It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unifying Theory of the NWO and other conspiracies

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Quote: "Satan isn't a smokescreen - he's behind the smokescreen".

Well then do you have a Picture of "Satan"? Maybe his Address or
Phone Number?

Listen I am not going to deny that Evil Exists in the Universe. But what I am trying to make you understand is that "Good & Evil" are forms of ENERGY! "God" & "Satan" are Outdated CONCEPTS. WE HUMANS take Positive & Negative Actions every day in our Lives on this Planet! Stop blaming it on "Satan" - lets disscuss what is the Motivation for these actions. The Motivation for Murder!

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
"Good & Evil" are forms of ENERGY! "God" & "Satan" are Outdated CONCEPTS. WE HUMANS take Positive & Negative Actions every day in our Lives on this Planet! Stop blaming it on "Satan" - lets disscuss what is the Motivation for these actions. The Motivation for Murder!

...In that paradigm - evil is the motivation... BUT - if we focus on 'methods' and 'tools' we can agree to table the deep philosophical/religious investigations, and get right to the heart of here and now... I think, maybe?

Ie., greed is manipulated (a method); money is a tool; corporate takeover of government agencies is a method; communications are controlled - method and tool... Does this make sense? ...Ie., I think we all generally agree where the bad guys are going, and that different conspiracies reflect how they're getting there... now we're just sorting through the details...

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Yes it does make sense. We are just scratching the surface - we would be here for a very long time if we were to go into details. Discussing these things face to face is much better that on Internet Forums anyhow.

I think the Point here is that things are Not always as they Appear. Don't always judge a Book by its Cover. Don't judge somebody based on their Race - but by their contribution to society. Just because somebody says that they are a "Christian" (American Translation = Good Moral Person) doesn't Necessarily make it True. People have been known to Lie. Just because the Federal Government says something like "Iraq has Nukes" or "Smoking a Joint Once will make you go Insane" doesn't Necessarily make it True. Yes my friends even the Corporate Entity known as the
"U.S. Federal Government" has been known to Lie & Mis-Lead at times to advance their Agenda!

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
the above comment is the sanest comment i've ever read on ATS.

It does make sense indeed to bear in mind everyone lies.

I offer another point to you, this time regards questions of "faith". As we know, discussion of Faith and Religious Interpretations is all very well, but we'll likely never agree.

I find the best way forward is when I think about Fate and Happiness. How many times have I found myself believing that Bad Things that crush me are my "fate", and good things that bring me happiness are "luck"?

To have Faith in other things, I found I needed to ensure I had faith in my own self to begin with.

Next time the NWO "Turn Up The Terror", bear in mind, that only you can accept what they sell.

Peace

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaosica
String Theory proves that everything is the same.

I just had to jump on this. A theory never proves anything. That's why it is a 'theory'. So we are assuming that everything is the same.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arkaleus
The key is money, and whoever controls the money will control the world. If you can get all money within a system that you create, you can rule the world by that system. That is the core of the NWO. It is a financial abomination.

You can also control the population with money, which is the secondary aspect of the NWO. If you own the means of transaction, and control the system of exchange, you can rule the people by this.

Great post and I agree.
This is probably the major control tool that will be used. It also fits in with scripture and the "no man shall be able to buy or sell without the mark" and the " a measure of wheat for a penny", etc. The exchange system will most likely be completely controlled and the major form of control.

I still maintain that the NWO is deliberately turning our minds and hearts against religion. I used to have similar views to many that have posted here regarding religion. I strongly believed that religion is a form of control, religion is the cause of our suffering, and so forth. I became angry towards anyone who tried to convince me otherwise. I still to this day do not deny that this is so. however I feel that religion has been hijacked by MEN for evil purposes, and for the intent of creating this very mindset.

The NWO head honchos must be laughing their @$$es off and patting themselves on the back at how they have corrupted churches and religions across the globe. But wars, murders, atrocities, ethnic cleansing, financial enslavement; these are the acts of men, not God. Why does God allow these things to happen? Well, He won't for much longer.

Admitting that we are spiritually wishy-washy and prone to selfishness, pride and greed is seen as a sign of weakness. But in fact, it takes a brave person to admit they are wrong. It takes strength to admit your weaknesses. Everyone blames religion and blames God, but no-one has the strength of character to look at who is really doing all this stuff.

