It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: FAA Issues Flight Warning Over FERGUSON, MO – Effective Immediately

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

I will never come for Des's goats. ( note to self )

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone
I think what is so rare, is that it is now getting out to the general public.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It makes NO SENSE! Perhaps they don't want thus televised, news crews in helicopters? I would THINK there would be media on the ground but I can say I'm getting any real of accurate reporting going on about this subject. This may be the moment when things go full on martial law. The mayor said, "amendment right not valid after dusk" ...seriously?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The congested airspace theory sounds reasonable and what i truly hope to be the reason for the no fly zone. But still, something just doesn't seem right about it.

For the last few years police have been using excessive force every chance they get. Now riots in St. Louis? You can bet they don't want all the news channels videoing their tactics for dealing with unruly crowds.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Im pretty sure the internet still works in Ferguson. (You remember what the internet is, right? Its that thing where people go to do that one thing when they need to get something out in real time or get information on something in real time. Ya know, that thing!?)

People will self report if something happens which is best so the media cant spin it.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MrLimpet

I'm gonna take a guess here.

Drones.

Military drones will probably be flying in the area helping to support the police.

They don't want any mishaps.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Ive got a neato idea, how about someone googles a bunch of local phone numbers from the area.. like to 7/11's gas stations and ask whats going on.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: roaland
the people are not over reacting the police shot and killed can unarmed man from 35 feet away who was holding his hands up as instructed. this happened in broad daylight in front of a bunch of people. yes if they release cops name the public probably will vtry to lynch the officers

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

It's time to fire up the Parrot BeBop Drone and see what's going on....

Parrot BeBop Drone

Wonder if NORAD would send up jets to "take er down"?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

WTF looters have must've gotten to the manpads at ikea!

Jokes on them.. they'll never get them put together.
edit on 14-8-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

If anyone lives in the area keep us up to date and stay safe chances are they are getting ready to hide some big punishments to the people..

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join