It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strategic Plan to Destroy ISIL

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

I agree with you. I have been in tears all day over Syria. She was a beautiful country, wonderful people, such freedom there for everyone.

I shudder to think who will stand atop all the blood and declare themselves victors. That one will be evil in the flesh. I shudder at what kind of depraved hatred it takes for anyone to have wanted to see that destroyed, for such an evil to take its place.

I promised Willtell at the top of this page that it would be my last post in his thread - but I wanted to reply to you once.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
the only element not laid out is getting the individuals in the communities to point out the hiding ISIS members who attempt to blend into the community... as the groups temporarily disband to escape the air attacks from the USA led group of ISIS hunters

I don't think there's a prayer of a chance of extracting the real ISIS criminals from the population... they got/get away with horrendous murder sprees under the protection of being Muslim after all

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Well they could try,,

DAESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I don't know, I bet you it's pretty easy to pick the ISIS out of a lineup... Just give them a severed head to hold or heart to eat...........

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join