I'm not trying to preach, not trying to convert, and not trying to say that I'm better than anyone; not at all. In fact, I probably have done more evil acts in my past than most here. But what I'm saying is that we're all mentally and spiritually "wet and ready" for a new world religion and new world government, and we think that we have arrived at that mindset ourselves. On the contrary, we have been led there like sheep.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 04:54 AM
link   
If Satan/Lucifer exists it does so INSIDE and part OF God/Divinity. If it is a seperate conciousness/force it maybe has forgotten its divine roots, and like when you don't rip out your teeth if you bite your tongue, God/Divinity won't/can't destroy part of itself.

My take on the NWO is a small group of people who have come to power and privelege and FEAR an upcoming cosmic change that will ultimately benefit all but which they FEAR will have no benefit for them.

FEAR is the factor that drives humans to do evil, for in their minds they believe they are doing good.

They are instigating changes that they believe will uphold their positions of power and privelege and maintain the status quo. They are doing this because they FEAR something.

However, FEAR will always be conquered by LOVE.

The best explanation I have read that makes sense of all the current madness is by Michael Sharp at www.michaelsharp.org.

[edit on 10-12-2004 by uknumpty]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
where the hell did occums razor go?????????????

why cant we just take "the simplest explanation" as being the most likely true one?

this is in my opinion one of the most credulous threads ive ever read in my entire life

The Aliens are actually Satanic Angels attempting to overthrow God and destroy mankind?
Honestly i believe your being rediculous

Im amazed at how rediculous you are actually!!!!

What IF!!!!
Aliens are just organisms from ANOTHER planet!?
What IF!
they are just watching us like we HUMANS watch lions or tigers in the wild?
what IF? its just a friggin nature science documentary to them?????

NO im sorry
Satan and Faries and Pixies and Boogy men DO NOT EXIST

Theres never been one shred of PROOF as to any of them existing

Humans can be so uninformed as to their own stupiditys sometimes
WHAT IF
Humans use satan as an EXCUSE for their Crimes????
Humans are afraid to admit that
100% of all human evil was commited NOT by SATAN but by HUMANS!

HUH?
WHAT IF YOUR WRONG????

I bet none of you "aliens are satan!" people ever considered for one SECOND that you were possibly WRONG!!!

HA!

You actually think Satan or Lucifer or whatever is a Real Person!?
omg im laughing so hard right now
im amazed at the credulty
the ignorance

i personally dont claim to Know anything
except this one FACT

All Humans, Including myself
Are IDIOTS
especially those whom think ALiens are Satan's Angels

for Jesus's sake
stop blaming everything you dont understand on Satan!

NONE of the other religions are stupid enough to buy into this crap
This is pure 100% Christian PROPAGANDA!!!

YES CHristian Propaganda

You want to SCARE PEOPLE into thinking "aliens are satan" so that you will have more people come to your congregation on SUNDAY
YES I UNCOVERED YOUR CONSPIRACY!!!!

this is a typical christian conspiracy to get MORE people TO BELIEVE in JESUS CHRIST or YOUR god
this is just religious ranting and disillusionment

im tired of religious people claiming that IF I DONT BELIEVE in their Stupid Religion that i am OBVIOUSLY a satanist!
thats retarded

I dont even believe in any of your crap and i NEVER will
Id rather BURN IN HELL for ETERNITY than agree with you!!!!
You heard it
Id rather Burn in Hell

i think "being in heaven " with the christians is WORSE
than having to go to Hell for eternity

i dont even believe either exists
but if they do
Im getting a ticket to Hell

because being in "hell" is like heaven
because being in "heaven" is like Hell *becaues you nutcases will be there ranting eternally

IF Satan is REAL????
well obviously Christianity is the CHurch of Satan

because
- Satan wrote the bible to pull everyone away from God
- Satan makes everyone worship Jesus, a flesh and blood HUMAN
that is IDOL worship at its worst *theres plenty of jesus statues for you to worship your vision of jesus at!
- Satan wants you to discard God and uphold JESUS AS GOD

Trust me God is pissed at all you xtians
Idol worshiping is Satanic

You conviently claim "jesus IS god" so that you can justify worshipping an IDOL dont you?
Its nice and convienant
Satan loves it when people worship men in front of God

*****i say all that in case Satan is real*****

But overall i do NOT believe satan is real
Satan is MYTHOLOGY and its all Make Believe!!!

