It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open Letter to the ISIS from Prophet Muhammad.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP
It really breaks down to who is teaching what cherry picked part they want to teach.. Just like any other religion except the main difference in Islam IMO it is not just a religion but a form of governance with earthly punishments. I spent a year in Saudi and have been to just about every town there with an airport. Most of the Saudi or guest workers I met were just like anyone else... they were trying to make a living.. The big difference was everyone lived in fear of the religious police... Especially the women regardless of nationality .. With the Saudi money and their brand of religion that they try to export, through innocent sounding platitudes, it is no wonder that anyplace in the world they get a foot hold in there will be bombs and bullets that will shortly follow.

STAGE THREE—When Muslims establish a majority and achieve political power in an area, they are commanded to engage in offensive Jihad. Hence, once Mecca and Arabia were under Muhammad’s control, he received the call the fight all unbelievers. In Surah 9:29, we read:

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Notice that this verse doesn’t order Muslims to fight oppressors, but to fight those who don’t believe in Islam (including the “People of the Book”—Jews and Christians). Not surprisingly, we find similar commands in Islam’s most trusted collections of ahadith (traditions containing Muhammad’s teachings).

Sahih al-Bukhari 6924—Muhammad said: “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: La ilaha illallah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and whoever said La ilaha illahllah, Allah will save his property and his life from me.”

Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah.”

Here again, the criterion for fighting people is that the people believe something other than Islam. It’s clear, then, that when Muslims rose to power, peaceful verses of the Qur’an were abrogated by verses commanding Muslims to fight people based on their beliefs. Islam’s greatest scholars acknowledge this. For instance, Ibn Kathir (Islam’s greatest commentator on the Qur’an) sums up Stage Three as follows: “Therefore all people of the world should be called to Islam. If anyone of them refuses to do so, or refuses to pay the Jizyah, they should be fought till they are killed.”

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

That's the thing my friend, people don't see they are communicating with friendly Muslims as they rubbish Islam at the very same time. I can see why people would be like it if they don't understand Islam and only see what is fed to them by the media etc but the issue is when someone offers them some insight they simply don't care and would rather continue to insult an entire people.

As I said before, I am not a Muslim but because I seized the opportunity to learn Islam to the best of my ability I will stand with people like yourself against ignorance. It actually makes me sick what the MSM and some other idiots have done to this religion. I think the truth scares the living sh*t out of them because it would expose them for who they are. When I say them, I mean the globalists.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Here's some quotes from the Qu'ran and the Hadith which I have studied.

"Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians -- whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor shall they grieve" (2:62, 5:69, and many other verses).

ISIS contradict this verse. The Qu'ran clearly states that believing Christians are fine the way they are. ISIS have no right to hold Christians to the sword even through the Qu'ran.

"...and nearest among them in love to the believers will you find those who say, 'We are Christians,' because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant" (5:82).

This contradicts your version of Islam. Two verses and everything you have been jabbering on about is refuted.. But can you explain to me what renouncing the world is? ISIS looked to the world to launch their disgusting war against innocent people and though the Qu'ran praises believing Christians and Jews, it has a warning for Muslims who seek the friendship of what I have interpreted to be corrupt Christians and Jews (Or Atheist Christians and Jews).

"O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors; they are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship or alliances) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust. (5:51)

So from the time you form an alliance with these Christians and Jews you have been disowned from the Islamic faith and given to the people you have formed an alliance with. It is well known ISIS have been armed and trained by the CIA who are NOT Muslims and therefore ISIS through the teachings of the Qu'ran have been discarded from the Islamic faith.

Some will say that verse only applies to the time of Mohammad but I say that is bs because as we can see today there is a Christian/Judeo alliance on the Global stage which is causing major problems in the Middle East and I believe that these are the types of people that the Qu'ran was warning about.

Too also add to that, These people proclaim to be Christians and Jews in most cases yet do not apply their religious teachings to their agenda's and causes. They are Atheist's using Christianity and Judaism as a mask. Funnily enough, ISIS have turned to these people to achieve what they have been in Iraq and Syria. ISIS are not Muslims and the Qu'ran clearly explains why.

