It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member, love the site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hi guys, been lurking on here for a few months now and decided to finally join up a few weeks ago, I live in the UK and work in the aerospace industry for rolls Royce, can't indulge much more on that as I have to sign a secrecy agreement

I've always had an interest in anything that's strange, be it paranormal or something unidentified in the sky, I would love for some kind of disclosure or undisputed proof of aliens visiting us.

I've never seen a ufo but have had a few paranormal things happen to me that I'm sure I will divulge with you all at some point, anything you would like to ask feel free and I hope to be discussing all things weird and wonderful with you guys for the foreseeable future, cheers furryhobnob

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Furryhobnob

Welcome to ATS, enjoy the ride

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Hello and welcome! Hope you enjoy the site! See you round the threads. Oh, and here's a flag.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

Thanks a lot, I'm sure the ride will be great with some ups and downs and maybe a few loop the loops

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Can't wait to hear about your paranormal experiences!!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Furryhobnob, welcome to ATS enjoy your stay

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks, I've got quite a few so will probably do them all in one thread when I've got the time to write them up

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Hello furry and welcome to ATS,so is it true that a rolls royce can work under water as well? and if yes is there any credit in talks about the latest UFO captured in the lost ruins of Mexico working by a rolls royce warp engine?...You don't have to answer if you have obligations..

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Hello Furryhobnob,

Welcome to ATS.

If you'd like to have an avatar and need help, or would like one made for you, click on my second signature, and state what type of avatar you have in mind.
And some talented ATS members will step in to help create one for you.

Have a pleasant day!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: shapur

Haha regarding the can a rolls Royce work underwater? A rolls royce what? I work with various engines for planes, I'm pretty sure most fuel engines won't work under water as there is a lack of oxygen for combustion, and have you got any photos or videos of the UFO in Mexico?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

Thanks, I used to make the avatars for various members on another forum I used to visit, so thanks for the offer, I might take you up on it

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Oh that's great!!!

If you like please feel free to share any of your avatar art at the avatar creations thread.
The more the merrier.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Welcome to the madhouse Furry...

oOOOOher... going to have to be careful with your avatar name as it may get some cheeky ones amongst us into trouble?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

Haha thanks, furryhobnob is my username on most forums I'm on, it comes from a friends love for hobnob biscuits when I was a teenager, and something we did to his beloved biscuits, still makes me chuckle now, so it's like a daily reminder to make me smile

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Hello and Welcome! I hope you enjoy your plunge down the Rabbit Hole! I look forward to your Paranormal adventures!

Later, Syx.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Go back to the page with all the various threads. Read your name Furryhobnob under author then look over at that smiley face for introductions....

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

HI!!!! I'm new as well, welcome!! Im very interested in paranormal experiences and i hope to hear from you soon, i will be posting tons of experiences, paranormal, ufos, ghosts, shapeshifters, NAGUALS, etc... have fun!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PrebelShotme

What do you mean?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ladykhyra

Thanks you very much, I'll look forward to reading your threads/posts too

new topics

top topics

join