It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to spawn paranomal creatures?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JustKoz

I don't know if there is a accurate guide book that would provide a way to invokataz paranormal energies that you can control or that wont attack you for pulling them into current focus. Careful is the best advice 1 can share...

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13
Took that in

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40
What happened to them?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr
Will do one day

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JustKoz

Hope you never find out how. You sound too immature and capricious to have such knowledge.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: smithy2014
That's crazy

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustKoz
Well I have lots of interests in demonology , and paranormal activities. I wish I could transform that info in true and do some research. Not trying to do anything bad , just research.

Something else to think about...

It is not necessary to get involved with evil in order to learn about it.

In fact, many times instead of gaining knowledge, it will do just the opposite and only get you into trouble.

Not only will it result in nothing good, it is in reality a trap.

There is a stealth agenda hiding behind it.

That Scientology analogy is a perfect example.

You aren't going to learn a single thing by practicing Scientology.

Joining a cult will only get you deceived.

To learn the truth about it, you would study the whistle blowers who learned the truth about it and got out.

The best way to learn about these things without being deceived is to study those with hands on EXPERIENCE who know the truth about it and are not involved or still biased towards it.

You can save yourself countless YEARS of wasted time and effort this way.

Another good example:

Ian Clayton used to be a sorcerer, he was an extremely powerful one at that before he got out.

If one wanted to learn about sorcerery, that would be an excellent place to start studying without having to get actually involved with it and getting deceived by it.

“I would put my hand out and it would go into the wall—not up against it,” he said. By age 17, Ian was frightened of his own power and turned into an introvert attempting to shelter himself from others because of the phenomena that would occur.

According to Ian, the spirits taught him to become a psychic healer and he would lay hands on a body and take out the bits that were diseased. He could heal and he could kill with the same power that resided within him. “The moment I touched their flesh they submitted to the demon in my life. When I got angry at somebody I would release spirits and the people either were killed or became sick. At one point, my father got sick and my mother ended up in hospital because of my cursing them.”

Supernatural Power

More links to other threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-8-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Some whistle blowers just want attention. We are capable of many things, most things get lost due to suppression. I will watch the guys videos later as I haven't slept yet bad night. You still deal with a lot of deceiving when it comes to humans in general. It is greed and wanting what someone else has even as far as paranormal goes no different.

You can't believe what you are told and call it fact without proof. This is the problem with religions in general. The can hasn't ment anything in the last 40years, pics or it didn't happen. Even live recording can have effects that are out of the world if you time it right.

The only true way of following up on the past is to dig, research don't preform anything until you are ready mentally. Because if there is even the slightest shred of doubt it does effect the outcome. Then you need to question yourself as to what equal proof to you.

What is Your solid evidence that you will accept and believe in. Think of it like this most of the world still does not believe in evolution.

I do, but then again my beliefs don't come from just the fossils but also from what is known as mushi. Yeah I know it is an anime.. But it has very strong underlying knowledge.

Mushi are the purest form of life. if you read other threads in this area people described as moving particals in light that kinda swim around in the sky. Not floaters but the other thing. Often taking strange cell like appearances when close up.

But back to the point I was making, you need evidence to prove anything anyone says unless you base it purely on faith. But you must believe in it for any results.

But at that point does it become everyone's reality or your own.

My bf actually brought up an interesting thing last night about people actually having the ability to even pass through objects given enough time for atoms to realign, which is still something science considers plausible.

The only thing is we as people don't have enough time in our lives for our bodies to actually rearrange enough via contact to actually do it.

So something's that may be out of reach to you now doesn't mean it will be that way forever. Be patient don't take shortcuts.

Shortcuts will only cause your failure. The only reason why I do not look down on such actions is because it can be beneficial or otherwise. But the accepted results of his or her task is in the end what they deem fit for proof for them.

Shamans works with spirits and the number one rule for shamanism is if you can't bring your results into everyone's reality then you are not a shaman which was why I recommended singing the soul back home. If you read my other post while nothing will beat actual experience they are superb places to start your journey into the unknown.

The shaman book will help you build foundation. The encyclopedia will build knowledge and the guide shall give you material.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow
This has nothing to do with religion...

Religion is nothing but more lies and hidden agendas like I mentioned above.

The demonic and religion both have a common source.

This is why they are BOTH are surrounded by nothing but lies and deception.

