It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking news actor Robin Williams found dead

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigyin
Is it still ok to do it because you find yourself in financial difficulties. And dont tell me somebody can be depressed because of their financial situation. There are millions of really poor people and they dont all top themselves. Theres more to life than cash.

Well lets not forget his mental issues. Bipolar, parkinsons etc. From reports it sounds like this is a man who suffered in silence and would explain a lot about his exuberance in performances.

Being depressed at life's failings is legit and varies from person to person. They're allowed to be depressed about it even if the person down the street with different circumstances wouldn't. It's not your call.

Corporate America, where therapy and medication costs money, all those things pile on top. Especially when they see some celeb and think "it's pay day", if he was bankrupt it certainly won't help his mental well-being knowing he can't even afford treatment.

I give him a free-pass on suicide (I'm not going to judge him). I don't even care if he was irresponsible with his money in the first place.

new topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join