It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Gaza Issue Resolved. Israel Not Targeting Women and Children.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I never said all.

Your exact quote

I simply know that when you intentionally store weapons where civilians go then any and all civilian deaths are on YOU

Check out the words in bold

So you either have the worst memory in the world or you're lying. Either way you are justifying the killing of innocent civilians.

edit on 12-8-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

I never said all.

Your exact quote

I simply know that when you intentionally store weapons where civilians go then any and all civilian deaths are on YOU

Check out the words in bold

So you either have the worst memory in the world or you're lying. Either way you are justifying the killing of civilians.

Reading comprehension helps. The all you have bolded is tied to the incident. In this case, the incident was storing weapons where civilians go. That particular attack ALL deaths are Hamas' fault.

Other attacks may be Israel's fault.

So yes, all deaths from attacks where Hamas put civilians at risk belong to Hamas. Not all attacks fit a criteria where Hamas can be blamed.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

in war there are casualties that is a given...but a targeted attack would seemingly solve a lot of issues along the way

These are targeted attacks. Way more civilians die with your method.

thanks but your post is invalid...if i wanted to ask you i would have...but i didnt...moving on

I'm sorry, I thought you were actually interested in the truth and not moronic hateful propaganda and ignorance. My mistake.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

I'm sorry, I thought you were actually interested in the truth and not moronic hateful propaganda and ignorance. My mistake.

that is exactly why i didn't ask you the question...i am interested in Charles opinion not your truth
edit on 12-8-2014 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: clarification

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

that is exactly why i didn't ask you the question...

Because you did not want a logical response and you only wanted someone to do a circle jerk of agreement with you?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Another factor not considered is how many militants are not natural residents of Gaza. With their bodies blown to smithereens and no martyr funeral by the families in Gaza for organizations to add their names to the lists, they will never be added to the body counts. They all wear masks, their identities are unknown, their origins are also unknown with Palestinians scattered throughout West Bank and beyond to recruit from.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

that is exactly why i didn't ask you the question...i am interested in Charles opinion not your truth

What do you think happens when soldiers get attacked and bullets are flying everywhere and they call in support to blow up buildings where snipers/shooters are attacking from? How is that better than blowing up one location? Or do you think Hamas lets IDF soldiers walk through unchallenged?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Dear BELIEVERpriest,

That's an interesting position. I might point out that it appears many people are accusing Israel of intentionally murdering women and children. It seemed to me important to get the facts established, at least on this issue.

But, a little off the topic, is there any war you would like to see your tax dollars go to?

With respect,
Charles1952

Maybe they are or maybe they aren't.

One fact is though that AN awful lot of women and children are dying in this conflict. Probably many more civilian casualties than Hamas casualties.

Maybe they aren't targeting civilians, but they sure as hell couldn't give a crap about weather they kill them or not. This is evident by the number of videos showing Israeli spectators sitting on deck chairs, munching popcorn and cheering the bombing of schools and school children.

Honestly, I hope that someday, someone else will "not deliberately", target Israeli women and children while carpet bombing them to oblivion.
edit on 12-8-2014 by Ironclad2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   

i will bite just this once...

What do you think happens when soldiers get attacked and bullets are flying everywhere and they call in support to blow up buildings where snipers/shooters are attacking from?

special services are highly trained soldiers,they will have objectives to get in and get out...if a firefight ensues with snipers that are dug in fair to say the civilians would be aware of this and be long gone(one would hope),that being the case they have a target and it should be bombed,

How is that better than blowing up one location?

as stated above the civilians should be aware that a battle will be taking place and will be long gone and that is blowing up one location full of enemies...

Or do you think Hamas lets IDF soldiers walk through unchallenged?

see the above two replies

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

i will bite just this once...

What do you think happens when soldiers get attacked and bullets are flying everywhere and they call in support to blow up buildings where snipers/shooters are attacking from?

special services are highly trained soldiers,they will have objectives to get in and get out...if a firefight ensues with snipers that are dug in fair to say the civilians would be aware of this and be long gone(one would hope),that being the case they have a target and it should be bombed,

How is that better than blowing up one location?

as stated above the civilians should be aware that a battle will be taking place and will be long gone and that is blowing up one location full of enemies...

Or do you think Hamas lets IDF soldiers walk through unchallenged?

see the above two replies

You say civilians would be gone ... are you aware of the extraordinary measures Israel takes to prevent civilian casualties? If not I will inform you. If after all that civilians do not leave .... they will not be gone for this. Hamas does not allow them to leave.

Hamas leaders called on Palestinians living in the northern Gaza Strip to return to their homes and ignore Israeli warnings of an impending military operation.

Read more: www.jta.org... z3AAMc4800

www.jta.org...

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad2000
Maybe they aren't targeting civilians, but they sure as hell couldn't give a crap about weather they kill them or not.

Then explain this ....

Israel Defense Forces on Sunday morning dropped leaflets above areas in the northern Gaza Strip warning Palestinian civilians to evacuate their homes in advance of a military campaign to destroy rocket launchers.

“The IDF’s campaign is to be short and temporary,” the messages said. “Those who fail to comply with the instructions will endanger their lives and the lives of their families. Beware.”

To which Hamas said ....

