It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas reportedly executing tunnel diggers to keep locations secret

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

An unnamed collaborator with Israel who made it out of Gaza said Hamas frisked workers for electronic recording and monitoring devices.

The Gaza source said anyone suspected of providing information to Israel is killed, including some workers who were in contact with Israeli civilians who they knew from their time as construction workers in Israel.

More bodies Hamas has been adding to their fictitious pile of dead "innocent civilians".
They get these people digging at slave wages in 24 hour shifts then kill them under any suspicion.
Sounds like a Nazi labor system, nearly identical.

Source

edit on 12-8-2014 by TinfoilTP because: added source

Further

During Operation Protective Edge, the IDF along with the Israel Security Agency captured around 300 terrorists among whom were dozens of tunnel diggers

Second source
edit on 12-8-2014 by TinfoilTP because: added second source and quote

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

There doesn't appear to be a link, could it be this is just more Israeli propaganda to gain support for their racist policies?

EDIT: Fox News, I should've guessed

edit on 12-8-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
More propaganda bullsh1t,
No evidence of this whatsoever

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Scream BS all you want, you can't make it go away.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yeah...I have no doubts anyone collaborating with the Israelis is a deader alright.......
But I hear children dig those tunnels....are they shooting their own children too ................sarc

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Fictitious pile of dead?

The images I have seen would contradict this statement, yet you are asking me to believe an unsubstantiated claim, from an unnamed collaborator?

Bias? Much!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Nothing is more truthful than the famous "unnamed source". The Mossad is really starting to slip it used to be they had enough brains to at least make up a name for the persons making these claims.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Have you got a credible source for these accusations?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Fictitious pile of dead?

The images I have seen would contradict this statement, yet you are asking me to believe an unsubstantiated claim, from an unnamed collaborator?

Bias? Much!

It's a trap and nothing more.

Hasbara trolls on twitter try to act as shepherds for the tweeps, making them go this way or that.

"Sheeples Shepherd"

a troll is someone who posts inflammatory
extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response
or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Source

By controlling information one can control people and the social networks. Hasbara volunteers help to police social networks for Israel. The big media are dealt with through BICOM and AIPAC, whilst the social media are policed unofficially by the Hasbara troll brigade. Priority is to stop influencers being compromised by anti-Israel sentiment.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
unnamed source = garbage. but nice try. keep up the good work

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Nothing is more truthful than the famous "unnamed source". The Mossad is really starting to slip it used to be they had enough brains to at least make up a name for the persons making these claims.

Why? So Hamas can target and kill them too when they get released from being prisoners?
Israel has openly stated they have captured dozens of tunnel diggers, that is as close to the tunnel operations as can be.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
unnamed source = garbage. but nice try. keep up the good work

It is being reported by the MSM, the cat is out of the bag. If you don't like unnamed sources fine, but that is how journalism works to protect the lives of people.

Thought whistle blowers were the in hip thing nowadays?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Fictitious pile of dead?

Bias? Much!

Hasbara trolls on twitter try to act as shepherds for the tweeps, making them go this way or that.

"Sheeples Shepherd"

extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response

Source

By controlling information one can control people and the social networks. Hasbara volunteers help to police social networks for Israel. The big media are dealt with through BICOM and AIPAC, whilst the social media are policed unofficially by the Hasbara troll brigade. Priority is to stop influencers being compromised by anti-Israel sentiment.

Lol, now attack the member who makes the thread.
So predictable.

The veracity in which this group of responders has so far tried to discount this story is speaking far greater volumes than your pitiful attack on my persona here.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Scream BS all you want, you can't make it go away.

the truth need not scream.
so i'll just say it softly:

BS
My official statement on Gaza - There are NO HAMAS ROCKETS
www.jimstonefreelance.com...
[scroll down 1/4 page]

The rocket lie/false flag is being spewed to justify destroying Gaza, and that is the final answer. No Hamas rockets? Crazy you say? Consider something then - I am former U.S. intelligence and therefore know how to get answers, know hundreds of Muslims, and also spent two years inside the Jewish community considering conversion to that religion. I have a lot more exposure to this topic than most people and I will state it flatly, based upon observation, conversation and experience - Hamas has NO ROCKETS, no guns, NOTHING AT ALL including NO EXPLOSIVES and the entire sky show last night to make people feel sorry for Israel was a giant load of unadulterated BULL#.

