It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open Letter to the ISIS from Prophet Muhammad.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

When they come recruiting they have a Quran in one hand and a gun in the other. You just keep telling yourself those lies of what Islam permits, history is not on your side of the story, neither are todays facts on the ground.

Do you believe it's the Quran or the Gun that guides the mind of these people???

Your credibility as a poster relies on your answer in my opinion so don't be disingenuous, or answer the question with another question!!!

Genuinely curious!!!

Peace!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Which Islamic Nation or Terrorist organization can you seriously say is going to step up and dominate the world? With that, which Islamic nation or Terrorist group can actually say they are following the guidelines of Islam to it's purest form? You can't say any or either because you do not understand the teachings of Islam to start with.. How can you even make a valid comment when you are clueless about the morals and values of true Islam?

You base your views off what you see and hear on TV and the internet. Your views are baseless views if that is the truth. I'll tell you right now what dominates the world, it's called Satanism which is being lead by the global elite and their minions in the West.

You basically just told me I am an infidel and to shut up.

So much for your superior Quran guiding you.

What the hell ?

Dude your whacked out ....

I am just going to sit back and let you hang your self.

What makes you think he's even Muslim?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

You basically just told me I am an infidel and to shut up.

So much for your superior Quran guiding you.

No, I told you that you obviously do not understand Islam because of the way you carry on about it here.. I never tell anyone to shut up, if anything I want you to learn the truth for yourself because a lot of what you see and hear on Television and Internet is far from the truth when it comes to Islam.

I'm not saying convert or even embrace the religion, I'm just saying find out the truth about the teachings for yourself and then judge the actions of these idiots killing innocent Christians and Muslims through what is actually taught in the Qu'ran. People like myself and a few others here don't even recognize those ISIS maggots as Muslims, there must be a reason why we feel like this and you don't know that reason. And btw, I don't even recognize myself as a Muslim, I have just done what you haven't.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The Quran states that people will be judged as individuals. This favorite people of God, whether Jews, Muslims, or Christians or whoever is a bogus concept.

Though the Quran does say whole nations or tribes have been chastised through their misdeeds as a culture

But metaphysically humans are judged as individuals according to the Quran.

People who claim the Islamic faith get no favors. Deeds ONLY count. BELIEF AND DOING GOOD

The Quran says God has no people but the righteous.

These absolute lunatics have no degree of Islamic credence.

They are ethnocentric savages....The lowest level of human consciousness akin to the animals, nay, they are worst than animals.

If it wasn’t Islam they would have chosen a race or another religion to use to feel themselves better than others.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Fully agree with you !

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

When they come recruiting they have a Quran in one hand and a gun in the other. You just keep telling yourself those lies of what Islam permits, history is not on your side of the story, neither are todays facts on the ground.

Do you believe it's the Quran or the Gun that guides the mind of these people???

Your credibility as a poster relies on your answer in my opinion so don't be disingenuous, or answer the question with another question!!!

Genuinely curious!!!

Peace!!!

The answer is both.
The Quran gives authority to use violence symbolized by the gun to establish the Caliphate.
The children are already indoctrinated to believe what is from the Quran cannot be wrong, so when instructed on Jihad they readily accept it.
All who believe Islam is peaceful allow for the early indoctrination to take place, the part where they believe and do not question. This provides a never ending base of believers for when conditions are correct. Like a virus in remission waiting on the sidelines of human society. Then when the time of Jihad arrives they are indoctrinated into the part about establishing a Caliphate on the blood of infidels and apostates, where they no longer practice the peaceful waiting part. Charismatic leaders call on the braindead masses and genocide commences.

You may still believe you are in a time of Peace, but for many more around the world the usual sky is falling call to Jihad seems real this time and are acting upon it. From Australia, Philippines, US, Europe, and most definitely the ME recruiters are recruiting and the sheep are being transformed to wolves all by the power of a little book in the hands of madmen.

The same little book you profess to be all about peace, well it is but only while the virus is in remission. The peaceful part only ensures its survival while it is weak.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Genuinely curious!!!

Peace!!!

