It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Champ and Nessie Time Travelers?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
Yip, the Loch Ness wooden thing on a Plank. I saw the Model they used many years ago...as you say, it was around a foot long and around the same high.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

originally posted by: sled735
Why do people here respond to a thread before even reading it or watching the information on the video?! That is so frustrating to me!
It's very clear that only one of you have taken the time to read the OP before replying.

Thank you, DrunkYogi.

Why do you assume that no one read the OP...i read it, replied, then watched the video.

I thought the video lacking, and far-reaching. The only decent thing shown, was the sonar image. And maybe the authentic photograph. Everything else was just random theories and speculations. At least Dr. John Brandenburg insisted that his time travel theory was hypothetical...which was then followed by a Giorgio Tsoukalos trying to connect it with ancient aliens.

Overall, Giorgio Tsoukalos should stop embarking on these quests in an attempt to confirm his biases. The show is not presented objectively. It is inherently presented to display any theory which could happen to fit into a particular field, and that is of the ancient astronauts perspective. Unsurprising really, considering how popular both, Giorgio Tsoukalos and Ancient Aliens, have become.

I suggest that In Search of Aliens is not the most reliable source.

Thank god for people who explore "random theories and speculate" on "other" possibilities. If not for those people we would still be driving horse and buggies, and having shoot outs in the street over a card game.

The only thing Giorgio Tsoukalos connected to ancient aliens was the fact that these worm holes could also be portals to allow spaceships to enter. I'm sure he had to mention the ancient aliens somewhere in the show because that's what his show is supposed to be about. It's a contract thing with the show's producer, you know?

Why do you think the show is so popular? Could it be because people find these new theories interesting to broaden their thinking? It's good to expand the brain cells a millimeter sometimes. If no one believed the ancient aliens theories were possible, I doubt it would have stayed on the air as long as it has.

edit on 8/12/2014 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Uncropped "Sturgeon's Photo" of the Loch Ness monster. It clearly shows the thing is about 20 feet offshore and less than a foot high. Some "monster."

Sigh... Okay, I give up. No one is reading the OP. And I see the video has already been removed by You Tube. If you didn't watch it, I hate you missed the opportunity to learn something.

Here is a link to the show on the H2 channel, if anyone would like to see it:
www.history.com...

I'm through replying to this thread.

edit on 8/12/2014 by sled735 because: add link

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
oh yeah
they have a place here
visit sometimes
very private
no paparazzi

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735
I read the OP and watched enough of the Video to get the jist of it. Worm holes...But how does a Plesiosaur with a brain the size of a Peanut find it's way in and out of these holes, or is the guy suggesting it's actually a highly intelligent alien species who have taken the form of a Dinosaur.? Why would they choose a extinct species.? Why not something a bit less inconspicuous.?
Maybe the Aliens have a sense of Humour. Who knows .?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Uncropped "Sturgeon's Photo" of the Loch Ness monster. It clearly shows the thing is about 20 feet offshore and less than a foot high. Some "monster."

Sigh... Okay, I give up. No one is reading the OP. And I see the video has already been removed by You Tube. If you didn't watch it, I hate you missed the opportunity to learn something.

Here is a link to the show on the H2 channel, if anyone would like to see it:
www.history.com...

I'm through replying to this thread.

Wait a minute! The video is back up! Awesome!
Watch it before they take it down again!

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Great thread! S&F!
I agree that this theory could offer a good explanation for what people see.
I have often wondered if this is also how Big Foot manages to never be caught, or leave any signs of bones, etc.

Yes, this provides an answer for me.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Mindless1980

Thank you Mindless.

It's good to see someone who has actually gone over the information before commenting.

I agree. It offers a good explanation to a lot of questions about all these creatures that seem to disappear from sight; It's because they do. LOL

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Well, you know. There have been lots of cases where people disappear, for hours to days, and then reappear feelings as though only seconds have passed.

The are also ton's of time slip cases where people very briefly, feel as though they slipped into another time or place - only to return and find much more time had passed then they'd believed they were gone.

I think Sled brings up an interesting connection between quartz crystal and dimensional rifts. The Brown Mtn. Lights area is filled with crystal quartz in their hills. Look at the high strangeness occurring in that area.

CdT

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

Thank you Cirque.

I see the video has been removed... again.
I hope you find time to watch the video on the H2 channel link I posted. It is well worth the watch, if you are interested in this topic.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
As much as I'd LIKE champy and/or nessie to be real, I doubt that they are.

With that said, I'm sure you could guess what my thoughts on them time traveling through wormholes completely unshielded are.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Dont know about champ, but Nessie is simply wave action in most cases...A Deer in others..Maybe even a Seal or a Log in a few cases.
Sorry No Monsters in Loch Ness.

Its amusing how incorrect you are

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This reminds me of the recent link I found on The Anomalist, about a video shot by Paul Freeman showing Bigfoot entering a portal

edit on 16-8-2014 by PrincePetropia because: The video was a dead link

edit on 16-8-2014 by PrincePetropia because: The video was a dead link

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
They don't have to be time travallers. The core of what is interesting is the quartz. I believe crystals can manifest all sorts of phenomena which are not necessarily restricted by time.
edit on 16-8-2014 by GoShredAK because: Oops

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Now the video is back up again!

What the heck is going on?! Do we have a Gemini owner behind this? LOL

edit on 8/17/2014 by sled735 because: aaarrrrggggghhhh!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join