It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicides will soar. Here's why!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackManINC

And what did we REALLY know about him? What details did we really know about his personal life?

We knew what he allowed us to see of his life, nothing more.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

And what did we REALLY know about him? What details did we really know about his personal life?

We knew what he allowed us to see of his life, nothing more.

I often find the wealthy to be the most unhappy, the most miserable and decadent people on the planet. Obviously, money will not give you a peace of mind.
edit on 15-8-2014 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

And how does that NOT apply here? He was wealthy. He was battling depression and addiction for years, was almost certainly manic depressive from watching him, and was recently diagnosed with, what especially for him, was a horrible death sentence.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

And how does that NOT apply here? He was wealthy. He was battling depression and addiction for years, was almost certainly manic depressive from watching him, and was recently diagnosed with, what especially for him, was a horrible death sentence.

Oh it most certainly might apply to him, I`m just not one of those people who believes that seeing a drug pusher to pop some pills in his mouth was the solution to his problem. In this drive through society, we often look for a quick fix or the quick and easy way out of our problems. When this modern life makes you crazy, they tell you to pop a pill. Given the outcome, I know that I`m right. As a Christian, if I was seen as sane by this satanic, materialistic, insane world, I would be very disappointed.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join