It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian Rocket attacks - questions to ask the sheeple in your lives

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I'm going to start calling these Know-it-alls in ATS the ILLUMINATI. The enlightened ones. Everyone is a sheeple,but not you guys, you got all that wisdom and stuff.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Why does the media never ask what sort of rockets they are?

The weapons, often generically referred to as Qassams, were initially crude and short-range, mainly affecting Sderot and other communities bordering the Gaza Strip. However, in 2006 more sophisticated rockets began to be deployed, reaching the larger coastal city of Ashkelon, and by early 2009 major cities Ashdod and Beersheba had been hit by Katyusha, WS-1B[8] and Grad rockets.[9] In 2012, Jerusalem and Israel's commercial center Tel Aviv were targeted with locally made "M-75" and Iranian Fajr-5 rockets, respectively,[10] and in July 2014, the northern city of Haifa was targeted for the first time.[11] A few projectiles have contained white phosphorus.[12][13][14][15][16][17][18]

Attacks have been carried out by all Palestinian armed groups,[19] and, prior to the 2008–2009 Gaza War, were consistently supported by most Palestinians,[20][21][22][23] although the stated goals have been mixed. The attacks, widely condemned for targeting civilians, have been described as terrorism by United Nations, European Union and Israeli officials, and are defined as war crimes by human rights groups Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch. Indiscriminate attacks on civilians and civilian structures that do not discriminate between civilians and military targets are illegal under international law.[24][25]

en.wikipedia.org...

The media does question it:

Hamas and North Korea in secret arms deal

Hamas And North Korea Are Working On A Secret Arms Deal

Exclusive: Hamas has paid North Korea for missiles and communications equipment in arms deal worth hundreds of thousands of dollars Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

Iran admits giving Hamas technology for missiles

With little help from Iran, Hamas fights Israel with homemade rockets

Iran Celebrates Use of Rockets Supplied to Hamas

The 'media' has been all over it.

Just some people are IGNORING it.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

www.abovetopsecret.com... this will answer your questions on what kind type and scope of rockets wrabbit did a pretty good job on it and its sourced so that may help you

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001 It is clear that Hamas' objective is to create "martyrs" in order to influence public opinion. It is starting to backfire. Even in Europe

not in my corner of Europe. rather a sweeping generalization there old son.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: learnatic

www.abovetopsecret.com... this will answer your questions on what kind type and scope of rockets wrabbit did a pretty good job on it and its sourced so that may help you

cool. wrabbit made some neat paint graphics and laid everything out for us simpletons. no need for other sources.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

not happy with his sources because he used good graphs? if you actually read the thread you would find sources for all of his info not really getting your hostility at this or is it telling you things you didn't want to hear?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: sosobad

But your original point made it seem like anyone speaking out against Israel is anti-Semitic, those in the article you posted obviously have an agenda but not everyone that speaks out does.

Of course it is possible to denounce Israel's policies and actions without being Anti-Semitic. Conversely, there are Anti-Semites who support Israel because they believe it is a prerequisite for the Second Coming. To keep the discussion on track: I am curious as to what the series of rhetorical questions in the OP was designed to elicit, and what you meant by a "house of cards?"

What do Semites have to do with a State built for a religion ?

And a good question would be, why do you support them , are you convinced something good comes from any of this ?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Ahhh, I wonder who took that picture, where it is, and who released it.

Seems fairly silly to me, that some place like Gaza imports this stuff with help from Iran.

Tell us , please, how this gets past all the security.

Does it really make sense, I do not think so, but then again , you said it is not worth much.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

What do Semites have to do with a State built for a religion ?

Do not drag linguistics into this. "Anti-Semitism" means hatred of Jewish people, irrespective of their ancestry, point of origin, language or indeed, practice.

And a good question would be, why do you support them , are you convinced something good comes from any of this ?

Although I do not approve of their policies, I support Israel's right to exist based on UN resolution 181 (II), the only agreement that could legitimize a Palestinian state. If Hamas cannot recognize Israel's right to exist, there will never be a Palestine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join