By studying those who have escaped the belly of the beast, this becomes very apparent: Ex-nun Charlotte Keckler, former Catholic priests Richard Bennett, Malachi Martin, and Jeremiah J. Crowley, Leo H. Lehmann, Kamal Saleem , Linda Laine, Naeem Fazal, etc.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I hear if you drink 3 bottles of Fireball Whiskey you'll see some demons.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
relating scientology from Entity summoning is far from truth.

And there's no such thing as Demons, Only poltergiest. Pissed off Spirits.

Spirits or the soul is generated by electron collisions in the brain. Since its on a microscale, the contained implosion creates a new particle this particle is the result of colliding electrons at high speeds.

What ever information that is stored in the cell goes copied by these discharging particles. Entropy occures as electromagnetic energy is generated from movement of electrons and collisions. This creates a bubble around the human.
We call this the Aura.

What spiritualists refer to the higher self is where these newly created particles exist. Just outside the extension of the body.

This is how Outerbody experiences occure because your *higher*self is the copy of everything that has happened in this life and in the next * Assuming your soul can hold enough particles with vital information into remebering who you are*

More often then not. People will lose vast ammounts of shards and become only a vague memory of who they were.
We call these spirits stuck in a 'loop'. But not everyones brains are firing the same amount of electrons, Using the same frequencies. We all feel or don't feel emotion differently. So its unlikely a spirit without they proper vibrational keys can just possess any developing baby or child as they please. Newly formed vessels generate their own frequency and this keeps non heritary spirits from encarnating and *butting in line* for reincarnation.

The only time something like this can occure is if a spirit manages to survive thousands of years incarnating into a family and its stems.
Because as each soul reincarnates, it possesses the different levels of frequencies, So Even families that are unrelated that have similar memory matrix. After a collection of a type of soul *Piano* Where so many keys and notes become available.

A soul may then Decide if it wants to keep going into the cycle, To reincarnate at specific times/years or if it wants to feed off of the living. By taking strey condensed particles lingering around humans.
There's not many poltergiests. But these would have been humans prior that probably don't even speak english as their main language. Poltergiests can cling anywhere, Where a person who was an incarnated Multi-being. The ability to use these piano of frequencies its possible to throw things, hurt people ect.

So if someone summons something like this, They would need to themselves be what they are in order to have some sort of control or communion. Poltergiests need to feed or they will become forgetful, So they will feed on your memories.
Usually short term. Anyways short answer is you don't want one of these souls lingering around because they will cause havok.

I'd Suggest sticking to Aliens. Rather than ancient ghosts.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

a reply to: douglas5
What is this?

Someone who would not go down the road you are planning i have done the dishes myself 50+ hrs per week plus school better to leave the darkside in the shadow's where it belongs in the hands of old men with nothing to loose

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

How would I spawn a daemon , ghost or any of the paranormal creatures. Any instructions or anything like this? I was looking up some pentagrams but I don't know what to do with them.

Please help me with it , only doing it for research. And maybe testing , also im really interested in these things.

Spawn them? Candles and white wine seem to work for most. Maybe a little Barry White on the stereo.

P.S., how is junior high going?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: BlackArrow

By studying those who have escaped the belly of the beast, this becomes very apparent: Ex-nun Charlotte Keckler, former Catholic priests Richard Bennett, Malachi Martin, and Jeremiah J. Crowley, Leo H. Lehmann, Kamal Saleem , Linda Laine, Naeem Fazal, etc.

Malachi Martin would disagree with you. He left the church because he felt that it was ruined by infiltration of evil around Vatican two, but he still believed in traditional Catholicism.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Ian Clayton used to be a sorcerer, he was an extremely powerful one at that before he got out.

How do you know this? because he said so?

Wheres the proof of this at all........

Not trying to be a jerk but, people claim all kinds of mystical stuff........

But wheres the beef?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Yet you claim someone above was a powerful sorcerer..........

Dont you see the hypcorisy in calling religion a farce but believing in sorcerers and magic?

Both are mysticism in different forms.........

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
So true. There is an old saying. That even gods lose their power when people stop believing.

This saying accounts for almost every supernatural encounter.

Things only happen because you believe see and feel them. Granted don't be silly in thinking your mortal body is capable of flying... Your spiritual one yes.. Which if I got into would jump to another topic altogether.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime
Keep it serious please

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5
There is spirits that help you

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join