It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya's gradual Emergence.......4th of july.Day of Declaration....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I do not nessasarily agree with what is said in these web pages.....

But i thought i might let others tell me what they think!(if you want)

Hopes now run high for My Appearance.
Gladly would I present Myself to the people.
Look for Me then, and find Me waiting.
Search for Me then, and grasp My hand.
- Maitreya

www.heisback.com.au...

Highlights of Maitreya's public emergence
The existence of great spiritual teachers, known as the Masters of Wisdom, became public knowledge in 1875 through the writings of Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, founder of the Theosophical Society

www.shareintl.org...

"At the earliest possible moment, Maitreya will demonstrate His true identity. On the Day of Declaration, When invited by the world's media, the international radio and television networks will be linked together, and Maitreya will be invited to speak to the world. We will see His face on television, but each of us will hear His words telepathically in our own language as Maitreya simultaneously impresses the minds of all humanity. Even those who are not watching Him on television or listening to the radio will have this experience. At the same time, hundreds of thousands of spontaneous healings will take place throughout the world. In this way we will know that this man is truly the World Teacher for all humanity.

www.geocities.com...

At the earliest possible moment, Maitreya will demonstrate his true identity. Through a growing public response to his presence, Maitreya will be invited to speak to the entire world via the linked television satellite networks. On this Day of Declaration, we will see his face on television, but he will not actually speak. Instead, each of us will hear his words telepathically in our own language as he simultaneously impresses the minds of all humanity. Even those who are not watching Maitreya on television will have this experience. His energy of love will enter the hearts of all, galvanizing humanity to save the world. At the same time, hundreds of thousands of spontaneous healings will take place throughout the world. In this way we will know that Maitreya is truly the World Teacher for all humanity.

www.shareintl.org...

eth.faithweb.com...

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Helen, this man or entity or whatever he is is definatly the anti-christ. For who could heal millions simutaniuosly except Jesus/ or God? Satan and or his son ,the anti-christ. This guy claims that he was the power behind Jesus and goes on to say in his writings that he is God, we will all pray to him etc........Good links for people to read. When this happens, how can anyone deny that he is not who the bible says he is. In Hebrew, his name adds up to 666. Some said "Oh yea, In Greek it doesnt" but after some thinking and checking, in Grrek you either drop the e or the i from his name to get the correct spelling, wich adds up to 666. He has already appeared to hundreds at a religious gathering in Kenya and is said to have healed hundreds there. It is said that he just appeared in the crowd out of nowhere. When he did all who saw it hit the ground and started calling him the messiah. He also has already had meetings with all the heads of all the nations.....who knows what miracles he has worked before there eyes to get them to believe in him. Remember, he will promise them powers as his own only they last just a few days after he has control, then it will be omly him.I read all of this from some of his web pages and press releases about him being in Kenya. It is prophecy coming true. Good post Helen. Maybe it will get some our fellow ATS members thinking about there faith and there beliefs. Its not to late to get on the right side. I believe that this New World Order, that we talk of, will be headed by this man. And I believe that the "mark of the Beast" will be whatever mark/chip/code the NWO says you have to have to be a member of them. If not you die. Maytreia s idea of "sharing" in his writings is "you keep your job but dont get the money it goes to the gov/NWO to feed ,house, those who dont have anything. If you dont have a job, one will be appointed to you by the gov/NWO. Everyone will be equal he says. And by the time you get to the end of his writings, his idea of sharing has become the LAW of sharing. Its martial law implemented folks. Read about him, he is for real ................................................Believer

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Let's see, does the "Healer", "Redeemer" and "Teacher" pass the spiritual and Biblical test?

I'm sorry, I don't recall any mountains splitting in two when this "Redeemer" hit the ground. Those 7 years sure didn't live up to the hype given in Revelatiion, either.

Could this person be related to someone else we know?!?

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   
not this joker again.....

Talk about your false prophets....

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Matrieya is a rather interesting figure, and while his "message" might be points that people haven't stopped to think about (we're hardly a reflective nation), the truth is that there's nothing earth-shattering in it.

