It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to spawn paranomal creatures?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:
(post by JustKoz removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
You spawn paranormal creatures the same way you spawn fictional characters... or the world around you... with your mind and will.

The rest is bells and whistles.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Dont you see the hypcorisy in calling religion a farce but believing in sorcerers and magic?

All depends on how you define religion...

Religion and God are complete opposites.

Confuse the two and nothing makes any sense.

Religion IS a farce just like sorcery and magic.

Wheres the hypocrisy in that?

Wheres the beef?

Whenever there is a counterfeit, there MUST be a genuine.

Religion is the counterfeit...

The Ian Clayton's of the world are the genuine.

The proof lies in the 'fruit' AKA results.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

I never 'summoned' that experience. It came to me. I had no knowledge of any of this prior to that experience. But the next time it happened I wasn't afraid at all. In fact, when it happens, I almost relish the feeling of struggle it provides. They won't take me alive sort of thing.

When you do that, it stops. Laugh at these things truly. As a human you are one of the most, dare I say 'divine', products of this reality. But when you truly give into the fear over and over, it seems to become a regular occurrence for many people - that seems to be the key.

I'm pretty sure I've already paid the price. Whatever happened that night, it felt to me like a warning or a sign. It was of some significance. It led to a lot of soul-searching, reflection and ultimately pain. But I needed that.

And some time after, I had this euphoric experience where I felt my eyes close automatically, a snake entity appear dead face-on with me in my mind's vision, and then it 'consumed' something from me.

Like seriously man, it was an undoubtable experience, and was followed by an extremely strange momentary feeling of emptiness.

It TOOK something from me, metaphorically or literally - it doesn't really matter. But after the initial negative vibe, I felt unbelievably rejuvenated. Cleared. In tune with my soul again. I was suddenly back on a path, and shortly over time my 'awareness' of this universe and what it means to be alive really came to fruition.

I can't explain it. There's a certain magic I feel with almost every passing moment of this experience. From the moment I step into work and say 'good morning' and smile/have a laugh with the first person I see, to the moment before I 'plug' out of this place at night - I could simply cry at the sheer beauty of the experience we are given.

And at the same time, my 'awareness' of the suffering in this world has taken me to a point where I cannot stand it much longer. But I've also come to understand the necessity and consequence of the human 'free-will'.

It's like ever since those experiences, I see more and more lines of the picture, where as before I was literally just part of the picture, ultimately acting out to forces beyond my control. Ah, it really is hard to put such a subjective experience into an objective description that does it justice.

My first true memory on this Earth was walking up some stairs in our high-rise to our flat, holding my dad's hand. I must have been no older than 3 or 4. I remember it like the moment I first 'woke up' in this world. I saw two kids, and they were torturing/crushing this huge mantis/grasshopper on the handrail of the stair way.

And they were enjoying it, so much. The memory of them was almost demonic. They were laughing and bathing in that other life's pain. I couldn't believe. It was such an alien concept to my soul. I instantly started crying and asked my dad 'why?'.

I ended up growing up in a war, and then a very bad urban area. The years changed my MIND greatly, which in essence took over what I knew myself to be. I wasn't that same pure soul that had entered this world. My love had taken a big hit.

And yet... After that sleep paralysis and following snake experience, I feel I am that kid again. I'm my soul again. I control my thoughts. I try everything in my power to exert my 'soul' over the mind. Whatever that thing 'consumed', it free'd me of something negative that had been holding me back greatly.

You can only imagine how bewildered I was to find out the wealth of material relating to these topics dating back to the dawn of humanity. Further more so when I read just how many people had similar experiences naturally and through the use of shamanic substances.

A product of mind or reality, it doesn't matter. There's something meaningful to all of this one way or another, that's for sure.

Of course, the alternative theories are that all these things are negative and that snake probably consumed my soul lol. Somehow though, I just don't think that's the case.
edit on 13-8-2014 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

If they exist, their power comes from the ability to set man against man. That is a great power indeed, for the human is quite possibly the greatest product of this reality thus far. And due to that, the destructive force of the human, and the ability to inflict suffering and pain, is unrivalled by any other creature.

If they're real, look at the world around you. Perhaps you've won your personal struggle, but LOOK AT THE WORLD. We are NOT winning as a race to this force, if real. We are losing in the ugliest fashion imaginable.

And for the one most call God - I assume you mean YHWH? If sacred texts are anything to go by, YHWH is/was just a high-ranking 'soldier' in terms of 'gods'.

YHWH isn't actually even close to being the head of the group of 'gods' identified by the ancients.

Though ironically, we have a significant majority of the world still willing to kill for 'him'. What happened to the good old days of Enki, eh?
edit on 13-8-2014 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustKoz
a reply to: douglas5
There is spirits that help you

As the old saying goes no such thing as a free meal you get nothing for nothing

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DazDaKing

Or ShemHema or Anubis eh? Yeah, I get your drift. It is funny you used the tetragrammaton. You know those people don't even know the name of their own God? He couldn't stand for them to call his name, so he erased it from the pages of history. The last document was carried into Nova Scotia sometime in the 15th century, oh, that's right, that's not possible, nvm. ;p Whoever knew that calling out one single word in the right manner could transform the world in an instant.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Sounds like instead of creating a demon you should be looking up about tulpas. Creating a thought form sounds like it fits what you want anyway.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
For a variety of reasons you aren't going to find anyone knowledgeable in demonology who is going to openly share this information with you, every science has a code of ethics and you've already trampled, chewed, and spit on every element of what demonology stands for. However a good place to start would be scouring the web and Amazon for books by: Manly P. Hall.

There appears to be a lot of sarcasm in this thread and I should let you know that the reason people are so light hearted about it is because either A) they don't understand. Or B) they understand more than they let on and are trying to direct you away from something which has potential to cause you long-term hardship.

Demons are real but unlike tangible entities you cannot simply summon one, study it, and give it back to where it came from. When you summon a demon it is yours equally as you are its, it will either serve or torment you for the remainder of your earthly life. I will leave you to your research, just remember that everything comes with a price.

Goodluck.

~NWD

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NewWorldDisorder

I already did

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustKoz
a reply to: NewWorldDisorder

I already did

How is it working out; what arrived on your doorstep that you think you can control aftermaths (let it into you house or being first).

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing
Like I said in earlier replies its only for research. I wasn't going to do it

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join