There are NO Hamas tunnels allowing the smuggling of weapons into Gaza, (do not let the media fakery fool you)
And I want to make this point PERFECTLY CLEAR: American ground penetrating radar has made ANY tunnels impossible AT LEAST SINCE SPACE SHUTTLE COLUMBIA, A PRODUCT OF THE 1970'S FIRST LAUNCHED and if you find THAT hard to believe, read the first paragraph on the second page here, and THINK. books.google.com.mx... J1PVIvVnUy&sig=u0DB15ZO3RFiP7aiJ6i1TwRjTtQ&hl=es&sa=X&ei=AxzcU7q-L4Xc8gHIxoGQCA&ved=0CBoQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=space%20shuttle%20columbia%20first%20fligh t%20%22ground%20penetrating%20radar%22&f=false
With the kind of police state Gaza is and how tight the Israelis are, even without satellite based ground penetrating radar which has been good enough to reveal said tunnels since the late 70's AT A MINIMUM there would be no way to get one dug simply because security is too tight. The entire tunnel meme is another lie hatched to provide plausibility for the lies being spewed about rockets. However, the tunnels can easily be proven false by the virtually complete lack of weaponry such as guns in Gaza, which proves no tunnels exist, if even ONE did the Palestinians would be armed to the teeth yet they answer Israeli gunfire with only bricks and rubble left over from the Israeli bombings. In this situation, a little thinking can go a long way towards totally debunking the lies, even one tunnel would get 10,000 guns into gaza overnight and the Palestinians would certainly use them.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Fictitious pile of dead?

Bias? Much!

"Sheeples Shepherd"

Source

Lol, now attack the member who makes the thread.
So predictable.

The veracity in which this group of responders has so far tried to discount this story is speaking far greater volumes than your pitiful attack on my persona here.

Sometimes the truth hurts whether knowingly or not changes nothing.

There was no independent confirmation of the report

Times of Israel

Original in Hebrew:

Source
You don't have to know you are doing it to be doing it, although your little tag is telling.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Why? So Hamas can target and kill them too when they get released from being prisoners?
Israel has openly stated they have captured dozens of tunnel diggers, that is as close to the tunnel operations as can be.

Is Hamas active in Israel? Can they just kill anyone they want in Israel? If this person isn't in Gaza anymore then why worry about releasing his or her name.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Thought whistle blowers were the in hip thing nowadays?

Guess you overlooked that whistle blowers give their names out or their names are released after they are caught. People like Snowden and such.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lestranger

A soon as I stop laughing I'll answer that ......................... Give me a few.

Hamas rockets indepent article

This is where my kids live

Are you telling me they planted that LMAO. And the sirens when I'm talking to them are fake ?

Get real

Hamas video

Cody

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Lestranger

Wow ignorance on a grand scale. Go big or go home hey? Too bad Iran says there are Hamas rockets, and those same rockets have been launched at Israel by the thousands. Hamas even parades with their rockets.

The problem with going big when lying is your next lies have to be even bigger. You must have been telling a lot to have to say "There are NO HAMAS ROCKETS "

Too bad your derailment attempt failed, this thread is about Gaza Tunnel Diggers getting executed by Hamas. Your off topic romp was entertaining in its ridiculousness though.

edit on 12-8-2014 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Is Hamas active in Israel? Can they just kill anyone they want in Israel? If this person isn't in Gaza anymore then why worry about releasing his or her name.

Sleeper cells yes, who do you think the suicide bombers are ? The Rabbis ?
It's only a phone call away

Cody

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join