It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Big army helicopters just flew over me NW UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Around Bolton Manchester area going west towards Blackpool really big but not them double ones chinuks isit? They were massive enyway and had what looked like big drop down ramps on the back but facing forward with the hinges at the rear if you get me, just letting yawl know like...

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
And.

I have seen at least one fighter jet today.

so what.

why does this matter

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yep jets have been on the increase aswell no reason just saying for enyone whos into that stuff soz G this is in general chit chat...

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
You'd be craning you neck if you lived here. I'm located at the military hub in the east coast USA. Day and night jets jets jets. I go to the beach and I get to see ships pass all the time. A few weeks ago I watched a long black submarine cruise by. I take I that military craft are rare where you live?
edit on AMu31u0883338312014-08-12T08:38:58-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
You'd be craning you neck if you lived here. I'm located at the military hub in the east coast USA. Day and night jets jets jets. I go to the beach and I get to see ships pass all the time. A few weeks ago I watched a long black submarine cruise by. I take I that military craft are rare where you live?

Indeed you are at a hub!
I spent time in the Tidewater area. Most of it in Little Creek.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Ye I used to live further north lots of jets flying around up there not so many down here.

I just remembered someone posting about enyone had eny increased helicopter activity in their area last week but cant remember were...
edit on 12-8-2014 by PhoenixFreeman because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2014 by PhoenixFreeman because: Ama spud

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Howdy.little creek is across the water. I'm on the peninsula. Langley is my neighbor. The beach I go to is at fort Monroe which is no longer an active base though because of historical significance most of the buildings have been left intact. It certainly could qualify as one of the prettiest forts with the old architecture. The batteries along the bay are another matter. But even they tell the story. Lincoln slept there and Jefferson Davis was imprisoned there at the end of the civil war. reply to: butcherguy

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Was it a popular thread? Top threads go back thirty days. You can look for it there. I can tell when somethings up by the increase in jets going out of Langly Air Force Base. a reply to: PhoenixFreeman

top topics

join