It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from sunny Florida

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'm new here and wanted to say hello. I was raised all my life preparing for the 'end' and now I'm thinking my parents were not as crazy as I once thought. This ebola threat, false flag, whatever it is has really opened my eyes along with some odd things happening in my city on a local level. I guess within the past several years I haven't felt like I'm living in the USA any longer. I don't blame this peculiar feeling I have on any particular leader because I feel that any leader, former, present or future are merely puppets for higher ups and that is what really has my attention as of late.

Anyway, here I am and happy to be here. Thanks for having me.
edit on 08/11/2014 by quirkygirl because: spelling error

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to the looney bin.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: quirkygirl
Welcome, quirkygirl from sunny Florida!
Hope all your questions are answered...immediately...and then, we can all party like it's 1999

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaAgent
Hello and welcome to the looney bin.

Thank you.

I'm in good company then.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

Thank you very much and I look forward to it.
hehe

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. So, you're the one who is hording my sunshine. I want it back.

Will trade you some cookies for sunshine. I'll even throw in 2 weeks worth of rain.

I look forward to meeting you in the forums...

Des

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: quirkygirlI guess within the past several years I haven't felt like I'm living in the USA any longer.

Past several years? Try 12 years 11 months and 30 days ago.

Anyways, welcome to ATS. I will tell you though that the end is no closer to being imminent then it was 10 years, 100 years, or even 1000 years ago. Just more crazy people doing irresponsible things in positions of vast power. As tradition.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Haha, yep, I have the sunshine. It's nearly 100 here today...sweltering. Thank you for the warm welcome, complete with cookies. Mmmm.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

Welcome to ATS. So, you're the one who is hording my sunshine. I want it back.

Ditto that.
Welcome Quirkygirl...from rainy Nova Scotia.
I got enough water here to float my boat.
Send some sun?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Thank you for the warm welcome and easing my concerns. I've been so scared about schoo'l beginning on Monday. It's not just the ebola thing you know, here we have some pretty nasty viruses floating about that they are saying is from a flood of immigrants. We've had so many new kids added to our school district my kids are no longer going to their school but a new school as the district had to redo the boundaries.

Our city currently faces Chikungunya and Dengue, so much so that the health dept is going door-to-door. Ugh. With the tropical climate, it's a breeding ground for viruses such as these. Anyway, thanks. Sorry for the ramble.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

I'd gladly send some sun your way. I'm originally from Michigan so I know about the dreary gray skies that seem endless. Thank you so much for the welcome.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

quirkygirl, welcome to ATS enjoy your stay

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Yes, contagions can be scary things since there is no way to tell if that guy standing next to you is a carrier or not. It creates paranoia and fear. Though keep in mind, it could be worse. At least we aren't living during 1918.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
If this were facebook, I'd like that post. You are absolutely right. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Well if this thread was in a forum other than the introduction one, you could have given it a star. But that's ok. I don't need virtual vindication for my wisdom. I just enjoy giving it out

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
i'm intensely jealous that you are in sunny Florida while i am in crummy, rainy, manchester.

hello and have a good one

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Welcome quirkygirl from florida!! Hope ats helps you. Im in florida as well and am glad to see more people down here waking up.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: flareva1

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. Glad to be here and in good company.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Welcome to the boards Quirkygirl i would love some of that sunshine . 72-96 inches of rain EVERY year where i stay

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

Oh, but I love England. Thanks for the warm welcome.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join