“To all of our people who have evacuated their homes – return to them immediately and do not leave the house,” said a statement titled “Urgent call to the residents of the Gaza Strip” released by the Hamas Interior Ministry, Ynet reported. “You must follow the directives of the Interior Ministry. This is psychological warfare, random messages to instill panic in people.”

One side is minimizing civilian casualties, the other maximizing them. Which is which?

This is evident by the number of videos showing Israeli spectators sitting on deck chairs, munching popcorn and cheering the bombing of schools and school children.

You mean like the videos of Palestinians doing the same thing .. and before the Israeli video came out? It's funny how you hypocrites only care about one side.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

If Israel was not operating a cull on the Palestinian people in order to get them to leave their land and Israel ,so the Israeli can have all the land to themselves - and of course the oil which lies off Gaza's coastline - bummer that! not that it will stop Israel drilling for it, it would not be shelling and bombing areas where it knows civilians are - or schools for that matter.

If Israel were sincere - which would be a first in history dealing with goy etc, they would have sent in the army to get the Hamas fighters out and not bombed the place to bits and hurt the innocent. But we all know its only Israeli lives that matter don't let the children of the goy get in the way, even if they are Israeli citizens at the end of the day. Palestinian crime is, if stated honestly is that Palestinians aren't Jews, despite the possibility that the Jews and Palestinians probably have shared heritage in the past.

The suffering is sick and disgusting as are our politicians who keep quiet to appease Netanyahooo. It doesn't matter what lame excuses the media gives, Israel has lost a lot of friends and probably faces a boycott on her goods, I know people who are refusing to buy anything from Israel so how she will ever pull herself out of this self-created mess is going to be interesting.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad2000
Maybe they aren't targeting civilians, but they sure as hell couldn't give a crap about weather they kill them or not.

Then explain this ....

Israel Defense Forces on Sunday morning dropped leaflets above areas in the northern Gaza Strip warning Palestinian civilians to evacuate their homes in advance of a military campaign to destroy rocket launchers.

“The IDF’s campaign is to be short and temporary,” the messages said. “Those who fail to comply with the instructions will endanger their lives and the lives of their families. Beware.”

To which Hamas said ....

“To all of our people who have evacuated their homes – return to them immediately and do not leave the house,” said a statement titled “Urgent call to the residents of the Gaza Strip” released by the Hamas Interior Ministry, Ynet reported. “You must follow the directives of the Interior Ministry. This is psychological warfare, random messages to instill panic in people.”

One side is minimizing civilian casualties, the other maximizing them. Which is which?

This is evident by the number of videos showing Israeli spectators sitting on deck chairs, munching popcorn and cheering the bombing of schools and school children.

You mean like the videos of Palestinians doing the same thing .. and before the Israeli video came out? It's funny how you hypocrites only care about one side.

Source?

Eta just seen it in above post, yeah not the most reliable source.
edit on 12-8-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad
bbcwatch.org...

www.ynetnews.com...

www.jta.org...

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

Take your pick. This is not even a debatable point. This happens all the time.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Source?

Eta just seen it in above post, yeah not the most reliable source.

The old I don't want to believe so I will stick my fingers in my ear trick. Here are more sources.

www.theblaze.com...

Here are more quotes.

The policy of people confronting the Israeli warplanes with their bare chests in order to protect their homes has proven effective against the occupation… we in Hamas call upon our people to adopt this policy in order to protect the Palestinian homes.

blogs.channel4.com...

I am sorry you don't like the truth.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

bbcwatch.org...

www.ynetnews.com...

www.jta.org...

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

Story is by roi kais from ynetnews and judging by his past article I am gonna go with Israeli propaganda, no verification of the statements just looks like something made up and carried by all the pro-lsrael propaganda outlets.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

bbcwatch.org...

www.ynetnews.com...

www.jta.org...

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

Story is by roi kais from ynetnews and judging by his past article I am gonna go with Israeli propaganda, no verification of the statements just looks like something made up and carried by all the pro-lsrael propaganda outlets.

More fingers in the ear. Too bad I sourced you a VIDEO. Your will to remain ignorant is astounding.

The newspaper reported that another warning came as the occupants were leaving, when an Israeli drone fired a flare at the roof of the three-storey home.

“Our neighbours came in to form a human shield,” Mr Kaware said, with some even going up on to the roof to try to prevent a bombing.

Sorry, you can't ignore a VIDEO as much as you try.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Bombing schools and pretty much city full of civilians are indeed targeting woman and children but they are targeting all the rest of them inside all together..How do yous think if the war suddenly turned upside down and it was palestinians bombing them inside one city with walls, at what day would have more than one country running in the fields to stop it by any means necessery?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

bbcwatch.org...

www.ynetnews.com...

www.jta.org...

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

More fingers in the ear. Too bad I sourced you a VIDEO. Your will to remain ignorant is astounding.

The newspaper reported that another warning came as the occupants were leaving, when an Israeli drone fired a flare at the roof of the three-storey home.

“Our neighbours came in to form a human shield,” Mr Kaware said, with some even going up on to the roof to try to prevent a bombing.

Sorry, you can't ignore a VIDEO as much as you try.

Where in the video is Hamas telling the people to stay? Must have missed it, as far as I can see the residents tried to stop their home from bring bombed.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: romilo

Maybe you should read the thread so you won't look so ignorant. Not to mention the fact Hamas does constantly attack civilians .. on purpose .. as the sole target.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join