As for the people who are being massacred in Iraq, they are entitled to defend themselves with as much brutality as they can dish out on ISIS. On the contrary, ISIS had no right to do what they have been doing from the very beginning.

You may fight in the cause of GOD against those who attack you, but do not aggress. GOD does not love the aggressors.(2:190)

You may kill those who wage war against you, and you may evict them whence they evicted you. Oppression is worse than murder. Do not fight them at the Sacred Masjid, unless they attack you therein. If they attack you, you may kill them. This is the just retribution for those disbelievers.(2:191)

If they refrain, then GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful.(2:192)

You may also fight them to eliminate oppression, and to worship GOD freely. If they refrain, you shall not aggress; aggression is permitted only against the aggressors.(2:193)

What? Killing and Aggression is only permitted against the ones who wage war and attack you? Where's this bogus version of Islam you are spewing? Educate yourself bro.

I forgot about the Hadiths, I'll do them later on.
edit on 13-8-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

See here's the thing, it doesn't matter what you believe or what you think you have learned. You do not have over a billion dollars, an army and a trail of bloodshed. It matters what them guys think, and how they are getting others to join them.

It matters that no Muslim's are marching against them. It matters that The West are so sensitive to the peaceful Muslim's of their respective nations that they hesitate to confront the ones doing ethnic cleansing.

Arguing this passage or that passage is meaningless, ISIS draws it's manpower from Islam which proves all those passages you would quote did not have any effect preventing this.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Maybe, but it does show that even in the eyes of the religion they proclaim to uphold that they are indeed wrong and the religion itself should not be mocked for the actions of a minority of idiots who pick and choose what suit their agenda. The thing is I agree with you when it comes to their barbaric actions and how they are completely wrong, but if they cannot run consistent with the teachings of Islam (you are supposed to uphold all the teachings to the best of your ability) then they are not Muslims and why blame Islam for something that Islam does not promote or teach?

Blame and expose the liars who are committing the actions. I bet they know what they are doing is wrong in the eyes of Islam... Al-Baghdadi is an Islamic scholar ffs, He knows exactly what he is doing and he should be spat on and dragged down the main street of Baghdad by every righteous Muslim in Iraq.

As for the money and weapons side of things, where did they come from? I can guarantee you they didn't come from Islamic charities, point the finger at Washington and their cronies.
edit on 13-8-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

The Kurds are Muslims. The Iraqis and Syrians are Muslims. They are bearing the brunt of ISIL.
The US is responsible for this tragedy mostly.

So the Muslims are going crazy now before they were all colonized by the Christian nations who in WWI AND WWII had wars that killed more people in all the wars in the history of wars on the planet. That not even counting all the genocides they did and slaves and colonized people who died through their misrule and oppression

Such as the Christian King Leopold who worked, not read this carefully:

WORKED 10 MILLION AFRICANS TO DEATH!
digitaljournal.com...
So please spar us the Muslims are eviler than everybody else

edit on 13-8-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The Kurds are Muslims. The Iraqis and Syrians are Muslims. They are bearing the brunt of ISIL.
The US is responsible for this tragedy mostly.

So the Muslims are going crazy now before they were all colonized by the Christian nations who in WWI AND WWII had wars that killed more people in all the wars in the history of wars on the planet. That not even counting all the genocides they did and slaves and colonized people who died through their misrule and oppression

Such as the Christian King Leopold who worked, not read this carefully:

WORKED 10 MILLION AFRICANS TO DEATH!
digitaljournal.com...
So please spar us the Muslims are eviler than everybody else

The Kurds are scattered and reactionary to what IS does. The Syrians are hold up in their strongholds. The Iraqis dropped their weapons and ran, which is how IS got their billion dollars and weapons caches. Iran is content to let their lightly armed insurgents of Hezbollah be their only front.

No concerted effort to halt their advances comes from the Muslim world. At the same time IS is recruiting throughout the entire Muslim world.

