It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya's gradual Emergence.......4th of july.Day of Declaration....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacman
Since it seems the world or at least the UN is backing maiyetra, I'd have to say I'm not.

The UN hasn't a clue who this guy is (or, rather, who THESE guys are, because there are a number of different Maitreyas out there.) While the Dalai Lama has addressed a number of political and social groups (including the UN), there's no evidence beyond what Creme reports (and not backed up by newspaper reports) that Maitreya's done anything significant.

Bush has no clue who he is, Powell has never met him, and I doubt Tony Blair or even Saddam Hussein (if he's still alive) would have ever heard of him.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Has anyone ever heard Creme speak? He is one strange individual in himself. Very assured and confident. He runs his "center" where adepts mind meld to effect the "universal paradigm" or some such stuff. Basically praying for the Anti-christ to appear....the goal is to have all of humanity(sans the Haters!!) become as one.
Sorta like the Borg huh?:

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The UN DOES HAVESOME KNOWLEDGE.......

www.aquaac.org...

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I think i'll agree with Mr Crowne on this issue, plenty of nutjobs around on this planet and we fail to see any miracles that have solid evidence....It reminds me of another person

Could "they" be the same person with a rather acute bipolar disorder? And a smidgen of a god complex...i read some interesting thoughts on how people who think they are christ/antichrist are trying to distance themselves from their problems in life by believing they have a higher calling, and no matter how much they fail they will always discount it... because they're destined to do greater things.

Nutjobs

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

www.aquaac.org...

Of meditation? Certainly. Given the number of adherants to Buddhism and other Eastern religions there (remember, at least half of the countries in the world follow other religions) it wouldn't be surprising to find both a chapel and a meditation area.

But Maitreya is hardly the only one to use meditation. The presence of a "quiet room" is hardly an influence or focal point of influence.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by David
Could "they" be the same person with a rather acute bipolar disorder? And a smidgen of a god complex...

No. I wondered that. The Matrieya who does channeling is possibly schizophrenic, but there's no indication in any of them of manic-depression (bipolar disorder) or at least no OBVIOUS signs of it.

Nutjobs

I do believe we concur on this.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Not enough sane people in this world, now tell me...can i interest you in naked horseback flashdancing?

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 03:41 AM
link   

www.aquaac.org...

" In the center of the Meditation Room there is a large ironstone rock. Upon this central block streams a shaft of light from an unseen source. A symbol of man's hope for 'light or understanding' to flood the 'world of misunderstanding'. It symbolizes the light of or divine Wisdom that we can invoke upon the affairs of the world; how the light of the spirit gives life to matter. 'From the point of Light within the mind of God, Let light stream forth into the minds of men. Let light descend on Earth.' "

I read under the lines and I see " Lucifer "...." Lux = light "...the ones who bring the light.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

www.aquaac.org...

" In the center of the Meditation Room there is a large ironstone rock. Upon this central block streams a shaft of light from an unseen source. A symbol of man's hope for 'light or understanding' to flood the 'world of misunderstanding'. It symbolizes the light of or divine Wisdom that we can invoke upon the affairs of the world; how the light of the spirit gives life to matter. 'From the point of Light within the mind of God, Let light stream forth into the minds of men. Let light descend on Earth.' "

I read under the lines and I see " Lucifer "...." Lux = light "...the ones who bring the light.

Pretty interesting, isnt it?
Who is the light bearer?
Sounds awfully familiar to what other cults talk about!

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   

www.aquaac.org...

Except that (according to world religions), the "point of light within the mind of God" is not demonic/satanic.

Unless you're saying that the being commonly worshipped as God/Jehovah/etc is really the God of Evil.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Why all this fuzz about Lucifer? Lucifer was the Greko-Roman god of the evening and the morning star, the planet Venus. Lucifer has nothing to do with Judaism, Islaam, Christianity, Buddhism or Hinduism. But he is an orange that the Catholic church has attached to a tree they have cut down and calls the Word of God. With the Prophets, we can read in the church bibles that Lucifer is somewhat connected to ancient Babylon. Bull! The passage is a harselase with the Babylonian's blind faith in astrology. What it really says is this: "Where are you now, great king of Babylon, morningstar/king of the east? Your star has fallen! -- There is fatality in the charts and tables you believe in, and it has come uppon you! Ha ha! You have dug a grave, but have yourself fallen into it!" That's what is said, but instead, preasts and monks of the Roman establishment have made it into a distorted lesson in Roman paganism, a continuance of the Ba'alism we know from OT, and has kept life in what Jesus came to destroy. If the king of Babylon is Lucifer, the pope is more likely to be Lucifer. Either the pope or the head of EU. The smart will fall by their own subtility.

