It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawless Attempt to Stop Arrest of Illegal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

They didn't crawl under a LEO car... so are you sure you are aware of what happened?
And please with the cops didn't arrest to diffuse the situation. Obviously they didn't think what they did warranted an arrest.
Ill even take back what I said that I agree it was interference.
They rightfully did not arrest them

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: MrWendal Crawling under a law enforcement car is very illegal. Felony interference with an emergency vehicle and obstruction of justice, just to start. Then resisting arrest and maybe an unlawful assembly charge to boot. Luckily these cops used their heads and diffused the situation, that is a lot different than them not breaking the law.
Like I said these arrests may still come later.

Let me go down your list of "charges"

What LE car? Did you even watch the video? If so, I think you should watch it again and more carefully.

There is NO "interference with an emergency vehicle"

There is no "obstruction of justice". The Police arrested their man and took him away. They did their job and were allowed to.

How can someone "resist arrest" when they were never actually arrested? What kind of mental gymnastics are you doing here?

Unlawful Assembly is what a protest is any way. That is the point of protesting. So again, if the right to Protest as described in the US Constitution is a God given right, then that means it applies to ALL people. Regardless of Citizenship, Country, Color, Sexuality, or any other thing that makes us different from one another. So if a right is something that can not be taken away- then you can take your "Unlawful Assembly" and throw it out the window.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MrWendal What car did they crawl under? and why did they drag them out?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I want to know when protesting against someone getting arrested is interfering with the arrest (or not).

Because surely shouting at the cops in protest of the arrest is "interfering"? I've seen ppl swarm in on arrests in the black community shouting and protesting when the police grab someone, but they don't do anything to the protestors when outnumbered, but I bet if it was only one or two shouting the Police might approach them looking to arrest them too for "interfering/obstruction of justice" etc.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: igor_ats
To answer your question, no it is not.
How is shouting at the cops interfering?
Unless you physically prevent him from making the arrest you have every right to contest it verbally.
Why do people think it is wrong to protest?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

They crawled under the car of the man that got arrested...
Where are you getting that they crawled under a LE car?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
Thats what I thought all this fuss was about, you're right, they should have just left them there. It wasn't mentioned in the original link, hook us up with your source that has this additional info.

edit on 11-8-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrWendal
First- did anyone notice, in both examples linked in this thread, that what these immigrants were pulled over for is pretty lame? Potentially bogus?

Improper right turn could go either way, we don't know the specifics. The license plate light being out is a big one, your plate needs to be visible at night.

The way the DMV suspends drivers license's it should not come as a shock. I myself drive with no insurance and no license and I have for 10 years. Why? I cant get insurance cause I have no license. My license is suspended in another State for reasons they admit are a mistake, but I have to pay the fines anyway. Plus, this State wants me to take a class I have already taken and paid for a second time over, at my expense.

This is the joke of it all, licenses get suspended but people have no other transportation to work. This forces them to drive illegally so that they can continue to be employed and pay off the fine among other things. Without the license it then prevents insurance which means someone who just wants to goto work, earn some money, and pay off the fine is suddenly put in the situation of having to break two additional laws in order to fix the situation.

License suspensions need to be very seriously considered in towns without good public transportation.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
Improper right turn could go either way, we don't know the specifics. The license plate light being out is a big one, your plate needs to be visible at night.

The plate is reflective. It does not need a light. Go look at your own or your neighbors. Tell me how difficult it is to see with the light being off when the car is parked. Of course- it's not hard to see at all. Light or not, it is easy to see a license plate. Sorry but that is not a "big one". Not even close.

This is the joke of it all, licenses get suspended but people have no other transportation to work. This forces them to drive illegally so that they can continue to be employed and pay off the fine among other things. Without the license it then prevents insurance which means someone who just wants to goto work, earn some money, and pay off the fine is suddenly put in the situation of having to break two additional laws in order to fix the situation.

License suspensions need to be very seriously considered in towns without good public transportation.

On this you and I are in total agreement.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

So let me get this straight.....

People are protesting FOR the Criminal ILLEGAL????

Morons. Nothing else really to say.

But, they are well within their right not not only be morons, but to protest such stupid things.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
1. Racial Profiling is illegal
2. Quotas are illegal

They both not only still regularly occur there are laws getting passed to get around them. In my state "driving while black " was getting too many cases thrown out, so now there's no longer a reason needed to be pulled over.

Just because we don't like how a person says something does not make the message invalid.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

He may have had no license or insurance, but the cops pulled him over because he was driving while Mexican. Apparently this is a really big crime.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: th3dudeabides

Really. care to provide the proof of this?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join