It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Binaural Beats/Vivid Images/Pineal Gland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I am DenyBeDoomed's fiancé and came here to share this because pretty much everyone else will think I'm nuts if I share this with family or friends. We decided to listen to a binaural beats sessions before bed tonight to meditate and relax and my fiancé fell asleep in no time, but I was bombarded by images flashing in my head. These images were so real that I felt like I could reach out and touch every object and person I saw in them. I saw bright white sea anenome, the swirls of the universe in Multi-colored expanding patterns and movements, mirror images of a white butterfly against a black background, a man lying dead in a street in another desert-type country, a clam shell that opened slowly and as it opened an eye appeared within it's shell, a close up of a frog's back that was red and green in color and slick with water, a golden colored dog laying down with closed eyes and when it opened it's eyes they were eyes of a crocodile, several doctors with masks on their faces and this image was very urgent in tone, several images of volcanic fire and eruptions that felt very urgent in tone, I saw my niece who does not live near me holding on to the edge of a playpen smiling, and then her smile turned into crying with tears streaming down her face and this too felt very urgent in tone, petroglyphs, I saw an orange soda can and a plastic food container (they both appeared to be trash), I saw a lady in a red burka, a deck of cards or what looked to be cards all separated and swirling around into the shape of a nautilus and the cards were contracting and expanding, and I saw a dark almost purple in color eye that appeared to be crying or had just cried with a symbol inside of it that looked like red dots in the shape of the number 31. Has anyone had any experiences similar to this? I'm a little freaked out right now... And, I have not taken any drugs or consumed any alcohol. This was the most intense thing that has ever happened to me.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I don't think you are nuts at all, to the contrary, believe you may have a light within that could shine very bright if you don't let fear block its way. The clam shell that opened slowly is perhaps yourself, seeing a premonition of a very bad future that is a heartbeat away. I'd love to hear any future experiences you have.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed
Very interesting indeed. I wonder why you had this experience, have you ever listened to binaural beats prior to this session? Also if you could please post a link to the beats it would be great.

edit on 12-8-2014 by soul44 because: Grammar edit

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I believe what you are describing is a secret that has been hidden for a long time.

Our brains produce a very potent substance in our pineal gland. It typically is released very few times in our lifetime, when we are born and when we die. It is the reason for near death experiences.

We are now experiencing a shift in consciousness have been for about 2 and a half years. It is what the Mayans were describing, the end of a 26000 year cycle that culminated on Dec 21, 2012. Not the end of the world, the end of a certain level of consciousness. We are now going up in levels so to speak.

It makes sense that we are going to innately begin releasing more said substance as time continues to accelerate, perhaps binaural beats are a tool for us to use in assisting our reawakening.

One thing is for sure you are not crazy, if anything you are a head of most in your evolution. I encourage you too research the current shift that is going on! Also keep using those binaural beats, maybe research the metaphysical properties of crystals!
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amTuesday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Thank you so much for for sharing - incredibly brave
Please let us know of any new experiences and update on this also, as soull44 said -do you have any links

I believe that we are super-natural or naturally supernaterally tuned creatures ... the attention to eyes struck me most

CD

(post by flice removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

I want to try again tonight before bed to do this, but when I looked into binaural tones and the opening of the pineal gland it says to do this slowly. Is that something you have heard of before? It suggested I wait a week after an experience like that or to do any tonal meditations.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
And, I will find the link of the video we played and post it after work today. Honestly, at first it was annoying and caused me a lot of anxiety! I had to roll onto my side to catch my breath and after I felt like I could breathe I started seeing the intense images.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Cool experience and sorry have never had that experiance. I have had an experiance where the internal speakers went online and gave me a short message.

Binaural Beats give me the vibration, bliss feeling and normally I see white specks growing and going away to have new white speaks growing.

Namaste

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Can you tell us the particular binaural beat/frequencies you were listening too?

I have never gotten anything but a nap out of them before using headphones, medium volume, relaxing, etc. It is amazing you can remember so much detail. It could just be your memories and worries all subconsciously leaking into your consciousness. People underestimate the power of the subconsciousness. That does sound similar to an intense psychedelic experience, from what I have read about them.

Funny, I just googled "the number 31" and found this: sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com...

