It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone predicated that Robin Williams was going to die 3 days before it happened!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Robin Williams' Family Guy episode showing failed suicide attempt was on BBC Three minutes before death was announced

www.dailyrecord.co.uk...

"An episode of cartoon comedy Family Guy about Robin Williams featuring a failed suicide attempt went out at almost exactly the time his death was announced."
edit on 12-8-2014 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

Fatman & Robin

When Robin Williams gets roasted, Peter takes offense and wishes everyone was Robin Williams and is struck by lightning. When he wakes up, he finds out that everyone he touches turns into Robin Williams. After vowing to be responsible with his gift, Peter turns everyone into Robin Williams. But when he accidentally turns his family into Robin Williams, he realizes the horror and tries to run, turning even inanimate objects into Robin. Stewie and Rupert try to blend in by pretending to be already changed. Finding himself with a town filled with Robin Williams, he tries to commit suicide but fails. He eventually frees everyone by removing them from their make believe jobs and sending them out into the world but keeps enough characters to stand in for his family as he goes insane and cuts off his hands to keep from changing anyone else as Stewie sits on the rooftop noting of all the variations of Robin, they couldn't get permission to do Disney's Genie from Aladdin.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

A few days to a week before his death I had the urge to watch some of his old school stand up on YT. Going to be sadly missed

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie
he was in rehab just last month
hopefully he wasnt on test meds

That's a good point. A lot of these anti-depressants end up causing more suicides than they prevent.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
What a bunch of tools on that thread. Thanks for the laugh. lol

RIP Robin.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

I had a creepy dream the night before his passing.

I dreamed I was floating outside in space and then I saw a shooting star leave earth.
And I was watching it go to a massive huge white light, that was almost blinding me.
Then I heard a voice say. :He's leaving earth."

Then all of a sudden I get like 100s of pictures flashing in front of my eyes, like someone going through tv channels extremely quickly.
It scared me enough to wake me up.

I was thinking about that dream all day.
The voice didn't say anything else, only that.

(He was my late mom's favorite actor, she used to take me with her to see all his movies. We both cried at the cinema when we watched 'What dreams may come'.)

I want to add: the voice did not say any name, it just said: "He's leaving earth."

edit on 12/8/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

I am no opponent to intuitive sensory perception.
Robin reached millions.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical
What a bunch of tools on that thread. Thanks for the laugh. lol

RIP Robin.

My favorite post from that thread...

"OP, can you make a thread about Justin Beiber next?"

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

And we have 60's rockstars still alive.....that rockstar life would kill me in 2 years. And they keep on pumpin...

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

That is just creepy, especially in the manner of his death.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
anyone make a prediction about Lauren Bacall passing away today?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: droxs

So did the psychic to the stars predict Robin Williams death, and it looks like she included just about everyone!