The Qur'an openly states many times that Allah is the 'best deceiver'. The root word used in these verses is Makr which means deception

Source

For a book that openly states Allah is the best deceiver, no Muslim is willing to admit that the Quran would be deceptive to achieve its goals, even unto its followers.

Mohammad was peaceful till he went on a killing spree to establish his rule and hold onto it.
What is there not to understand? Islam is the very same as Mohammad's deeds on earth.
Those that go on thinking Islam is peace while the Caliphate is emulating the violent deeds of Mohammad are at that point believing an openly exposed deception.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Seriously? Wiki Islam?

And the (unbelievers) Plotted and planned, and Allah to plotted and planned, and the best of planners is Allah. (3:54)

Did they then feel secure from the plan of Allah, except those doomed to ruin (speaking about Atheists) (7:99)

Remember how the unbelievers plotted against you, to keep you in bonds, or slay you, or drive you out (of your home). They plot and plan, and Allah to plans; but the best of planners is Allah. (8:30)

All of the above are directed at disbelievers or people waging war on the righteous. You should stop referencing wikiIslam, you may as well just use Answering Islam which is another known disinfo website. Now all your doing is making up stuff and it isn't working.. But thank's for bringing them up because the last quote is actually speaking about ISIS. Allah will have the last laugh against those barbarians.

Can you see your only shooting yourself in the foot everytime you try to use something from the Qu'ran to justify your claims?
edit on 14-8-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

They follow the Hadiths of Mohammad

The Hadith are not of Muhammad, they're about Muhammad (pbuh)...

Written by people long after the Prophet passed and most if not 99% of Hadith are weak and not considered scripture!!!

It's mainly hear say and fables!!!
Now in your defence, I'm not surprised The IS is using them for their own benefit...
Because the Quran forbids this type of attack...
The weak Hadith however are very cotradictory of the Quran!!!

Peace Tinfoil!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
As a cynic of Islam, this is pretty awesome and inspirational.

Good stuff.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

The Kurds are shia, and will be the first one's to die if ISIS gets to them... because they are not allowing shia the choice of life, like they are every other religious group. And the Kurds are actually mainly 12ers.

That said, if Iran steps in, that gives the US the opportunity to attack them. Period. US is just waiting and hoping for a reason to bomb the hell out of them, and going into Iraq to conduct war (no matter the reason or the who) is just what the US is looking for.

Iran has her hands tied also, religiously. Iran cannot attack in the offensive, only the defensive. That is spelled out clearly in our religion, and going into Iraq to attack ISIS, who has not attacked Iran, is clearly forbidden. All they can do is lend aid when asked.

And they are lending aid to the shia in Iraq who are asking, I'm certain. They also called for Maliki to step down for a democratically elected leader to take his place, since that was the cause of much of the sunni support for ISIS in Iraq.

Makr, means to employ a plan not known to the opponent. It is condemnable if for an evil cause, it is good if for a good cause. All good is from God, therefore, the plan of God, not known to His opponents, is good.
edit on 14-8-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB
Actually, no, we don't want to go into Iran. That would lead to war with Russia, and Possibly China.
Not a cold war or a proxy war but full blown combat.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere
They unlike most western religion have kept both the Shariah( exoteric) and the Tariqah.( esoteric)...
True religion requires both. Just practicing a shariah is like trying to walk with one leg
It’s no accident that NONE of the fundamentalist Muslim countries allow Sufism
www.goodreads.com...

Hmm, Shariah and Tariqah without true leaders. The ultimate purpose of Sharia is Tariqah. And Tariqah needs true leaders. Muslims forgot Ahlul Bait and What Koran and his prophet pbuh said about them.
I am not criticizing you. Just saying.

Example: grave worship
This is the practice of Sufi
A Muslim should fully trust in the compassion and mercy of Allah after the death of a loved one .

This is not thrown towards you yourself but I should say it !
I wonder which one is worse. Worshiping graves or worshiping Ibn Taymiyyah with his curly waved hair God !!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join