Humans need to take responsibility for their actions
Its NOT satans fault
ITS YOUR FAULT HUMANS

God gets the good things
and Satan gets the bad things

ya rite
take responsibility for your own actions for ONCE

PS- Quantum theory and Superstring theorys
ARE THEORYS YES
but they are the most tested theorys in human history

Quantum theory and Superstring theory have been tested and expiermented with over 10million times

and every SINGLE expierment has shown that Superstring + Quantum is RIGHT
10 million tests all of em say "Yes"

how many times have you "tested" your theory that Jesus Died and was Ressurected?
your telling me that

you believe that a Human(JESUS) died and COME BACK FROM THE DEAD

and yet you disregaurd quantum physics the most tested idea in human history as "unfounded theory"

why did god create Humans?
because Every single one of us is a massive IDIOT
look at what your saying
dont you realize how rediculous we are all being???
God must be a comedian

anyways nevermind all that i said
go read your bible and play pretend some more

pfft

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by uknumpty
If Satan/Lucifer exists it does so INSIDE and part OF God/Divinity. If it is a seperate conciousness/force it maybe has forgotten its divine roots, and like when you don't rip out your teeth if you bite your tongue, God/Divinity won't/can't destroy part of itself.

The best explanation I have read that makes sense of all the current madness is by Michael Sharp at www.michaelsharp.org.

Thanks for that! If you want the introductory perspective its in The Book of Life: Ascension and the Divine World Order. www.michaelsharp.org...

FWIW, the pyramid that started this thread is quite thought provoking and relatively accurate. I think where it falls down is in the use of the Christian boogeyman to conceptualize the high level consciousness behind the NWO slave system. Not that its not a dark energy, just that the idea of Lucifer kinda spins the thing in a "scare the children" sort of direction.

just my .02 cents

ms

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
"The greatest trick the Devil ever did, was convince the world he didn't exist."

-Verbal Kint

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
"The greatest trick the Devil ever did, was convince the world he didn't exist."

-Verbal Kint

I got a nikon camera
I love to take a photograph
So mama don�t take my kodachrome away

Paul Simon

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
how's this.

www.luckymojo.com...

This is an article written about the Order of the Silver Star which, according to the document, is one of the "higher up" secret orders. According to the document, the A∴ A∴ as they call themselves are beholden only to the "illuminated government." Its also interseting because they also talk about the fact that their order was formed when someone first realized humanities wider origins (e.g., in ET contact). They also say they count their members from many worlds.

I have a rough commentary on this article here
which is basically a summary an interpretation.

www.michaelsharp.org...

straight from the horse's mouth eh...

i should add that the commentary is very rough and really there for my own understanding. but you might find it interesting.

[edit on 13-12-2004 by michaelsharp]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Your post is very succinct and clearly illustrates a theory that I believe is very close to the truth. However, do you believe that all ET's are Lucifer's side kicks or only the greys?

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by StaggerLee
Your post is very succinct and clearly illustrates a theory that I believe is very close to the truth. However, do you believe that all ET's are Lucifer's side kicks or only the greys?

I have another post where I expand on a theory related to your question here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

One of my favorite quotes from the bible is this one

Ecclesiastes 3:11
He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.
Something tells me that there is something special about human beings that makes us different to aliens, angels, demons, or whatever. Otherwise why would God put so much time and effort into our creation and our judgement? Maybe because we are born into innocence with unadulterated freewill, we then have the potential to be greater than what we are, because when we do good it is a pure choice and sacrifice, rather than us being programmed that way. Angels however are created good and already within the kingdom of God.

Or perhaps angels/extra-terrestrials are the products of bygone creations/Earths. They are those who have already been through the spiritual trials that we now are passing and have joined with God. I forget exactly which it is, but there is a quote from scripture where God actually says that the worlds are too numerous for man to comprehend, but they are known to Him. Maybe after reaching the kingdom of God and being shown the secrets of creation, Satan and the other fallen angels figured they were gods themselves.

Personally I like to think that Satan is all part of God's plan anyway; that he's put here as part of the master plan to make us aware of the pitfalls of pride. I mean could it really be that God could create the whole universe and then not know that Satan was going to rebel? I doubt it. Maybe after armageddon's over, God and Satan'll be chuggin beers together and God will pat him on the back and say, "Good job, mate."

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Quote: "Satan wants you to discard God and uphold JESUS AS GOD."

