It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Free Games To Check Out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Desura is another place you guys can check out.

Most of their games cost money (most are cheap), however, if you browse you will find some free ones (or ones with free demos so you can try before you buy).

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

sorry little late on the reply , my PC is nearing death , few blue screens , internet cable port controller seems to have died already , im using old wireless adapter , pulling 70 kb download speed per sec , takes minutes to load a simple internet page

Ordered a new one , so gotta hold on for a few days

Have you noticed that KSP even emulates gravity assistance?

yeah it saved my first Mun contract Mission , and my craft packed with science , had to little fuel , but managed to get it off the surface and do a hohmann transfer to Kerbin , wich was able to catch me in his gravity field and entered the atmosphere.

Mechjeb is really helpful for Hohmann transfers

I agree , the accuracy is usually spot on , i rarely have to make course adjustments upon rendevous with other planets with mechjeb.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Those are cool looking games. I did a search for One Late Night and ended up here. I downloaded the game but the dang thing won't play. All I get is a white window and music. Am I doing something wrong?

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I put some time into Defiance, which is now also a F2P game, and boy is that a good one. It's a huge MMO based around the popular sci-fi show Defiance and it's a great mix of game genres. Well worth a check! Free for PC and I think it is for consoles also. Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well, Lucas the Game isn't free, but the demo version is. It's an NWO conspiracy game. You go around looking for secret cables to deliver to the Snowman, a rogue media mogul who will expose The Order. I wish there were more like it. I'm not sure if it's on Desura, I got it on Itch.

edit on 9-7-2015 by zulanding because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join