The answer is both.
The Quran gives authority to use violence symbolized by the gun to establish the Caliphate.
The children are already indoctrinated to believe what is from the Quran cannot be wrong, so when instructed on Jihad they readily accept it.
All who believe Islam is peaceful allow for the early indoctrination to take place, the part where they believe and do not question. This provides a never ending base of believers for when conditions are correct. Like a virus in remission waiting on the sidelines of human society. Then when the time of Jihad arrives they are indoctrinated into the part about establishing a Caliphate on the blood of infidels and apostates, where they no longer practice the peaceful waiting part. Charismatic leaders call on the braindead masses and genocide commences.

You may still believe you are in a time of Peace, but for many more around the world the usual sky is falling call to Jihad seems real this time and are acting upon it. From Australia, Philippines, US, Europe, and most definitely the ME recruiters are recruiting and the sheep are being transformed to wolves all by the power of a little book in the hands of madmen.

The same little book you profess to be all about peace, well it is but only while the virus is in remission. The peaceful part only ensures its survival while it is weak.

You sound like a bumbling ...... Ah never mind.

Have you ever read the Quran?

Or have you just taken ideals about it from non Muslim scholars ?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Yes I have read the Quran and as a schizophrenic I recognize the author.Its not God
edit on 12-8-2014 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Yes I have read the Quran and as a schizophrenic I recognize the author.Its not God

My question directed at you but ok.

So whos the author ?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

The answer is both.

So are you going to cite these verses in the Qu'ran or what?

Are you going to cite where the Qu'ran condones mass genocide?

Are you going to cite where the Qu'ran agrees with those madmen?

Sure it does... Some references would possibly help your claims but I already know that anything you reference to back your claims can be easy destroyed and refuted. So throw some of these verses at me and let's see how we go.

All you have done is give your opinion with nothing to support it from the Islamic teachings.
edit on 13-8-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I appreciate the frank response pal, but you are mixing up the idea of Jihad much like The IS...

The call for Jihad right now would be for the Muslims being slaughtered by The IS...
It's only for those backed into a corner... Not for anyone who decides they want to bear arms!!!

Peace Tinfoil!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I've spoken to a friend of the family about ISIS.

He is Muslim, from Sri Lanka. It pains him. ISIS. He understands the frustration when he sees Westboro Baptist and knows that it doesn't include all Christians.

Simple respect for another's culture. A humble acknowledgement that people are different and a respect for those differences is all that people need.

Sometimes I honestly believe that we, as humans, are not as advanced as we like to think we are.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I appreciate the frank response pal, but you are mixing up the idea of Jihad much like The IS...

The call for Jihad right now would be for the Muslims being slaughtered by The IS...
It's only for those backed into a corner... Not for anyone who decides they want to bear arms!!!

Peace Tinfoil!!!

That is fantasy and in direct polar opposite of what is happening on the ground.

IS is recruiting in the name of Islam to support a real Caliphate. They have Land, Money, an Army. More than any other group in the region.

Some may not want to recognize them to stay in their cozy safety shell of hibernated Islam, but that entity is forming a Caliphate on spilled blood. The passive Muslims when seized by IS have to swear loyalty to the Caliph or die, they get no chance to pay Jizya. Just as Mohammad did with the Arabs, swear allegiance or die.

As pertains to the thread, Mohammad allowed what he termed peoples of the Book, meaning Christians and Jews, to keep their faith if they paid Jizya which is an extortion tax. The Yazidis are the last remnant of Pagan Zoroastrian Pre Islamic peoples that Mohammad failed to fully convert or ethnic cleanse in the region. This is why IS is converting or slaughtering them, it is straight from the historical acts of every Muslim's prophet.

This is the real Islam in action, the full fruition of the Quran.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Again I ask, can you provide sources from the Qu'ran to back up your statements? Why do you keep dodging this request if you can undeniably prove what your saying is in fact accurate?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

It seems that ISIS is a recreation of the Brzezinski's mujahideen (operation cyclone) to again weaken Russia's role in this world. Russia response is fool me once, shame on you, fool me trice, shame on me.

But you take the opportunity to blame those being slaughtered for the slaughtering. Have you no shame?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

That's not going to happen, you see Tinfoil has a warped view of the Quran, very FoxNews-esque...

So while we wait patiently with baited breath he/she will sit there chuckling while we go back and forth trying to educate him/her on what Islam truly is...

The truth is, Tinfoil, you don't want to know the truth in his matter...
Despite the fact that numerous Muslims including myself have condemned The IS you will continue to blame Islam and ultimately us, for the actions of a minority group who have infiltrated Islam to butcher it's true values and believers alike!!!

