It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strategic Plan to Destroy ISIL

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Willtell. This is the last thing I say to you in your thread. But it is not my words, it is the words of the Grand Mufti of Syria...

He is speaking to you... listen to him. He is a sunni, your brother... You listen to every last word.

And if, after hearing his every word, you feel you must fight this evil... then you go to Syria, and you stand side by side with the alawiyah, and the shia, and the Christian, and the Nusayri, and the Sunni... and you fight the evil that was unleashed... and you ask no man to fight for you. You fight.

But you fight on the side of truth, or don't fight at all.

edit on 12-8-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
hmmmm. let's see....

strategy to eliminate ISIS...
infect 10K goats with AIDs , then release said goats in ISIS held territory? nah. 10 goats should do.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

Not aids Ebola

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

I don't know nothing about this?

I use to call the adhan in a Muslim community when I was a teenager. I have been all over to mosques everywhere. Sufi orders, Sunni mosques, in an out of organizations within Islam for years. I have prayed and have practiced Shia Islam, Sunni Islam, Sufi Islam, Maliki Islam Shafi Isam, and have known more Muslims than you can count.
I’ve known Turks, Iraqis, Jordanians, Iranians, Indians, Pakistanis, Tableeki Brothers, Sufis, Egyptians, Africans, Senegalese, Chinese Muslims, Nigerians, Chechens, even Mongolians, etc… Muslims of any and all kinds from everywhere

So I know what I am talking about

Do you know what you’re talking about?

edit on 12-8-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
None of that will be necessary, OP, check out this is a theory I've been tossing around...

Islamic State are the troops that just surged into Baghdad's Green Zone in Iraqi Uniforms. I suppose they had a second one to wear after abandoning their other uniforms 2 months ago. They are and always have been al-Maliki's personal bodyguard, which he formed shortly after becoming PM in 2006; they showed up for Maliki's attempted coup on Sunday. He really wanted to be a dictator...but all that has come to an end.

With the announcement of a new Prime Minister, IS has already been captured. al-Abadi will quickly produce a government, probably before the end of the month, perhaps on the 26th of August and the Islamic State in Iraq, which is in fact sitting ducks, will be destroyed on the 28th. al Maliki will be cast out to face his destiny.

War in Iraq over, Islamic State destroyed....its remaining forces in Syria scattered like leaves.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

Sounds good to me, anything that detroys this wicked and evil menace

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

No organization or terrorist group can survive without financial support, ISIL network is one of the biggest ever, no even Al-Qaida had the monetary support that ISIL have

How an arrest in Iraq revealed Isis's $2bn jihadist network

www.ctvnews.ca...

You can not even wag a war until all financial ties are severed.

edit on 20-8-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The problem is your never going to get all these groups to truly work together. Assad was more than happy to avoid conflcit with ISIS while they both pounded the FSA. And I am sure the FSA would avoid ISIS as well if they left them alone to focus on Assads forces. In Iraq, Iraqi and Kurdish forces are working together for the moment but, the Kurds will drop out after a certain point so as not to set off a conflict with Iraq over territory taken. Now in the south Iraq's Army backed by Shia militias more than has the man power to deal with ISIS. It will just be a long bloody conflict.

Their is one huge chink in ISIS armor though. The Sunni's. Tensions have been high between the two groups. Only a Shia dominated Iraq has kept them togther. With that likely changing, the US should be making sure Iraqs new goverment reaches out to the Sunni not only with amnesty but with promises of a true unity government. That would be the end of ISIS in Iraq and pretty quickly.

(post by PansophicalSynthesis removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PansophicalSynthesis

that's not necessary, nor a strategic plan.

you would end up chopping of your own leg (purposely singular), in a manner of speaking.

IS is an virus, infecting that part of the world.

you have to locate the source code and erase it.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

You, an American CANNOT understand, nor mess with, the dynamics of a people you know NOTHING about!

You must stop messing in people's lives. Middle easterners are NOT LIKE US. They have personalities all their own, and we must stop playing in things we know nothing about.

The first problem is that the conflict is way above Our heads. Problem number two, we westerners are mearly pupets who view, not even a good fabricated story unfolded in front of Our eyes. It dosent even have to be good, because the majority of us will buy into it anyway.

Out of 309 million Americans maybe 100 000 People actually understand the crap information being sold to them. Through a government licencend corpret TV channel.

