Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Russia says begins military exercises in Pacific islands also claimed by Japan

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Russia says begins military exercises in Pacific islands also claimed by Japan

Russia began military exercises in the Kurile Islands in the Pacific Ocean, a Defence Ministry spokesman said on Tuesday, a move likely to anger Japan, which also lays claim to them.

"Exercises began involving military units in the region, which are deploying to the Kurile Islands," Colonel Alexander Gordeyev, a spokesman for Russia's Eastern Military District, told the Russian news agency Interfax.

www.reuters.com...

Ah why not, go stir things up over there too.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

With Russia and China being almost blood brothers now I can think of all kinds of things they could do to get the West to run around like a head with it's chicken cut off ! In other words stuck in the dirt not knowing or able to move.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

With Russia and China being almost blood brothers now I can think of all kinds of things they could do to get the West to run around like a head with it's chicken cut off ! In other words stuck in the dirt not knowing or able to move.

You got to hand it to them, the trolls at ATS can learn a trick or two of them...they sure know how to piss the West off.

BTW, like your pick...but do you know if the cat landed on his 4 feet, it`s really high ?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Can anyone now doubt Putin's imperial ambitions? First, Ukraine, next the Kyrile Islands... what's next? Belarus? Poland?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Can anyone now doubt Putin's imperial ambitions? First, Ukraine, next the Kyrile Islands... what's next? Belarus? Poland?

(pssst, it`s only a rumor, but I heard he was going to build a conservatory)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

You think this is funny? Putin does not realize that Japan has joined Israel in the "We Don't Officially Have Nukes Club." He is forcing NATO's hand in Europe. If NATO does not act to honor the Budapest Memorandum, it will trigger a nuclear arms race in Central and East Asia.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Actually the original pic of the cat was with him jumping from a window to a wall across the way... Well he did not make it and fell about 10 feet.... and yes I would think he landed on his feet with an embarrassed look on his fur..

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

You think this is funny? Putin does not realize that Japan has joined Israel in the "We Don't Officially Have Nukes Club." He is forcing NATO's hand in Europe. If NATO does not act to honor the Budapest Memorandum, it will trigger a nuclear arms race in Central and East Asia.

Of course not, I`m anti conservatories...

...oh yeah, and anti nukes too.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Then why are you cheering for nuclear provocation?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Theres a host of new stuff that's gonna be coming up with the current world situation....and this aint the only thing to slide out of left field.....hang onto your hat...we are playing chess with the masters of the game now.....

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Russian movement in Belarus to

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Then why are you cheering for nuclear provocation?

Because your brain thinks I am.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Most likely done in response to Japan issuing sanctions on Russia over Ukraine.

new topics

top topics

join