& for that you deserve no more of our time on any discussion involving Islam!!!

Peace Dark!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

That is fantasy and in direct polar opposite of what is happening on the ground.

What's happening on the ground is in no way a representation of Islam...
It is direct prophecy from Muhammad, peace be upon him, where he discuss' infiltrating factions who will claim to be a believer, but behind closed doors, and currently in public they do no fear Allah...
Shame on The IS!!!

IS is recruiting in the name of Islam to support a real Caliphate.

But...

The passive Muslims when seized by IS have to swear loyalty to the Caliph or die

This is not recruitment... Thus you have contradicted yourself, again like The IS!!!

No, no, no, no & no... It is nothing to do with, nor is it compared to, neither is it relatable to anything taught within Islam...
& your lack of Quranic sources, and pure vitriol is proof of your lies!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

What's happening on the ground is in no way a representation of Islam...
It is direct prophecy from Muhammad, peace be upon him, where he discuss' infiltrating factions who will claim to be a believer, but behind closed doors, and currently in public they do no fear Allah...
Shame on The IS!!!

IS is recruiting in the name of Islam to support a real Caliphate.

But...

The passive Muslims when seized by IS have to swear loyalty to the Caliph or die

This is not recruitment... Thus you have contradicted yourself, again like The IS!!!

No, no, no, no & no... It is nothing to do with, nor is it compared to, neither is it relatable to anything taught within Islam...
& your lack of Quranic sources, and pure vitriol is proof of your lies!!!

My previous post uses historical comparison of the historically recorded actions of the prophet Mohammad in comparison to Islamic State, they are mirror identical in the aspects I discussed.

Why do you wish to ignore historical fact and only want to argue verses from a book? It is obvious your interpretation of the Quran is different from the interpretation IS is following, but they are of the same source and IS is following the examples set by the acts of Mohammad himself while he was alive.

You have a peaceful interpretation, while Mohammad himself was anything but peaceful in converting Arabs, infidels, and the same Zoroastrian sect that IS is ethnically cleansing today. I have to ask, how can you not see this?

Oh and the recruiting is separate from converting, I never equivocated the two, I mentioned the two separately, even though they both benefit the Caliphate. The converted will give their sons to fight while the recruited will draw Muslims from areas not under full control of the Caliph.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

My previous post uses historical comparison of the historically recorded actions of the prophet Mohammad in comparison to Islamic State, they are mirror identical in the aspects I discussed.

Your previous post, and all that preceded it are your own words without a valid source for us to scrutinise or be awoken by...
So you're wasting our time and your own!!!

I don't know why I bothered with this but it seemed impolite to not reply...
So here is an advanced warning of my ending of this conversation pal!!!

Peace Tinfoil!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Between Akhtarin and Azaz there is another town whose significance to Islamist fighters is as much symbolic as it is strategic: Dabiq.

The town is mentioned in a hadith (report of the deeds, teachings and sayings of the Prophet Mohammed) as a place where a great battle or "malahim" will be fought between two armies.

This "malahim" is equivalent to Armageddon in Christian teachings - a battle that will herald the destruction of the world.

The importance of this is how it feeds into the romance of Islamic State's jihadi mission.

The group has used slick videos and social media to appeal to young men who believe, as Mr Maher puts it, that they are "on the cusp of history."

This is reflected in how Islamic State's glossy magazine, which reports victories, the destruction of shrines, and punishment of those who have not obeyed Islamic State's interpretation of shariah law, is named after Dabiq (pictured, right).

Islamic State accounts have referred to how the "malahim" is coming, referring to the Muslim's enemy as the armies of the West, or the US.

Source for above quotes

They follow the Hadiths of Mohammad, and just as they are about to take the very city Mohammad prophesied about, the West is mobilizing and has started limited air strikes.
They believe in what is happening.
They take great stock in what Mohammad actually did while on earth while most passive Muslims only want to argue verses in the Quran to say Islam is all about peace.

Hadith (Arabic: حديث‎, /ˈhædɪθ/[1] or /hɑːˈdiːθ/[2]) in religious use is often translated as 'tradition', meaning a report of the teachings, deeds and sayings of the Islamic prophet Muhammad

Source Hadith definition

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join