It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas reportedly executing tunnel diggers to keep locations secret

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Nothing is more truthful than the famous "unnamed source". The Mossad is really starting to slip it used to be they had enough brains to at least make up a name for the persons making these claims.

Why? So Hamas can target and kill them too when they get released from being prisoners?
Israel has openly stated they have captured dozens of tunnel diggers, that is as close to the tunnel operations as can be.

Is Hamas active in Israel? Can they just kill anyone they want in Israel? If this person isn't in Gaza anymore then why worry about releasing his or her name.

That angle is purely disingenuous of you.
Why wouldn't a released prisoner want to return to Gaza to check on the well being of their families?
You are so caught up in derailment and false debunking that you fail to see the obvious.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Nothing is more truthful than the famous "unnamed source". The Mossad is really starting to slip it used to be they had enough brains to at least make up a name for the persons making these claims.

Why? So Hamas can target and kill them too when they get released from being prisoners?
Israel has openly stated they have captured dozens of tunnel diggers, that is as close to the tunnel operations as can be.

Is Hamas active in Israel? Can they just kill anyone they want in Israel? If this person isn't in Gaza anymore then why worry about releasing his or her name.

Why wouldn't a released prisoner want to return to Gaza to check on the well being of their families?
You are so caught up in derailment and false debunking that you fail to see the obvious.

What makes you think this person is running around free? Israel is famous for throwing people into prison and forgetting about them not to mention Israel is capturing members of Hamas and letting them go?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
a reply to: buster2010

Sleeper cells yes, who do you think the suicide bombers are ? The Rabbis ?
It's only a phone call away

Cody

Hamas hasn't used a suicide bomber since 06. Guess those sleeper cells went into a coma.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Actually it was 2008

Kerem Shalom suicide bombing April 19, 2008 Kerem Shalom border crossing, Gaza Strip 13 injured Three Palestinian suicide bombers broke through the border fence to attack the Kerem Shalom IDF post, blowing themselves up and wounding several Israeli soldiers. Hamas claimed responsibility.

SOURCE

That doesn't mean they aren't there

Please check your facts before replying

If you can't get something as simple as that right how are we to believe you ?

Cody

edit on 12/8/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

What makes you think this person is running around free? Israel is famous for throwing people into prison and forgetting about them not to mention Israel is capturing members of Hamas and letting them go?

What makes you think I ever said this person was running around free?
And what makes you imply that Hamas doesn't hold grudges against those that do eventually become free if they know they divulged information to Israel?
Sounds like you just want Hamas to know who to target, which is exactly what this story is about, hamas killing anyone they think has talked, especially tunnel diggers.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Lestranger

My official statement on Gaza - There are NO HAMAS ROCKETS

Wow ignorance on a grand scale. Go big or go home hey? Too bad Iran says there are Hamas rockets, and those same rockets have been launched at Israel by the thousands. Hamas even parades with their rockets.

The problem with going big when lying is your next lies have to be even bigger. You must have been telling a lot to have to say "There are NO HAMAS ROCKETS "

Too bad your derailment attempt failed, this thread is about Gaza Tunnel Diggers getting executed by Hamas. Your off topic romp was entertaining in its ridiculousness though.

read the bolded part silly

and then address the questions of ground penetrating radar and it's mysterious non-existence/usage by the Uber-paranoiacs running things in israel.
where did the gazans get the cement for the tunnels [gaza being a police state where everything is restricted, even caloric intake]
where all the dirt and rocks dug out disappeared to
if they can smuggle rockets in, why aren't guns being smuggled in leaving the Palestinians to defend them selves with only rocks and bombing rubble.

but hey, keep slurping the zionist slurpee, just like you no doubt slurped the tora-bora complex BS

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Will you please stop derailing your own thread with facts ?

It confuses the haters

After all it's not like there were ever any missiles, rockets or tunnels really is it ?

It's not like Israel has the right to exist is it ?

I mean my kids are evil murderers of innocents aren't they you can see it in their eyes.

Spawn of Satan

Murderous little gits

Why the hell any member of ATS wants my kids dead is beyond my comprehension, why anybody in there right mind supports HAMAS again is again beyond me.

Support the average Palestinians absolutely.......................But a terror organisation that murders it's own people ?

Haters gonna hate never gonna make them see facts, oh well thy're the unhappy ones

Cody

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Sleeper cells yes, who do you think the suicide bombers are ? The Rabbis ?
It's only a phone call away

Cody

Hamas hasn't used a suicide bomber since 06. Guess those sleeper cells went into a coma.

um no buster, many of those suicide bombers were just palestinians who foolishly thought they could make a little on the side by working as a delivery/messenger service, many of the packages they were hired to deliver where actually bombs that were remotely triggered, once the palestinians figured out how they were being duped, they stopped falling for it,

just so you know

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lestranger

Wow ignorance on a grand scale. Go big or go home hey? Too bad Iran says there are Hamas rockets, and those same rockets have been launched at Israel by the thousands. Hamas even parades with their rockets.

The problem with going big when lying is your next lies have to be even bigger. You must have been telling a lot to have to say "There are NO HAMAS ROCKETS "

Too bad your derailment attempt failed, this thread is about Gaza Tunnel Diggers getting executed by Hamas. Your off topic romp was entertaining in its ridiculousness though.

and then address the questions of ground penetrating radar and it's mysterious non-existence/usage by the Uber-paranoiacs running things in israel.
where did the gazans get the cement for the tunnels [gaza being a police state where everything is restricted, even caloric intake]
if they can smuggle rockets in, why aren't guns being smuggled in leaving the Palestinians to defend them selves with only rocks and bombing rubble.

but hey, keep slurping the zionist slurpee, just like you no doubt slurped the tora-bora complex BS

What's it like living in a delusion ?

