It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone predicated that Robin Williams was going to die 3 days before it happened!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Seems that mr.williams died when the moon was closest to earth and during a meteor shower too.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Not sure if this was shared or not but the radio reported earlier he was asphyxiated by a belt and had superficial scratches on his right wrist.

Wonder what the story is on those scratches?

I'm sure they are looking at that but it could be nothing. I could die on any given day and have scrapes and bruises all over. I usually have a few all the time. Yard work, dogs, etc.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Not sure if this was shared or not but the radio reported earlier he was asphyxiated by a belt and had superficial scratches on his right wrist.

Maybe an attempt at cutting the wrist? Many suicides find that difficult to do and only scratch the surface.

Yeah you might have nailed it:

The autopsy completed Tuesday morning showed “no indication of a struggle or physical altercation,” which was consistent with the death being a suicide, Boyd said.

A personal assistant found Williams “slightly suspended in a seated position” with a belt around his neck, he said.

Williams’ left wrist had cuts when he was found dead in a bedroom at his home, Boyd said. A pocket knife was found near his body, and a red material consistent with dried blood was found on the knife, Boyd said. He said tests will be conducted to determine whether the substance is blood.

Source

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cohen the Barbarian
a reply to: Brotherman

Friday was August 8th.

Yes I think the feller is confusing his own confusion.

I have to say though some of those on that Tweet blog are pretty awful attention grabbers in their responses. the written word, Eh? so easy.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

I'm sure they are looking at that but it could be nothing. I could die on any given day and have scrapes and bruises all over. I usually have a few all the time. Yard work, dogs, etc.

With a pocket knife nearby, it sounds like an initial attempt but didn't have the nerve to cut himself or well enough anyway. Went for the next best approach I suppose.

link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

That is terribly sad. I still can't get over the fact that he brought joy to so many, yet could not find it for himself.

link   
I was thinking about Robin the day before he died. I don't know why he popped in my head, but I was pondering what role he would have in today's movie biz. Next day I find he is dead.

Universe is a strange place.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

and days later youre a profet - brilliant

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
a reply to: Rosinitiate

That is terribly sad. I still can't get over the fact that he brought joy to so many, yet could not find it for himself.

It's really no surprise in a way, it seems comics use jokes to mask their pain quite often. It's the cynicism in the person that makes them so damn funny. No doubt one of the most brilliant actors of my time. Sad indeed.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I was too.. it was bizarre..

There are more in this world than eyes meet !
edit on 12-8-2014 by dollukka because: forgotting typing a word..more

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie
a reply to: Bilk22

and days later youre a profet - brilliant
Well the initial post the kid made didn't seem to be a prediction but more of a statement of fact based on knowledge. He didn't seem to be looking for attention. So I don't think it was done in a manner which suggests he was trying to pull a fast one with inside knowledge.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Calm down the poster stated that RW´s health wasn't good and he´s fairly old ... He also stated that he loved RW and rated him as a legend

still had to laugh at all the trolls calling him a murderer saying stuff like ""OP sniped RW while he was taking a piss""

asking him what next weeks lottery numbers are and stuff

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Me Too! I was playing golf on friday and thinking about how funny Robbin Williams stand up about golf was.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The OP in that says

He's old and his health is poor which is why I made this thread.
So he was not predicting just saying his was in bad health wanted to honor him.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
The OP in that says

He's old and his health is poor which is why I made this thread.
So he was not predicting just saying his was in bad health wanted to honor him.

I could agree to that, not so old really in a singular way, but it's the lifestyle that can age you prematurely.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

I wonder how many of us did !
At the morning 10th Aug i was thinking of fisher king, the someone made a thread here later in evening ( european time ) about movie quotes that has made a permanent place in ones mind, so i posted RW " Good Morning Vietnam " later i thought that i will post another one of Highlander movie but thought RW dont need a competition, the quote i was going to post from highlander " It´s better to burn out than fade away ".. Later that night i was thinking his first name Robin.. Robbie..Robin Williams i have no idea why the wrong Williams ( Robbie ) kept coming in that thought.. somewhat weird.. ( story short right )
edit on 12-8-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
he was in rehab just last month
hopefully he wasnt on test meds

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9

Still reading the link you provided, I'd like to know how he knew RW was going to die.

Interesting.

S & F

I get a horrible feeling RW may of read that thread and it pushed him over....No prediction more of a provoking!
It's not the nicest of threads to of started by the poster on IGN or whatever the site is considering what the poster knew about RW
Poor RW, it must be quite horrific when you are a super star and have everything to suffer the same old # we all encounter in life......Money don't buy you happiness thats for sure

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Reading the link, I'm just blown away by how many people have turned against him and how many have called the cops. That's wild. Let this be a lesson to all of us how skeptics react if you make a prediction and it comes true. Could have been just a lucky guess, an intuitive feeling whatever but the skeptics will put you in jail and the judge will probably give you life.
edit on 12-8-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: droxs

He was 63 yrs old. Of course he was going to die soon...soon being relative of course.

The thread doesn't give a date so in the poster's mind "soon" could just be "he's getting on in years",

Just IMO.

Peace

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join