January 2014, Psychic Nikki to the Stars predicted the death of Robin Williams.
Robin Williams, Oscar-Winning Comedian, Dies at 63
New York Times ‎- 54 minutes ago
Predictions – Nikki – Psychic to the Stars – 416-961-7976
www.psychicnikki.com/predictions.html
Death and Health Watch
Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Swarzenhagger, Conrad Black, Rob Ford, Kenney Rogers, Valerie Harper, the Pope, Catherine Zeta Jones, Ozzy Ozborne, Jack Nicolson, Drake, Nick Wallenda, Kim Jung Un, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Penny Marshall, Hillary Clinton, Doris Day, Dario Franchaetti, Clint Eastwood, Willie Nelson, Paul Tracey, Brittany Spears, Latoya Jackson, John Walsh, Steven Harper, Burt Reynolds, David Hasselhoff (The Hoff), Bernard Madoff, Ex-President Mubarak of Egypt, Rupert Murdoch, Mickey Rooney, Kelley Osborne, Carol Channing, Lauren Bacall, Loretta Lynn, Fidel Castro, Billy Graham, Jerry Lewis, Kirk Douglas, Joanne Woodward, Debbie Reynolds, Barak Obama, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Larry King, Jimmy Carter, Barbara Bush, The Duke of Edinborough, Shirley Temple, Bob Barker, Keith Richards, Barry Manilow, Jackie Stallone, Charles Manson, Nancy Reagan, Ryan Seacrest, Leaders in Syria and Iran, Lindsay Lohan, Charlie Sheen, Bill Clinton, Howie Mandel, Jack Osborne, Hugh Hefner, Danny Glover, Betty White, Prime Minister of Australia, Woody Allen, Daniel Craig, Michelle Pfeiffer, Sharon Osborne, Michelle Williams, Heidi Montague, Dick Cheney, John Travolta, George Bush Sr., Regis Philbin, Robin Williams, Natalie Portman, George Bush Jr., Taylor Swift, Tony Bennett, David Letterman, Justin Beiber, Ru Paul, Selina Gomez, Tippi Hendren, Melanie Griffith, Mick Jagger, Ed Asner, Sean Coombs (Puff Diddy), Karl Lagerfield, Michael Douglas, Kreskin, Donald Trump, Cloris Leachman, Queen Elizabeth, Chaz Bono, Madonna, Pink, Harry Belafonte, Mary Tyler Moore, Princess Fergie, Shia La Bouef, Alice Cooper, Carol Burnett, Steven Tyler, Mark Anthony, Gordon Lightfoot, Avril Lavigne, Prime Minister of England, Chris Angel (Mindfreak), Ronnie Hawkins, Alex Trebek, Jay Leno, Paul McCartney, Anderson Cooper, Robert Evans, Barbara Streisand, Sir Richard Branson, Prince William, Prince Harry, Nicole Richie, Simon Cowell, David Copperfield, Desi Arnaz Jr., Jayne Meadows, Monty Hall, Dale Robertson, Angie Dickinson, David Letterman, Jay Leno, Jimmy Fallon, Christopher Plummer, Katherine Jackson, Joe Jackson, Brittany Spears, and Ralph Lauren.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: droxs

Maybe the OP was Robin's therapist, or someone who knew his therapist. Being chronically depressed I'm sure the man went through several therapists throughout his life.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

originally posted by: zatara
a reply to: aboutface

I read somewhere that Robin sold his house for a wopping 30.000.000 dollar not so very long ago. Can such a pile of money be motive..? Anyways..Wasn't there somekind of celeb-deadpool on the internet?
Could he had been planning suicide for sometime? Including leaving finances to loved ones?

The text editor isn't working proper...right?
edit on 13/8/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
So sad to hear about robin a true comedy genius.......and joan rivers continues to draw breath there is truley no God!

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Maybe OP WAS Robin Williams and was testing the water ??!

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I can't believe none of you combine this with the hollywood whacking going on. This was probably murder by erotic asphyxiation just like David Carradine. As reported by the "must be crazy" Randy Quaid. I don't think Quaid is crazy at all. It's even what he did in his last movie, covered up his sons death from erotic asphyxiation and made it look like a suicide. What if they are for real and what if they have one hell of a propaganda apparatus to back them?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Too strange. The post didn't sound like a prediction but rather than someone very close to the actor. The whole story of the wife leaving for the day before checking in on her husband is a little strange.

I didn't realize he had been roommates with Christopher Reeves in college. Another tragic death (he passed away right after his non-smoking wife died of lung cancer at a young age).

Both actors ended up with real lives the exact opposite of the roles they played. Reeves played superman, someone with intense physical strength and ended up unable to move. Williams played a funny joyful role and ended up depressed.

I really am starting to believe life is a lesson to be played out.
edit on August 13th 2014 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
ok, I could be wrong here, and I apologize if somebody already mentioned this, but from what I gather I don't believe that specific poster had predicted 2 deaths. what a poster on that thread said was "this is the 2nd time vesti has predicted a death" (from what I remember, not the exact quote!)

"Vesti" is not a posters name. It's short for "Vestibule". It's a forum on the IGN gaming site that is a place for general topics other than video games. Apparently someone made a prediction in past that came true in that same section known as "The Vestible".

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Maybe this guy is close to someone who is in Star Whackers? I'm a member of IGN and have been for many years. I don't believe this to be a fluke. It appears there was some foreknowledge that RW was dying. Who is this guy connected to and WTF else do they know>?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I saw that yesterday but I can't follow a cohesive story in that thread.
It doesn't start with a prediction.
I saw it on GLP. That one I could follow, except he had the age off a bit

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join