It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane video -There are still up to 40 000 Yazidis surrounded in the mountains

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
What, none of you pro gun types wanna have a pop at them pesky evil Muslims...C'mon, we here your BS day in day out...here is your chance to wipe the floor with them....answers on a postage stamp please...???

If I could, I'd be the on the forefront to get rid of this satanic ISIS ....

The vast majority of ISIS's victims are Muslims, but of course so are Christians and Yazidis...

Do you also include the heroic Kurdish fighters as "pesky" Muslims ?
Just curious....

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9

What, none of you pro gun types wanna have a pop at them pesky evil Muslims...C'mon, we here your BS day in day out...here is your chance to wipe the floor with them....answers on a postage stamp please...???

If I could, I'd be the on the forefront to get rid of this satanic ISIS ....

The vast majority of ISIS's victims are Muslims, but of course so are Christians and Yazidis...

Do you also include the heroic Kurdish fighters as "pesky" Muslims ?
Just curious....

I ask you...what is stopping you?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I have been in the military long enough to know when I can be an asset and when I would be a drain on resources, and right now I would be a drain on resources.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I have been in the military long enough to know when I can be an asset and when I would be a drain on resources, and right now I would be a drain on resources.

Not if you can pop a cap in ones ass at 500 yards from the high ground.... No Pasaran my friend.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

that is the catch my friend... I have little depth perception (that's how I ended up as a Flight Engineer rather than a Boom operator)... outside of about 30 meters I suck with a long gun.

Pistol... pretty darn good with my pistols at least.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thisbseth
a reply to: dinogirl

Well that is so sad...I know people will come swoop in and try and tell me otherwise, but why cant America help? We give so much aid when disasters strike other countries. and we cant get a few Chinooks out there to help bring people off that mountain? Were sending rockets for help. Why not help for help..

The laissez faire approach would explain the theory that ISIS is funded militarily by the west in some manner, so they don't want to kill/engage them direct like. Also they don't want to set a precedent of going balls out to save ppl when a similar situation occurs elsewhere so ppl can't say "well they helped ppl in this manner before but they ignore ppl here".

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Guys, these choppers cant take more than 10 - a max 20 people on at a time, theres still many thousands left on the mountains, with isis spraying bullets at them,
most of the aid that is dropped breaks in mid air
and the UK have actually STOPPED dropping aid too.

This is genocide happening right now

i know when things happen in africa etc its sad, but this is different this is something which CAN BE STOPPED right now, and we are standing by and letting it happen

Even top miltary officials have said that the few airstrikes are not even enough to do anything to stop isis, apart from give a bit of a psychological boost to the kurdish forces who are the only force on the ground with the backbone to fight isis.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Other than posting stuff on the internet what are you doing about it? you could go buy a ticket for Turkey and make your way south and join up with the Kurds...i'm sure they would kit you out and let you have a pop at ISIS.

edit on 12-8-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Other than posting stuff on the internet what are you doing about it? you could go buy a ticket for Turkey and make your way south and join up with the Kurds...i'm sure they would kit you out and let you have a pop at ISIS.

Actually i have done quite a bit! granted i havent bought a musket and rented a horse across the sahara to take on isis, however...
ive written several letters to the house of parliment via their website, of disgust
ive spoken to countless friends about this, most people didnt even have a clue about it, as the papers seem more intereted in bieber and orlando bloom

spreading actual awareness that a genoicde and attempted extermination of an entire race of people is going on, is called doing something

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

Horrible, seeing that young girls face really makes it that much worse...all this under the guise of religion...we do such a nice job of exploiting everything that could be good...

Exactly... that face wasn't the face of any religion, that face was a human being terrified. I bet at that moment, she couldn't care less what minority she belongs to.

I can only say, that clip sent streams of tears down my cheeks..... how the hell can we remain so violent against each other for so many thousands of years. Have we learned nothing....? :´(

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Fairynuff....go sister. the more people get to know about this the better..My Apologies.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I have no money and an out of date passport.

No military training and I'm unfit, I can however strike a rabbit in the eye from 75-100 yards with a gas powered air rifle ( the best civvies can get here in the UK) and a bit skill at strategic games such as chess etc.

I'd happily join you on your quest.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Just a quick update, after stopping the aid on sunday, the UK resumed it again today

Just to stress it is not military aid nor are they offering any at this point

To put troops in Iraq require a vote in Parliment, but right now all the politicians are on holiday, great.

Same with the U.S while obama plays golf, thousands of innocents are slaughtered
edit on 12-8-2014 by dinogirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I may be confused but this appeared on the 8th.

SAS deployed in Iraq: British special forces sent to hunt down Islamist militants

That is a form of military aid, is it not?

That story also says at the top, plans to do this have been around for weeks? So it hasn't been a reaction but a planned evolution? Confusing situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join