It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matrix glitch/new universe? Sunday 8/10 between 12-1PM USA Central time ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Being a bloke there have been times where I have just failed to see or recognize something I am looking for that is right in front of me. It does not happen often but it has happened. The impression you give is that it is more than looking for the margarine in the fridge. I just came across this video by Clifford Stone that does help explain if there has been some reality shift involved.

If you are in a hurry try watching around the 10-15 minute marks. Either way it is good to hear that things are going well.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Interesting story OP. I wouldn't worry to much about people not believing you. This sounds like a classic time shift to me. Multiverse stuff / parallel universe type of thing. There's a lot of threads on ATS about this subject. I totally believe you.

What I've seen on the topic is people convinced countries are in the wrong location from what they know and certain people who we dead are now alive or visa-versa.

My thoughts on this is it's more common than most folks realize but the changes are usually so small they're not noticed until later. Obviously since you were sitting right there and had already observed the wall it jumped right out at you.

I'd mentioned to someone here on ATS that this occurred to me back in the 80's and they suggested that I not tell anyone as it would destroy my credibility. LOL. Was going to make a thread on it sometime but never got around to it.

Anyway I liked your story.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
What happened was that all of the walls were made of panels that rotated. When nobody was looking they rotated all the wall panels to one with posters hanging on them. Then they filmed you through 2 way mirrors to see what sort of reaction you would have.

Anyway should have asked your mom if she noticed anything unusual..

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
What happened was that all of the walls were made of panels that rotated. When nobody was looking they rotated all the wall panels to one with posters hanging on them. Then they filmed you through 2 way mirrors to see what sort of reaction you would have.

Anyway should have asked your mom if she noticed anything unusual..

Ha, ha

I did ask her finally, she could not decide if the walls had posters or not, even after thinking about it. And Mother is one sharp cookie, she teaches computing at the local Senior Center, at her advanced age. One Engineer even told her he wanted to hire her to teach Windows 8 to his Engineers who claimed they would never get Windows 8, he thought a little very old lady teaching them would shame them into learning it.

She said she did not notice anything unusual about me.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I did notice a number of odd things starting Saturday night. One thing I noticed was a blond girl I knew suddenly was brunette. I asked her about it thinking maybe she dyed her hair. Her answer was she's always had it like that. I'm like what? I know it was blond just a few weeks ago. If you talk about shifting timelines or something odd happening to anyone who hasn't experienced it, they either think you're crazy or are making up stories. The other thing I noticed was crazy thunderstorms in the area. It was like crazy weather was happening in my vicinity. Others started talking about flash floods, the interstate was closed, people died. Later in the night I returned home and it barely rained at my house. Once again all the strange weather happened near me. I've experienced a lot of strange things and unusual weather.

Sometimes I wonder if I could be accidentally shifting into different realities and the changes could be disrupting the weather when it happens. Greenville SC got 4 to 6 inches of rain in my area Saturday night. I have seen it rain 3 inches in only 15 to 20 minutes in another location years ago. I've even seen a dust devil form around me. There are a lot of weird coincidences.

Actually I've experienced a lot of changes. People keep changing on me in physical appearance . Sometimes their personality changes too. One weekend a girl looked surprised and told me she hadn't seen me in two years. The following week I heard her say the same thing. I told her she said that last week. She looked confused and denied seeing me the previous week. I knew of another girl who after a year suddenly lost her breast implants overnight and her persality suddenly changed back the way she used to be. Strange.
edit on 15/8/14 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/8/14 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hello

Welcome to the U-Bit Universe. Seven Seal reality be over//(ADR)//(Niburu)//(Annunagi)//(Bene Ha' Elohim). To quote New Scientist (25 January 2014 A.D.C) "There is one whimsical clue to the U-Bit's identity: whatever it is, it must be rotating quite fast" (Matthew Chalmers). The universe has experienced a shift into what BE a NEW Program. A new paradigm of holographik consciousNESS-HAS now emerged. Brain training now underway be the order of the day; collective intelligence. This be a quantum universe, reader. Fourth Dimension. The rise of the 4D printer The shift occurred on the 20th February 2014 A.D.C COUR-T-ESY of the remainder of the Bene Ha' Elohim. THE rest of the Bene Ha' Elohim(Anu, Lucifer, Murdok etc) perished in the Seven Seal reality with Niburu (September 2011 A.D.7.S.N). Niburu hit the flames of the Sun. Kappa=Dead//Theta=Buried//Lamda=Banished followed in 2013 A.D.7.S.N. The Bene Ha' Elohim on the ropes ensued. The LION was kicking. Seven Seals blown apart ON 19th January 2014. Back up plan be U-Bit.

The consciousness of "humanity" BE RE-AR-RAN-GED prior to wake up on the 20th February 2014 A.D.C (it be complex ONE says yet this be the truth).[ A new matrix OP that is experiencing hiccups like the one yea experienced in the diner. An example ] The re-arrangement occurred swiftly a new chip located in the left temple was inserted in the months of June 2012-August 2013 via Mi-Labs and elements of Zeta-Retticuli...The missing flight MH370 was pinched via new density levels that be permeating of the Ionosphere (Orion Group) (be responsible) and example of the shift into fourth dimension.

To the op what you experienced would of been quite incredible, mind blowing in fact.

Welcome to the new matrix.

Take Care.

Ankh-F-N-Khonsu

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Things have been happening to me recently and I reminded of the following quote

"Time is being rewritten all around us, every day. People think their memories are bad, but their memories are fine."

I am self employed besides from being a DJ I am also an audio producer and one of my clients sell a product which is a musical game which I produce for them.

As part of that game I have what's known as a "song bank" in this song bank I have a collection of song clips apx 15 seconds each and these song clips cover the entire genre of pop music from the 1950's to the present day.

I have been making these clips since 2008 currently there 3,144 clips and as you can imagine when I started I would make clips of the most popular songs for the games i.e "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen or something like "Rocking All Over The World" by Status Quo.

With the years passing I would give myself the luxury of creating clips of songs that I like and drop them into the games, one such clip was of a song called "Drop The Pilot" by Joan Armatrding.

We have two copies of everything we do, a physical copy on my PC and a professional dropbox version which is constantly updated.

I have noticed over the last couple of years that certain clips that I know I have produced and that have appeared in the games have disappeared from the song bank and that I have had to produce the clips again.

I spoke with my client yesterday and asked him in passing if we had used "Drop The Pilot" in any previous games he assured me we had and that he had clear memory of it but he could not explain why the clip had disappeared from his song bank on dropbox either but he was 100% sure it had been used in the games.

You could say well the chances are that you are imagining it what with the number of clips etc but I know I have done and produced those clips, and it is frustrating !

It may be something or nothing but I know its happening.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Thanks for the vid, it was very very interesting. I really enjoyed watching it. I watched the whole thing.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

WOW, a really interesting tale of happenings to you.

This is the first time I have ever noticed something like this. Fortunately the slight personality shift I saw in my Hubby was so positive I don't want to go back!

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: excelents

Sounds like you are like me.

I have talked to other people who were there without directly saying what happened to me.

Since you have other people who remember "the way it was" too, that seems to be an experience like the one I had.

Very interesting, thanks for the input!

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I've been reading from scientists who are starting to study this aspect, for example, one interesting idea is that when we remember something we are actually connecting to a past version of our brain.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake
That's an interesting thought. No pun intended. I think there's probably so much more to us we've yet to discover.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join