It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Hackers Target Israeli Gov. Sites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I hope this is the right forum; I think so. Anyway, it appears that the mysterious hacker group known as Anonymous is back and this time they are attacking Israeli the Government.

The "hacktivist" group Anonymous took responsibility Monday for bringing down several Israeli government websites, including that of the intelligence agency Mossad. "[The] government of Israel [has] experienced a small fraction of our anger," said the Twitter account @AnonymousGlobo, which claimed to represent the network. It posted links to the websites for various Israeli official websites - including Mossad, the Israel Defense Forces, the Prime Minister’s Office, the Justice Department, and National Security Council among others

It appears that more and more groups/ countries are speaking out against Israel. Now Anonymous has joined in on the action. If they hack into and disable the Iron Dome things could get really dicey very quickly for the Israeli government. I read an article earlier that people in Ireland are speaking out against Israel.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I don't get it ?

One would think if you were going "hack" something it would be for a cause .

At least be productive in your hacks Annon . ....

Sheesh !

Take files or expose something...

*devil horns *

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

I don't get it ?

One would think if you were going "hack" something it would be for a cause .

At least be productive in your hacks Annon . ....

Sheesh !

Take files or expose something...

*devil horns *

Maybe they did take something...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere
There is nothing to expose, everyone with a brain already knows they are a bloodthirsty rogue genocidal thieving terrorist state.
After that, the rest is small potatoes.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Anonymous is one of those groups that has no real power. They can flood servers and shut down websites temporarily, but it doesn't make any difference. They're all talk really. They try and get people together, but people don't trust them either. They've only done a couple of things worth mentioning, but nothing real substantial.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: g146541

That's a stereotype. People say it's genocide and blah blah blah, but they're just doing total war. A war that effects the civilians isn't as abnormal as you think. Plus all the info coming out of there is mainly speculation. There will always be collateral damage in war. And it's definitely not genocide the deaths toll of the Palestinians is only a drop in the hat compared to the total number. People are always looking for an excuse to hate Israel.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
both sides are like naughty children,i suggest giving both a slaped bum and send them to bed for a while,including shutting down western aid till they both behave like responsible adults ,dam 2014 and surrounded by bickering kids

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Anonymous is nothing more than an arm of Islamic Terrorism. they should be labeled as a terrorist Organization and dealt with accordingly

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
They couldn't get any information because the Israeli killed the system before it was hacked into. That's what they mean by saying they 'took it down', when in actuality Israel took their own system down to prevent a breach.

I'm not to sure how their systems work, but one of the best ways to stop a hacker is to just pull the plug!
So I'm told. . .

Anonymous is bigger then most think, you all should know, because you all are in it!
edit on 8/13/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Good news

I always thing it great when something is going bad for Evil Israeli Government

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: g146541

Calm yourself, you'll develop cancer, stomach ulcers or brain aneurysm from all that hate.

As far as Anon hacking websites

Meh

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
All power to the peop-. . . um. . . all power to the people that anon hates!

Good to see that THEY don't have an agenda.

(rolling eyes ---> here )

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Is that wise ?

After all rumor has it that Isreal was behind stuxnet.

Annon messing with the 'wrong' people eh.
edit on 13-8-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

good

new topics

top topics

join