It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human mentality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I've recently been watching videos of bill cooper and I've come to a few realizations. First of all I believe what bill had to say before he died. People like him that have mAny years in the military and high level clearances have no reason whatsoever to make up these kinds of stories. Why ruin and ridicule your reputation if not for something you believe in rather strongly? I put Phil Schneider in the same category.
Where I'm going with this is simple. Bill cooper said that the American public is basically spineless and will believe whatever they are told to believe, this is the major problem with wanting the truth about aliens to come out.. The major issue is not how the governments have handled the alien situation but more how the public has reacted to it. If a person does something wrong and gets slapped then they probably won't act up again, if they are allowed to get away with their actions then they will continue until getting slapped, so if governments do "test runs" on how the public will react to lies (project sigma) and we just take it and not fight back than we deserve to be duped.
There are many threads demanding to know the truth and blah blah blah blah but the bigger issue isn't that we aren't being told the truth, it's that we believe the absolute crap they tell us to. Look at the ridicule people get even today for just the mention they believe in aliens. I think until people as a whole finally look past our tiny self-centered bubble of what we think is reality then we are wasting our time asking for the truth. People as a species need to accept that life is abundant in the cosmos and we have NEVER been alone here. More importantly would be to question what the fake governing bodies tell us is the truth and not take everything for gospel (JFK,9/11,Roswell,war in Iraq)

Until we stop being mindless lemmings we don't deserve the truth

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Until we stop being mindless lemmings we don't deserve the truth

Speak for yourself, sir.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: makaveli3601
I absolutely agree

People need to stop listening and start believing their own eyes! Ignore those who ridicule, in fact be suspicious of them!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It sounds like you are a lot closer to the truth than most. Clifford Stone and John E. Mack are a couple of others with some more pieces of the ET puzzle that present with integrity. To get into the dark side of all this deception of the human experience then Fritz Springmeier has presented a strong starting point.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
a reply to: makaveli3601
I absolutely agree

People need to stop listening and start believing their own eyes! Ignore those who ridicule, in fact be suspicious of them!

I'm most suspicious of people who reject critical thinking in favor of emotional fervor, regardless of which side of the normative condition they fall on. The people that refuse to question anything and simultaneously the people who think everything is a conspiracy, both forms of thinking are equally fallacious and silly. Would it not be wiser to state, "In truth, I know nothing?"

The wisest people seem to know the least. Just food for thought.

People around here are eager to discuss their beliefs. "I believe this," or, "I believe that." I'd rather discover undeniable truth, instead of pontificating on my beliefs, which in truth is very similar to the concept of religious faith. Personally, I have as little interest in religion as I do the members on here supposedly in "telepathic communication" with aliens.

I've recently seen my first UFO. As interesting as it was, the only thing I know about the object was that I was unable to identify it. For me to then go ahead and exclaim I saw an "alien craft", and that "I think they're probably making themselves known to those with an open mind", etc, is little more than meaningless conjecture that is not conducive to intelligent conversation. My thoughts on "human mentality" are very, very simple: Just as eagerly as many here criticize the bleating sheep of "normal" society, many on ATS are little more than their reciprocal with a different agenda.

edit on 11-8-2014 by SaosinEngaged because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Bill was fed secrets about the alien threat by the military itself which caused Bill to suffer a mental breakdown. His mental psyche collapsed on itself because it relied on truths that were lie's, and lies that were truth. His brain no longer was able to filter truths from lies, fact from fiction.

It was only in latter years when he recovered from the mental breakdown was he able to realize the truth.The Military Industrial Complex was extremely concerned with the collapse of the cold war with Russia, they feared their defense budgets would be slashed if they couldn't find a new boogeyman. They toyed with alien threat by releasing papers to bill and others but instead went with the Islamic threat as it was the more believable scenario.

When Bill realized the truth he let both barrels fly which guaranteed his death.
He was a real hero (RIP Bob)

edit on 12 8 2014 by glend because: spelling

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Your response is nonsense. I think im one of the people that grasp the magnitude of whats been going on. The last thing I am is a lemming. As george carlin said "I have this real moronic thing I do.. its called THINKING."

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths[Cloud Atlas]

the program that they are preforming upon the human race, is as old as the human race.certainly as old as consciousness.

new topics

top topics

join