It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not a lurker anymore, I've been experiencing weird stuff since i was a kid and i still do.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hi ATS people, (sorry i suck with intros).

The reason i started looking into your posts was to 'validate' what i've been through since i was a kid. I've had a lot of weird stuff happen to me, since my mom owns an old house that belonged to her grandparents, it is around 250 years old, it was the center of a battle in the small town it is located. As a result, many people died in that house and the legend says there is a buried treasure (i've had dreams with that too, even before i knew the legend)
Anyway, most of my experiences have been paranormal/ghosts/dream related.

I hope to write each and one of them with all the detail i can remember, in hopes that you help me explain things that i just cant find here or never seen posted before.
*spoiler alert* I once experienced a tall beam from floor to ceiling...made of static with an electric transformer-noise type. And i just cant find any posts related to it.

So well.... my posts may not be as insightful or rich as others but i hope i can help someone too

See you soon!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ladykhyra

Hello! Hope to hear about your encounters soon! Enjoy the site!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Oooooh, can't wait to hear about your experiences!!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Hey Lady K,

Welcome to ATS.

Am looking forward to reading your stories on the paranormal forums.

If you need help with making avatars, or would like an avatar made for you just click on my second signature, and write about what kind of avatar you are looking for.

Have a great day!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Sounds Fun! Welcome to the Site. Let Us Know in Great Detail Your Adventures!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

ladykhyra, welcome to ATS enjoy your stay

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hello! I will be watching you're posts including paranormal activities that happend to you to check what up on you. Hope you'll find what u looking for ;*

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Keep dreaming about the treasure, maybe you'll find it some day! Welcome to the rabbit hole, we enjoy hearing paranormal experiences people have like yourself.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
*Rummages around in his bag looking for metal detector*

Give us a shout and let only ME know where you live.*cough cough*... Promise... I will share the treasure with only you... Honest

Anyways... Welcome to the nuthouse and enjoy... looking forward to your contributions.

Kindest resects

Rodinus

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

HeHe, the house is located in a small town in Jalisco, México.
Sooo.... *turns on metal detector* when do we start?? XD

Also, i forgot to mention some paranormal activities in a "UFO town" named Tepoztlán.
(if you google it you can see its a hotspot for UFO activity...not to mention shapeshifters and Wereanimals... oh boy you will have fun)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Sounds like you may have some interesting threads to share. Welcome to the site.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Well, i haven't told anyone on the family because "supposedly" if anyone else than the people that have that "information" looks for it..the treasure will vanish, so---- hopefully if i tell you guys it wont! LOL

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thank you!

Yes! i have UFO sighting experiences, ghostly apparitions and tricks they've played on me, weird dreams, paranormal experiences, once a fellow camper burnt his face and he was the only one who knew the way back and a random dog appeared (im thinking it was a "nagual") lead the way between bushes and trees in the mountain...anyway... i have tons of things to talk about i feel like a paranormal magnet.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Hello and Welcome to ATS! I hope you find the validation You seek.
I look forward to reading of Your experiences too!
By sharing your adventures, You may inadvertently help someone with an answer they are looking for!

Enjoy Your Time spent here. Later, Syx.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hi, you welcomed me on my introduction thread so I'm here returning the favour, I look forward to reading your threads

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

You will find a lot of information and feedback on your experiences.
I am looking forward to reading them!

edit on 12-8-2014 by Darkblade71 because: typonese, I speak it fluently

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO YOU ALL!!

You are so kind and understanding! I think we'll get along just fine!
In the meantime i'll try to post on other threads trying to help you with what i know until i can start my own threads!!!!
See you soon!!!!

top topics

join