It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dressed for war- ferguson police

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm
I posted about it, and the girl getting shot in the head, along with the link where I am getting some of my information. There has been an Alderman pisting to twitter, along with several reporters with boots on the ground, in Ferguson.

They have been using scanners, and the live reporters, as well as getting live tips from verifiable sources, and posting to a reddit page being run by 6 verified redditors, for days now.

The information coming out from these boots on the ground sources is invaluable.

I was unable to respond earlier as I had to go to bed. I work at night and have to sleep during the day. Aftet posting this, I am going back to bed, and my availability for a couple of days will be very limited.

That being said, you totally misundesrtood my post, but for some reason, ATS kept thinking I was trying to edit your post every time I tried to reply with quotes.

It doesn't matter anyway.

Here's the link.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
But there just following orders/ sarcasm

Remind you of a place in the east of Europe

Reply to constructionoflight

edit on 13 8 2014 by Thefarmer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: scghst1

It's totally baffling me that a many many members of this board have said at one point, that if the police ever turn on them and try to take their constitutional freedoms away, they would not stand for it, they would fight back.
And now it's really happening and a majority of what I am seeing is condemnation of those fighting for their rights.
Makes me sad.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: chaoticborders

Yes I think we call them turncoats

And a lot hasn't replied that did in another thread where they are slagging off the protesters saying they are all wrong

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Anonymous: Audio Tapes (St. Louis Dispatch)

St. Louis County Police Scanner

www.ustream.tv...
edit on 13-8-2014 by Black_Fox because: AdD

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

m.bizjournals.com...

Another tidbit, to prove the information that is coming out is true.

Michael Brown had no criminal record. Some people have been doxxing someone with the same name, proclaiming it is him, with prior felonies. It is not. A reference was made to this and "making anothet thread" on the previous page.

Also, the information about the officer having been beaten in the face, this is the first public acknowledgement of that fact. It had been alledged that, "Michael never did nothin, never fought with the officer", yet, he sustained facial bruising and his eye was reportedly still swollen shut as of yesterday. So, the statement the officer was assaulted bears out. I am sure there will be photos of the cops face that come out.

This only stands as testimony that the witnesses accounts are untrue, that he did strike the cop.

m.bizjournals.com...

Also, it appears they may end up with a cerfew, afterall, as the mayor has called for an end to night time protests. Daytime is fine, he says, but too many people are coming in and causing trouble at night.

Thank goodness he finally saw that light.

m.bizjournals.com...

edit on 13-8-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Anonymous releases Police Scanner audio from the entire day Michael Brown was shot and killed

Link

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Libertygal

Doesn't matter... if the kid was unarmed, and shot in the back and was gunned down standing in the street with his hands in the air, it doesn't matter if he shanked the officer... he was no longer resisting and was not a threat, lethal force wasn't justified.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: chaoticborders

It's totally baffling me that a many many members of this board have said at one point, that if the police ever turn on them and try to take their constitutional freedoms away, they would not stand for it, they would fight back.
And now it's really happening and a majority of what I am seeing is condemnation of those fighting for their rights.
Makes me sad.

Most of them are hypocrites that would support police brutality if the people on the short end of the stick don't look like them. Just like we are seeing here.

Don't be fooled when they babble on about the "police state" or anything like that. Most of them would gladly line up to get a tattoo on their forehead if they were told it was to keep the illegals out.

edit on 8/13/2014 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf
If, if, if. That's the POINT.

Too many unknowns.

What we DO know?

He DID attack the officer. The officer was injured, and that's assault. He had a right to defend himself and to secure his weapon, and to shoot to kill if his life was in danger.

What we DO know? These witness statements are falling apart, bit by bit, as the facts come out. Amazingly, not one person admitted Michael hit the cop, yet, he was beaten in the face.

The witnesses claim Michael was shot in the back, yet, several witness statements leave that out. From the photo, there is no shot in the back visible.

As I have said, we need to wait until ALL the facts come out. And, they will.

edit on 13-8-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thefarmer

originally posted by: BanTv

originally posted by: xDeadcowx
a reply to: USNVP4038

If the police were out of the picture in the first place Michael Brown would still be alive.

Sometimes you have to meet violence with violence if you want to be heard.

Cop shoots my son. I'm upset. I break into my neighbors house and rape her.

Sound stupid? Well, it is.

Wow!! How can you say that has there been any reports of women getting raped?

People like you are what the world doesn't need

Haha wow. I didn't say that happened to anyone, now did I? I was pointing out how ridiculous the looting is.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Folks this is what you get when you have a few hundred thousand "urban trained crowd controll vets" coming back from all the places we occupy. This aint just lil ole Ferguson, it's nation wide. Fear & intimidation is now the norm. Military style garb, military style training, military style mentality. We the people are ALL SUSPECTS. We the innocent are treated no different than the criminals. Yea, Americas in the crapper & has been for a long damn time. A police state that's where were headed at about a kizillion miles per hour. When they can close the area off, close off the sky above it, end any and all media comimg from the area.....no the Police state is already here.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: chaoticborders

Makes me sad.

Because they didn't fight back, they robbed stores.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

OMG I wish I could give you 10 stars.
I agree 100% pure hypocrisy on this site in regards to this issue.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Libertygal
He DID attack the officer. The officer was injured, and that's assault. He had a right to defend himself and to secure his weapon, and to shoot to kill if his life was in danger.

Assuming that an officer was indeed injured, it does not follow that he attacked the officer.

You are missing a vital logical link tying those two claims together.

The witnesses, correct me if I'm wrong, say the officer nearly hit them with his car and opened the door quickly. This was said to have struck Brown and bounced back at the officer.

Presumably, the officer would be trying to get out of his car when the door came back at him, if that were to. It would be a reasonable assumption that the door itself might have caused the facial injury that you claim.

Perhaps this was nothing more than a simple accident which escalated to murder?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Libertygal

m.bizjournals.com...

Another tidbit, to prove the information that is coming out is true.

Michael Brown had no criminal record. Some people have been doxxing someone with the same name, proclaiming it is him, with prior felonies. It is not. A reference was made to this and "making anothet thread" on the previous page.

Also, the information about the officer having been beaten in the face, this is the first public acknowledgement of that fact. It had been alledged that, "Michael never did nothin, never fought with the officer", yet, he sustained facial bruising and his eye was reportedly still swollen shut as of yesterday. So, the statement the officer was assaulted bears out. I am sure there will be photos of the cops face that come out.

This only stands as testimony that the witnesses accounts are untrue, that he did strike the cop.

m.bizjournals.com...

Also, it appears they may end up with a cerfew, afterall, as the mayor has called for an end to night time protests. Daytime is fine, he says, but too many people are coming in and causing trouble at night.

Thank goodness he finally saw that light.

m.bizjournals.com...

How hard would it be for this cop to take one in the face after this had happened?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BanTv

But why would you compare looting to raping? Or even say it?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Redacted
edit on 13-8-2014 by scghst1 because: Just here to listen for now.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Why would I derail a thread that I started? I'm having a conversation with another poster

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Thefarmer

Have lots of pictures like this; its creepy.

The only thing missing is a tank and some RPG's

Rebel 5

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join