It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heya, (not so) new here ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
The name is Millers. I'm a long time ATS reader and finally decided to join a short while ago.

ATS is a pretty unique place on the interwebz and the forum design is one of the best i know of. Plus the flashy avatars (not mine).

My main interest is science and i found discussing it can be as fascinating as it can be frustrating.

But someone once said: When a thing ceases to be a subject of controversy, it ceases to be a subject of interest.

I'm looking forward to many interesting discussions.

Peace, m.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Millers

Welcome Millers! Hang on! The ride gets pretty wild at times. Hope you enjoy your time here. See Ya on the Boards!

Later, Syx.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Out of the shadows and into the light from the bottomless pit.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome and thanks for proving my point. Y'all got flashy avatars.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Hey I was just thinkin about You. If you want or need help with a "Flashy" avatar, go here;www.abovetopsecret.com...
and these people will help you ! Just tell them what you want, and they will create it for You! They will stay with You all the way, until you are satisfied too. They are a Great bunch of Very Talented People in That Thread!!!
If You have an image you want them to use/incorperate into your new avatar, just send it to one of them. You know, tell em ya got an image to use, and they will tell you where to send it and so forth......
They will also help with getting the codes into the right place, in your account area...... ( I can actually help you some with this too. I change my Avatar and BackGround fairly often......)
I had just thought of this and, thought I'd mention it, before I forgot!! LOL!!!
Later on, Syx.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Hi Millers, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Using the new features and and functions of ATS.5/3

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thanks a lot, that's a kind offer. I did browse through the avatar thread once or twice, but i haven't made up my mind what kind of avatar it's gonna be. I'll try and get creative when time permits.

All the best and stay flashy, m

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Welcome aboard Millers. I'm not sure if they still hand out tinfoil hats or not so you may have to make one, I'd lend you mine but I'm busy using it.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Millers
...someone once said: When a thing ceases to be a subject of controversy, it ceases to be a subject of interest.

Hi, Millers
Welcome!
Love your referenced quote - for 'aptness'.
Hope your times and travels, here, are grand!

new topics

top topics

join