There has been a lot of controversy about Benjamin Creme, the founder of the Matrieya movement (www.letusreason.org...) An avid UFO-ologist, his story has elements in it that would make a hardened skeptic (like me) suspect that much of it is completely fabricated.

I'm more than a little skeptical of the miracles. I could claim to have been contacted by UFO aliens and say that the white buffalo (Miracle) born in 1993 was one of the signs that they would land soon. In fact, I could point to any event happening in the past and say it proved something. All it would prove is my ability to think creatively.

His impact is likely to be trivial. In fact, (speaking as the only known shaman on this board) I predict that July 4th will come and go and most of the people in America STILL will not have heard of him. Afghanistan and Iraq will not have sudden changes of heart. North Korea's Kim Il Jung will still be the nutcase he's always been. Al Qaida will still be the same old threat. A small number of cases of SARs will continue to crop up on an occasional basis. Comets will still pass the Earth, solar eclipses will continue right on time, and Bush won't be impeached or deposed.

In short, the world will go on with "business as usual."

I am amused by the picture at the top of this page. Bad photography becomes spiritual evidence:
www.heisback.com.au...

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   
what the real antichrist
is actually it is the western militaries please take a close look if christ really need to roast all his enemy why dont the bible states christ using the nuke or what so ever of it kind to kill his enemy instead he use the brimstone
the point here is now a day every christian devoter said they are following the truth path but to what daily life going on i my self dont think so christ will accept unvalued devoter (like now a day christian)
i wonder why dont the bible just said christ borrow nuke from the britain,USA,or any other nuke nation
but using the brimstone what wrong with it

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I myself do not believe in him to be the Antichrist.....maybe a false prophet, but the Antichrist..

Interesting thing about this 'Maitreya' guy, is that he supposedly appears and disappears......he tells people things in their dreams or comes in contact with them as someone of whom they can associate with.....

I know people here who say they have spoken with 'LORD' and that they are not ready to disclose any info as yet.....To me, this is not God working miracles, but false ones!
Many will be deceived.........
Why seek miracles,when one has Faith?
Why look for miracles?
Miracles can also be done by false prophets or magicians,and will deceive even the elect....

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by unholy enterprise
what the real antichrist
is actually it is the western militaries please take a close look if christ really need to roast all his enemy why dont the bible states christ using the nuke or what so ever of it kind to kill his enemy instead he use the brimstone
the point here is now a day every christian devoter said they are following the truth path but to what daily life going on i my self dont think so christ will accept unvalued devoter (like now a day christian)
i wonder why dont the bible just said christ borrow nuke from the britain,USA,or any other nuke nation
but using the brimstone what wrong with it
...............................WHAT?????

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
I myself do not believe in him to be the Antichrist.....maybe a false prophet, but the Antichrist..

Interesting thing about this 'Maitreya' guy, is that he supposedly appears and disappears......he tells people things in their dreams or comes in contact with them as someone of whom they can associate with.....

I know people here who say they have spoken with 'LORD' and that they are not ready to disclose any info as yet.....To me, this is not God working miracles, but false ones!
Many will be deceived.........
Why seek miracles,when one has Faith?
Why look for miracles?
Miracles can also be done by false prophets or magicians,and will deceive even the elect....
I dont really know Helen, I just thought every thing I was reading about him was kind of fitting right in with the prophecys. Maybe I read to much into it. I guess well see when the 4th comes??? Believer

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   
When I first looked at this guy, I felt like Helen did. I thought he couldn't be the antichrist. Maybe he was gonna look like the antichrist, so the real one would look like the messiah. We started looking at this guys numbers and there is a lot of stuff coming up. I will have to post them on my forum, Im restricted here.

This guys parents are cousins. He use to believe in evolution and be athiest. This guy has the makings of the antichrist.

Why would this guy be announcing that he will heal around the world and psychicly broadcast around the world if he couldn't do it? What percent of people will believe this guy if he does pull it off? How will people react?

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Connie, this ''maitreya' guy appears to people in their dreams, and sometimes appears out of no where.....sometimes only as an inner voice.......
He makes no comment on the religious background of the people whom he appears to, only that they continue to do as they are doing.......
Of -course he wont go telling people to go kill or any thing like that!