The other 308,9 million would judge the People who are presented in this conflict as primitive uncivilized monsters. Not just the ISIS and so on, But every single one of them who live there.

Our media is shaping Peoples minds and opinions, because Our messengers have a geopolitical agenda. So they need to shape us up so that we will want to mess With them.

What do you think would happen to the licence of a corpret News channel that actually told us the truth. Do you think that channel would be granted a New licence? No. All the other News channels would gang up on it and Call it for a unreliable source. Because if they dont they to might loose their right to brodcast News and information on behalf of their government.

This hypocracy is so big it will not fail. it will just keep on going.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

In the grander Strategic sense, using your ideas, we should allow the Shia Militias and the Syrian Army to be the first troops in. Support these initial waves of troops "just enough" to succeed. They will take heavy losses both on their side and the ISIS side. You might as well drain Iranian resources and weaken their allies in the region as we destroy ISIS. The greater the amount of radical jihadis that end up getting killed, the better off the World is. If ISIS has gathered the vast majority of Jihadi's from around the globe, it stands to reason that it's the ideal time to eliminate them. Yes I mean exterminate. Wipe from the pages of history.

Ideally you get to weaken Hezbollah as well, but take what you can get. That will leave the Kurds and the New Iraq Army to mop up and secure after those other three sides bleed themselves dry. The real sticking point is who comes after Assad. The FSA are barely a step up the evolutionary scale from ISIS, IMO, ideally you get a Military Coup in Syria that leads to a "national Unity" government. I'd rather trust some Syrian Generals than even the FSA.

The End game is you destroy ISIS, defang Syria, and Weaken Iranian interests all at the same time. The Kurds get stronger with even more autonomy and Oil wealth, and the New Iraqi government truly becomes a reconciliation government instead of a Shia dominated one. The Kurds deserve to get rewarded the most for their efforts, they have been loyal partners and allies. Talk about a people who have fought tooth and nail for their existence, I don't know of another group that has a better claim than they Kurds do.

The two biggest questions marks are: Who comes after Assad and what does Turkey do in all of this?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

rewarded the most for their efforts

actually all land taken by force must be returned.
its a United Nations thing,,,

u know after ww2 and most importantly, when Israel won the Suez Canal,,in battle.

yeah u have too give it back.
cause a United Nations, said so.

same rules.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

Their is one huge chink in ISIS armor though. The Sunni's. Tensions have been high between the two groups. Only a Shia dominated Iraq has kept them togther. With that likely changing, the US should be making sure Iraqs new goverment reaches out to the Sunni not only with amnesty but with promises of a true unity government. That would be the end of ISIS in Iraq and pretty quickly.

I agree,

The Tribal Sunni's were the reason the "surge" worked once we tried to build bridges to them and America basically FU'ed them afterwards and cast their support to a Shia Dominated Government. I think that was a HUGE mistake on our part. We tried to let the Iraqis figure out how to establish a government when we really should have had a lot more input in making sure the New Iraqi Government was inclusive of both the Sunni's and the Kurds. We have a funny way in the Middle East of not taking care of our Allies in favor of those less friendly to the US.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Winners make the ultimate rules. I know people think otherwise. Are you saying the Kurds don't deserve even semi-nationhood?

United Nations thing??? Cause the UN said so? LOL that's funny.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

America basically FU'ed them afterwards

i think that when that "Liberator Muslim "in Syria,,,,, ate that soldiers heart,,or was it his liver?,, on you tube,,

that kinda soured, things.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

well they would have too apply at the U.N for Nationhood,,u know have some backers,right # of Votes,,and Bingo you are a Legal Nation,,,so ya its possible,,

if u know the right people.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Winners make the ultimate rules,,not real winners.

or maybe real winners ultimately make the rules.?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

America basically FU'ed them afterwards

i think that when that "Liberator Muslim "in Syria,,,,, ate that soldiers heart,,or was it his liver?,, on you tube,,

that kinda soured, things.

I agree. It's seems like all the various Anti Syrian Forces are seriously deranged. I still don't think arming ANY OF THEM is a good idea.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Yes, but Turkey, Iran,Syria and Iraq will do their damnedest to Block it. I've been thoroughly impressed with the Kurds. Sometimes you have to stick up for your friends, especially when they have done the same for you.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join