I've been in Gaza, I served there, I lost half my thumb to an attack.

Did I imagine that ?

Jeez talk about promote ignorance on the wrong site

Cody

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

much respect Cody, but you are believing lies
you are too emotionally involved in the matter to avoid falling prey to BS

you do not live there nor have any control over what is being put into your kids heads [or ex, for that matter].

here is a...
well I'll call it hasbara slop you may have missed
faked rocket attack www.abovetopsecret.com...

shalom
[I'm of Sephardim ancencestry, BTW]

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

where did the gazans get the cement for the tunnels

Published on Mar 5, 2014

Iran Exports over 15mln Tons of Cement, Clinker in 10 Months

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran has exported 15.789mln tons of cement and clinker in the past 10 months, showing 38.5 percent growth in comparison with the same period in the previous year, Ministry of Industries, Mines and Trade said.

The ministry announced on Saturday that Iran's cement exports reached as high as 12,134,453 tons and clinker exports 3,655,280 tons in the past 10 months.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
How many thread do you need to make with no proof, we understand how you feel about the situation, but plz make sure you got real info not blogs or hear say.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69
Sigh....
and how was it used to build tunnels if it was intercepted?
you do know that cement is necessary to build housing?

known liars and false flagger [HEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOO USS LIBERTY!!!]
are telling you this and u just swallow it whole?

think rationally and use logic, Slayer,
use the same thoughtfulness and care u use in your threads

edit on 12-8-2014 by Lestranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

What's it like living in a delusion ?

I've been in Gaza, I served there, I lost half my thumb to an attack.

Did I imagine that ?

Jeez talk about promote ignorance on the wrong site

Cody

all I see is that your mind is firmly shut in the matter
the children in palestine have the same rights you are rightfully demanding for your kids

but to use them in this way...
that you'd claim we're out to murder your kids....

out of respect just not gonna debate/argue over the matter with you again

[shakes head]

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

a reply to: cody599

much respect Cody, but you are believing lies
you are too emotionally involved in the matter to avoid falling prey to BS

you do not live there nor have any control over what is being put into your kids heads [or ex, for that matter].

here is a...
well I'll call it hasbara slop you may have missed
faked rocket attack www.abovetopsecret.com...

shalom
[I'm of Sephardim ancencestry, BTW]

Erev Tov (good evening)

I lived there for 10 years, did my time in the IDF. Faced the murderous HAMAS, saved some Palestinians from them, went up against the Hizbullha, and the PLO. Even patrolled with the PLO when we thought peace was possible. I have a very dear friend that lives in Gaza I was quite worried about. But have since learned he and his family are fine.

Rest assured my knowledge is personal experience not MSM bullcrap.

I've lived through rocket and missile attack, watched the patriot system attempt to hit incoming and rescued Palestinians when Dir Baloot was hit from Iraq.

It's a very real war

Denying it is like denying the holocaust.

Let's hope Hamas don't launch their imaginary rockets and missiles tomorrow in a final flourish.

Or is half of Israel out tonight planting explosives to look good tomorrow when they blow them up and blame HAMAS ?

My son is currently with his first love for the first time since he returned home.

Have you ever tried to tear a 16 year old boy from his girlfriend to plant explosives ? Never gonna happen

C'mon seriously man

You really believe what you write ?

Cody

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Naw, they wouldn't do that, they are so peaceful and sweet.

actually it wouldn't surprise me at all.

What's with all the hamas supporters anyway?

weird
edit on 023131p://bTuesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

[shakes head]

Your choice wording of "we're" is self inclusive to the subject matter. Does your "we're" have you belong to Hamas? or are you coming across as a poor wronged Palestinian?

Either way you should take your own advice and look in the mirror, "your mind is firmly shut in the matter", and people should sit up and take notice in these threads when people expose their personal bias.

I am considering your advice also of "out of respect just not gonna debate/argue over the matter with you again", because now I see where all your outrageous posts are coming from.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

[shakes head]

Your choice wording of "we're" is self inclusive to the subject matter. Does your "we're" have you belong to Hamas? or are you coming across as a poor wronged Palestinian?

Either way you should take your own advice and look in the mirror, "your mind is firmly shut in the matter", and people should sit up and take notice in these threads when people expose their personal bias.

I am considering your advice also of "out of respect just not gonna debate/argue over the matter with you again", because now I see where all your outrageous posts are coming from.

Why the hell any member of ATS wants my kids dead is beyond my comprehension, why anybody in there right mind supports HAMAS again is again beyond me.

we're =ATS posters

nice try.
so when lacking facts, just use ad-homs, appeals to the irrational and emotion
this thread is just Agit-prop and should be in the hoax bin already

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
An unnamed source is hard to believe at the best of times...
But let's say benefit of the doubt it's for personal security reasons...

From the source:

“They would take some 100 men in trucks, their eyes blindfolded so that they could not know the accurate location of the tunnel entries,”

How could they be worried about word slipping out if they already took he necessary precautions to hide the sites from the builders???
I'm suspicious of this source!!!

Sod Hamas though, it wouldn't surprise me if it is true, I just find the source is contradictory!!!

Peace Israel!!!
Peace Palestine!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
so no one saw this nonsense

It's a very real war

Denying it is like denying the holocaust.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join