How about this:
"I am the clear Morning Star!" -- Jesus Christ
"I am the Light" -- Jesus Christ
"And him who overcomes, to him I will give the Morning Star" -- Jesus Christ

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Go to google newsgroups and type,Maitreya - Messiah Televised Communication.
Rev.Moon claims to be he Maitreya/Messiah, www.euro-tongil.org... Click on,The Story, for detailed explaination,picture of Rev.Moon in 1960 compared with painting of Maitreya by spiriualist artist Nanette Crist Johnson.

eng.cheongpyeong.org... Rev.Moon who claims to be the Messiah/Maitreya is opening the Original Palace in Korea on JUNE 13,2006 this place is supposed to be a holy ground or spiritual energy communication point where people can communicate directly with God,click on,Notice More,then read number 287,11/5/2006,Another Special Ancestor Blessing,if Rev.Moon is the Messiah/Maitreya then this could be the televised telepathic communication thats going to take place on or after JUNE 13,2006.

familyfed.org... Moonies main website.

www.trueloveking.net...
www.alternet.org... Neil Bush.

I do not nessasarily agree with what is said in these web pages.....

But i thought i might let others tell me what they think!(if you want)

Hopes now run high for My Appearance.
Gladly would I present Myself to the people.
Look for Me then, and find Me waiting.
Search for Me then, and grasp My hand.
- Maitreya

www.heisback.com.au...

Highlights of Maitreya's public emergence
The existence of great spiritual teachers, known as the Masters of Wisdom, became public knowledge in 1875 through the writings of Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, founder of the Theosophical Society

www.shareintl.org...

"At the earliest possible moment, Maitreya will demonstrate His true identity. On the Day of Declaration, When invited by the world's media, the international radio and television networks will be linked together, and Maitreya will be invited to speak to the world. We will see His face on television, but each of us will hear His words telepathically in our own language as Maitreya simultaneously impresses the minds of all humanity. Even those who are not watching Him on television or listening to the radio will have this experience. At the same time, hundreds of thousands of spontaneous healings will take place throughout the world. In this way we will know that this man is truly the World Teacher for all humanity.

www.geocities.com...

At the earliest possible moment, Maitreya will demonstrate his true identity. Through a growing public response to his presence, Maitreya will be invited to speak to the entire world via the linked television satellite networks. On this Day of Declaration, we will see his face on television, but he will not actually speak. Instead, each of us will hear his words telepathically in our own language as he simultaneously impresses the minds of all humanity. Even those who are not watching Maitreya on television will have this experience. His energy of love will enter the hearts of all, galvanizing humanity to save the world. At the same time, hundreds of thousands of spontaneous healings will take place throughout the world. In this way we will know that Maitreya is truly the World Teacher for all humanity.

www.shareintl.org...

eth.faithweb.com...

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
? why July 4th ?

other than as a 'marketing' gimmic by (whomever),

i'm getting the feeling that Cremes' tactic is to flood the masses with the notion
that all those varied 'spiritual' feelings & anomalies that humans tend to experience in varying degrees (thats' our nature)
are to be associated with this 'Maitreya'

...instead of Angels, or the Lord, or Marian apparitions, et al.
his business is to market his product and take away the superior market-share of other (Buddahs', Jesus', Virgin Marys', etc etc...)

I'll bet in Africa or S America or China, France, Mexico....
the 'Emergence' will be on a different day than July 4th, which only has
significance to Americans,
how about each nations own 'Independence Day'...as the local 'Emergence Date'

i believe ya'll can see through the esorteric/spiritual nature of that larger concept
that some marketer-of-Maitreya will probably use to further construct their
~Web of Illusion~

it is also the nature of men & women to knowingly or even unwittingly,
to help prophecy fufill itself...
? just another Svengalli ?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I do not believe Maitreya even exists.

I think he's a figment of Benjamin Creme's imagination and
Creme is 'channeling' him for lots of $$$.

Maitreya has been 'on the verge' of showing himself for at
least 15 years. It was 15 years ago that I first heard of
him and that he was 'about to show'.

tick tock tick tock ....
He is no where to be seen and
Creme's still pulling in the $$$ .

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
great thread helen670..as usual

i have to say that i agree with byrd on this one. i just dont see him as having that much of an influence, to make millions of people start to follow him.

i will say this though...if he does show up on tv and tries to pull off all this stuff then i will start freaking out lol!

good thread non the less,

digitalgrl

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
day of declaration doesnt have to be 4th of july necessarily.
He isnt some guy centered around america ya know what i mean. he could be refering to something symbolic in his religion.

Kind Regards,
digitalgrl

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join