It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada has vaccine against Ebola

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Canada has vaccine against Ebola

These are small amounts, but Canada claims to have an experimental vaccine against Ebola.
The country talks to the World Health Organization how to make it available in Africa.

Canada has less than 1500 doses of the vaccine available. The country expects it needs 4 to 6 months before it has large quantities available.

www.rtlnieuws.nl...

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Untested vaccine...UNTESTED>

The news comes hours after the World Health Organization said a panel of experts advised that it would be ethical to use untested drugs and vaccine in this raging epidemic, which is several times larger than any previous outbreak. Read more: www.ctvnews.ca...

Not even sure how to use it:

Just how much vaccine Canada has is a bit of a guess. The product hasn't been tested yet in people, so it's not known how much vaccine an individual would need to be protected. For the time being, the size of a dose is being extrapolated from the research that has been done on primates. Read more: www.ctvnews.ca...

Not too sure if I would want to be a guinea pig.

Peace

edit on 12-8-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

The news comes hours after the World Health Organization said a panel of experts advised that it would be ethical to use untested drugs and vaccine in this raging epidemic, which is several times larger than any previous outbreak. Read more: www.ctvnews.ca...

Not even sure how to use it:

Just how much vaccine Canada has is a bit of a guess. The product hasn't been tested yet in people, so it's not known how much vaccine an individual would need to be protected. For the time being, the size of a dose is being extrapolated from the research that has been done on primates. Read more: www.ctvnews.ca...

Not too sure if I would want to be a guinea pig.

Peace

It`s not tested on humans yet, but I`m sure in a lab and on animals.

Would be though choice to make, wanting to be a guinea pig, but a noble one.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

1500 doses that will be reserved for the elite class..

Just saying...

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Let them test it first. Is it antibodies? Viral coating particles? Enzyme protease inhibitors? Something like that could permanently turn your immune system off and require a complete blood plasma replacement therapy. Anything grown in culture on a petri dish, in eggs, animal blood serum could have all sorts of surprise third-party viruses as well.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

If you had Ebola you would be willing to be thee first person in the world to test it, after all it is Canadian medicine so you can be sure its good...

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Vaccine?
we don't need no stinkin vaccine

The treatment for ebola, along with accompanying MOA has been sent to this web site.

This is a lengthy article, DO NOT SURFACE READ. The actual treatment for ebola which will virtually eliminate fatalities, as revealed by a doctor who has worked with ebola, is below.
Consider this: The elite would never release a plague without an easy cure, and along with this ebola outbreak an American biowarfare firm has been working in Sierra Leon for the last five years. Google that. Sierra Leon has actually identified them as the perpetrators of this outbreak and kicked them out of the country. There is absolutely no doubt this outbreak was intentionally caused by the U.S. war department.
And if it is intentional, a cure is known. There would simply be no other way to do business.

Here is the treatment, complete with MOA. This is a treatment and not a cure, your immune system wipes out the virus, and the treatment gives your immune system time to do it. Here is what Ebola does that is fatal: It causes the complete removal of all vitamin C from the body. No one actually knows what mechanism is involved in doing this, other than a malfunction that is not permanently destructive to whatever is triggered to remove all vitamin C. All the researchers know is that vitamin C drops to zero and all the symptoms of ebola are consistent with a complete loss of vitamin C.

How do I know this? A doctor who has remained anonymous and has worked with ebola victims has discovered this and sent it to this web site, at last check this cannot be googled which confirms this doctor did not just copy paste, SO POST IT EVERYWHERE; GET THIS OUT THERE, THE TREATMENT FOR EBOLA WHICH WILL PREVENT DEATH IS KNOWN AND THIS IS AN EMERGENCY REQUEST FOR MY READERS TO SPREAD THIS INFO AND STOP THIS EBOLA ATTACK IN ITS TRACKS.
www.jimstonefreelance.com...

[all caps usedare from source ]
something to consider?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lestranger

Cabbage is one of the most used vegetable in Africa and it has twice that much vitamin C than an orange has. Vitamin C stays in body about 12 hours so we should eat vitamin C twice a day.
Vitamin C shoul be eaten raw, boiling destroys it.
Even if the Vitamin C is the answer i doubt people feel eating when they are vomiting and having a dhiarrea.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
...uhm ?

U.S. Government claims exclusive ownership over its “invention” of Ebola

www.globalresearch.ca... -own-a-patent-on-ebola-invention

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
We could becoming unwilling vaccine guinea pigs. Just thinking of the movie Contagion, where they thought of putting the vaccine in the water system as done with flouride. The scientists advising on that movie are the same ones involved in this outbreak.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
...uhm ?

U.S. Government claims exclusive ownership over its “invention” of Ebola

www.globalresearch.ca... -own-a-patent-on-ebola-invention

Interesting, but it may be they were using this strain to make vaccines or serums. Vaccines are made from diseases themselves

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Sounds a little fishy to me, not tested on humans yet? I think I would rather take my chances avoiding Ebola than to take a vaccine with no long term testing. What happens if a person has a severe reaction to it like I have with flu shots. What if the vaccine makes some people into carriers of the Ebola.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

Yep,

That's how the zombie apocalypse starts....

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Vaccines generally contain all kind of nasty crap, including the virus. I'm thinking, if this stuff is ever made available to joe public i would wait to see the results before allowing this to be used on my children or person. Even if it does prevent/cure Ebola it probably makes us susceptible to all kinds of other viral infections doing the rounds.

new topics

top topics

join