Angel Number 31 is a message from your angels and the Ascended Masters that your future looks bright and prosperous, so continue living your life with passion and enthusiasm.

hahaha! Completely contradictory

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Keep on trying to pry the third eye, and you can what kind nut it could make you.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Binaurals can carry you to very interesting places - what works for individuals is slightly different, also from occasion to occasion, but usually you need stereo and between 7-12 Hz it places you to alpha, below that to theta (which is different). If someone is very tired alpha will bring sleep too - if less so, interesting visualization. There are downloadable sound generators for that plus pre-made tracks with nautral sounds or suggestions added - I tried hundreds of both types - your own programming works the best if you are interested. Many times they brought on OBE as well. Still, you can train yoursel to get into an "alpha state" by other methods too when a binaural isn't available. All useful drug experiences (such as vivid visalizations) that do not overtax your body can be reproduced for shorter periods without chemicals with binaurals IMHO. (Naturally not for the hearing impaired though).

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Do what you feel is best (trust your inner guide). Personally I don't get turned off by people that claim to have experience with such things. Vast majority are fooled by imagery created by their own brain that can easily deceive the unwary. I have never used tonal meditations but have meditated 4-6 hours a day for months at a time without any harm. I suspect tonal meditations operates similarly to Tibetan chanting. It sets the brain to a frequency that helps dissolve excessive noise (thought). Allowing subtle messages from the light within to reach our awareness.

If you are an old soul the tonal meditations might just have triggered something that was very close to your awareness anyway.
edit on 12 8 2014 by glend because: spelling

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hey guys, dbd here, so the link to the particular beat that my lady had the experience with is posted below. I couldn't find the exact frequency used, but allegedly it rises as the video progresses. The only reaction I had was relaxation and then promptly falling asleep.

Now we are both interested in the mind and such subjects as '___' and the pineal gland. I had introduced her to these ideas after I had read "'___': The Spirit Molecule" by dr. Rick Strassman. I know some on this site refer to him as a quack, but this book really got me interested in the subject. We were both interested in spirituality before we got together and it has only grown since then, and now I've got her to post on this site!! HA! I win! Converted!!!

And she always thought you people were crazy

I will try to upload the picture of the symbol she saw later this evening from my p.c. Thanks again for being awesome, you guys.

Here's the yt linky.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Thank you for your find! I felt very overwhelmed seeing all of those images, but it felt very peaceful at the same time. I don't know what a lot of them mean, but some of them I can definitely relate to experiences I am currently having or feelings and thoughts that I am recently experiencing. The day before we did this I had meditated and asked internally if I am on the right path, because there are a lot of changes I've made recently and a lot of changes we are planning on making for our family, and both times when I meditated I was overwhelmed with images or thoughts (the first time the images were not as vivid) such as messages to consume less (from my interpretation), to abstain from alcohol, and a very positive, calm, and reassuring feeling that I was headed in the right direction with my choices. Thanks again for listening and replying!
a reply to: Attention wandered

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Thanks for posting the yt link.
I'll give it a try and see what happens, I've never used this before.

Though I've been meditating for 18 years, so I'm a little excited.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Cool someone else trying binaural beats, I try them all the time (when I can be bothered it should read), one episode had my whole body feel like it was vibrating, so much so that I asked the wife if she could feel it as she was lying next to me. She said no, but i could definitely feel it.
Think I'll get my Ipod out again tonight.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

When I first listened to that track on the computer I thought no way but it surprised by sending me into a state that I haven't experience for a while. I do suffer from anxiety when I have to release control of my breathing but I can eventually work past that (say to myself I am prepared to die for God).

To stop from falling asleep try to be one with your soul "observing" your body falling asleep. Do not get freaked out if/when your body feels like its turning into concrete, just continue being the observer, within the experience.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Deny here.

Below is a link to a pic of the symbol that the missus saw.

Yes that's my real name, please don't exploit and/or stalk me

s1181.photobucket.com...Symbol

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

You can look up runes etc on internet and try find matching symbols but perhaps symbols just represent thought bubbles/concepts that will have different meanings to different folk. If that is the case, then only you can interpret your own dreams. If I were to take a rough stab in the dark I'd guess it tells that your spiritual path will soon bring enlightenment if you walk down that road. But be mindful of ego, after talking to God, sweep the floor, etc, etc. else it might all be for naught.

Good luck.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join