang does.

There are cities in the US where cops can't even roll down for fear of being SHOT.
ISIS isn't isolated to just Iraq and Syria. Just like Al-quaeda isn't reserved just to Afganistan.
ISIS could very well imerge from the US from current muslim residents. It's very possible.

I wouldn't hold my breath on nothing happening to the US just yet.

edit on 13-8-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join