Connie, i'm sure William wont mind you posting on what your opinion is?

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Yeah, he's a false prophet. There is only one prophet. You know Him, it's Jesus.

And if the church want to see Maitreya as a prophet, the church will betray the Christ.

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   
"Why would this guy be announcing that he will heal around the world and psychicly broadcast around the world if he couldn't do it?"

Cause he's a nutjob and a con-man?

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon
We started looking at this guys numbers and there is a lot of stuff coming up. I will have to post them on my forum, Im restricted here.

This guys parents are cousins. He use to believe in evolution and be athiest. This guy has the makings of the antichrist.

Uhmm... WHICH guy are you running the numbers for -- Benjamin Creme or the Maitreya of buddhist prophecy (who is supposed to appear soon, but is not this guy) or the woman who is channelling "Lord Maitreya" or Muhammad Hussein or Maitreya Ishwara or the guy that Benjamin Creme is promoting?

They're all different, and there are several hundred people who are "Maitreya," each with several thousand followers.

And none of them with enough followers to truly make an impact anywhere.

Why would this guy be announcing that he will heal around the world and psychicly broadcast around the world if he couldn't do it? What percent of people will believe this guy if he does pull it off? How will people react?

For the same reason that people post all number of silly things (including FEMA death camps, Planet X, Pole Shifts, etc) -- because he believes it. Afterwards, all sorts of explaination will come (he appears to only the Enlightened Ones... so if you didn't see him, you're not enlightened.) Those who are predisposed to believe will believe.

The skeptics will just roll their eyes and say, "oh, not ANOTHER one!"

There's enough of them that we could collect the whole set and have a WWF Maitreya Smackdown.

(hmm... what a wickedly amusing idea....)

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Connie, this ''maitreya' guy appears to people in their dreams,

Not so "magical," really. Most of us dream about people or things we've been thinking of.

and sometimes appears out of no where

...and always (interestingly enough) in places that are reachable by plane.

.....sometimes only as an inner voice.......
He makes no comment on the religious background of the people whom he appears to, only that they continue to do as they are doing.......

A lot of the "miracles" and so forth he attributes to himself (or Creme attributes to him) are also attruted to other Maitreyas. Basically, they've got a spin-doctor running around and announcing, "Hey! Maitreya caused that miracle!" after anything unusual happens worldwide.

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
"Why would this guy be announcing that he will heal around the world and psychicly broadcast around the world if he couldn't do it?"

Cause he's a nutjob and a con-man?

Well.... that, too.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Here is a link to some of the stuff my friend has been saying about this guy.

Its in my new forum
www.holyconspiracy.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 07:32 AM
link   
didn't Jesus say, "'When the world hates you, remember it hated me before it hated you. The world would love you if you belonged to it, but you don't. I chose you to come out of the world, and so it hates you. Do you remember what I told you? 'A servant is not greater than the master.' Since they persecuted me, naturally they will persecute you. And if they had listened to me, they would listen to you! The people of the world will hate you because you belong to me, for they don't know GOD who sent me. They would not be guilty if I had not come and spoken to them. But now they have no excuse for their sin. Anyone who hates ME, hates MY FATHER, too. If I hadn't done such miraculous signs among them that no one else could do, they would not be counted guilty. But as it is, they saw all that I did and yet hated both of US-ME and MY FATHER. This has fulfilled what the Scriptures said: 'They hated ME without cause.' But I will send you the COUNSELOR-the SPIRIT of TRUTH. HE will come to you from the FATHER and will tell you about ME. And you must also tell others about ME because you have been with ME from the beginning." Since it seems the world or at least the UN is backing maiyetra, I'd have to say I'm not.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Another one? Guess heavens gate wasnt enough.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 07:43 AM
link   
to the one believeinchrist please use the logic do you hoping that christ will know anybody in the cyber age
he left us for along time until now so do you think chris did sent the
SMS to the vatican cities from time to time even to now
the fact is even the vatican never knew to which part of the heaven corner to jesus stay at.
and remember when chris come to command in the armaggedon warfare a lot of now a day nation do have a nuke power weapon so what do you that of that

top topics

<<   2 >>

join