How do you know what Satan wants? Been Speaking to Satan recently huh? You know this is kind of Sneaky since Jesus never claimed to be God. The MESSIAH of God is just that - a Prophet! Jesus was a Man - the Mythical "CHRIST" might just be a "God" however. I wonder what makes a "God" - oh I know - the Belief/Faith of People! Oh BTW so called "Pagan Idol Worshipers" or "X-tians" as you so Brilliantly put it have a RIGHT to practice their Religion as they see fit - you as you have a right to do with yours (Judaism I take it)!

Unless of-course you are on the same Trip as I am = LESS Dogmatic Religion & MORE SCIENCE - in any case - I feel your Pain!

Personally - I don't believe that YHVH is the Supreme GOD of the Universe - Nor do I use this Dead & Useless Hebrew Language - I live is the 21st Century Modern Age! Nor do I believe in the Literal existence of a SATAN Being! I believe in FREE WILL - Wow you see how simple & easy that was!

Hey MuzzleFlash - maybe this will make you feel better - let me let you in on the *Biggest Secret Conspiracy* of ALL TIME =

GOD = SATAN & SATAN = GOD

Not only that - but also:

MAN = GOD & GOD = MAN

and behind it all there is only EMPTYNESS!

Wow that explains the Wide Range of Human Actions on this Planet since the advent of Recorded History = Good & Evil. Positive & Negative.

Just exactly as you put it MuzzleFlash. Good thing that a Human is not simply just a Puppet - although many chose to become Puppets Anyhow!This is the Divine Comedy or Tragedy you were referring to.

Anyone wishing to call me a "Heretic" out there - Go ahead - I don't care - This is the TRUTH!

[edit on 11-2-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

d3v

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Ecellent theory, I've always believed alians/reptillians hold the true ultimate power but you say the Illuminati are unaware of the true rulers... this cant be true since they, and many other satanic secret socities proactice satanic ritualism like at Bohemian Grove.

This means they DO know who the real power is.

Also your part about alians being fallen angels are ridiculous... they are simply other beings from another planet.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
any of you people remember 'trainedforthis' ?

-yeah, well over a year ago, he was pushing many of the same ideas in this theory. i didnt particulary like his approach, but his message was excellent.

he was chased out of town.

it seems ATS in general has warmed up to some of those ideas since. personally, i think its great. all you naysayers are just as closed minded as the "christian propaganda" you condemn.

you're so mad at religion (and rightly so) that you've disregarded anything true that was ever a part of it (not rightly so). that is IGNORANCE my friends. control your emotions people. as skewed as it has become, religion carries some important messages.

your little tad of knowlege makes you proud. youve got it all figured out right?

stupid stupid stupid. im not pushing one side or the other. all im saying is anyone who claims to be SURE is setting themselves up for embarassment.

have you ever thought about the concept of INFINTY? that means no beginning and no end. when you understand that, you'll actually realize that it is impossible to understand. i argue there is a case for satans reality, and likewise GODs.

[edit on 11-2-2005 by lost]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I full agree the greatest thing satan ever did was convince us that he does not exsist.

he does exsist and yes I have talked to him. I have also taked with God
and he also exsist.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I'll simply say this and allow everyone to take from it what they will.

Several posts make this error--they argue that since something has not been proven to be true, it is therefore false (i.e., since satan/lucifer/whatever cannot be proven to exist, satan/lucifer/whatever must not exist). In logic this is known as argumentum ad ignorantium. It is a logical fallacy, and such arguments are invalid (not refering truth or falsity, but rather being logically defective). In other words, a lack of proof is not proof.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
"Why are all you Right Wing Fundamentalist NEO-CON Nuts doing on the Internet Anyway? "

Thanks Seraphim for your insulting input
As usual, intelligent reasoning falls aside when left-wing commie fags enter into the discussion!

The Internet is an excellent source of expanding knowledge. However, opinions like yours are sorely lacking in that area. To be sure, your opinion has however had an influence.
"Right Wing Fundamentalist" and "NEO-CON" are 180 degree opposed. And surely all Fundamentalists aren't "Right Wing"? Assuming your use of the term Fundamentalist isn't skewed to mean something other than hard and fast Bible thumpers. Your understanding of the differences between a Conservative (Constitutionalist), a NEO-CON, and Right-Wing needs alot of improvement upon. As for "Nuts", I leave that to you!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join