It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to spawn paranomal creatures?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JustKoz

I suggest that you do NOT attempt it. Opening corridors between this existence and theirs will just bring you (or someone else) trouble and pain. I hope no one on ATS will give you that information.
Learn how to garden or cook instead. Stay away from that other stuff.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DazDaKing
I will try but if I see it first time , I'm stopping right away.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40
Why everyone thinks I'm planning on doing it? I just wanna know how they do it that's it

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Your plan is seriously flawed.

One does not learn the truth about demons from demons.

They are liars, they NEVER speak the truth.

Lets say for example you wanted to study Scientology...

Would you go join Scientology and read L Ron Hubbards books to learn about Scientology?

No, of course not, but it's the same exact principle...

Once you open up the door for demonic spirits, you are only asking for trouble.

For those of you who want to see just how dangerous and deadly this occult device really is, I would highly recommend that you read this book: “The Ouija Board – A Doorway to the Occult”..

In this book are real, live, documented cases of people who literally drew in evil demonic spirits in their lives as a result of engaging with the ouija board – and in many of these cases, these demons actually entered into the person’s body. This device is so deadly and dangerous, that even many mediums will not try and dabble with it.

"...a 22 year old man was playing with a ouija board with his girlfriend one night. One night as they were playing with it, a ghost all of a sudden appeared to him and started to talk with him. He then left his girlfriend’s house, but the ghost followed him all the way back to his home. When he got back home, the ghost would not quit talking to him. He said he got mad and tried to tell it to leave, but it would not obey him.

He then called up one of his friends who was a Christian and she told him that it was probably a demonic spirit and that he should command it to go to the light of Jesus Christ. When she pronounces out this specific command to the demon, this particular demon leaves.

But then all of a sudden a bigger and more evil, demonic spirit now starts talking to him, but this time this spirit is now speaking to him from the inside of his body. In other words, this demonic spirit has now entered into his body and has now taken up full residence in there. From this point on, this man now has a real live demon literally living on the inside of him."

Dangers of the Ouija Board

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme
No one knows maybe someone already did tell me

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JustKoz

If you can not find this information out on your own. You should not do it. End of story. If you have read lots of books on the subject. You should know how to do it or you read the wrong books. Again you should not even remotely be involved in this subject if you can not find the information on your own. Having to resort to ATS for someone to just give it to you. Proves you are not ready to receive or use this info.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid
This is really scary

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy
Well I just got into it , looking for some tips. That's why I joined this site , to receive and give knowledge

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Artanis667
I don't have a family.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustKoz
Well I just got into it , looking for some tips. That's why I joined this site , to receive and give knowledge

Oh well. You are not getting what I said. I am sure someone will give you the information you seek so they can use you. Such is life. Good luck.

link   
a reply to: BlackArrow
Thank you for the advice , I also never knew that. Thank you I will definitely listen to you

link   

a reply to: veteranhumanbeing
What? I don't believe in good or bad. Devil or god. I'm just a person who likes to research

What What? I never mentioned evil versus good ( or God creating the anti-god; or devil which IT DID). You are just a person who likes to research. Here is a good research project for you; try to fathom why modern day material science efficiandos cannot explain 'magick' and refuses to acknowledge 'alchemy' as a valid science (Newton, Hermes/Thoth, Da Vinci, Nostradamus, Plato, Pythagorus, Galileo) as practitioners of. In this day and age its called 'meta-physics'.
edit on 12-8-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Thx

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Good topic for my next research

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Thank you.
I'm seeing all those ways to do it. And thanks to you guys I probably won't or if I will one day probably the safest way there is

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Nechash
I dont want any of these things. I just wanna know how and knows what ahppens

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

a reply to: Kratos40
Why everyone thinks I'm planning on doing it? I just wanna know how they do it that's it

Because as the old saying goes.."Curiosity killed the cat". Heck, I've seen stupid people getting tattoos of symbols they are not supposed to wear. They have no clue as to it's meaning. Just because it looks cool.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

I think I can get it online
yeah. The original witchcraft occult book I believe 1970 by Paul huson not sure about the print number but I do know it was reprinted at one point in time. I also have recommended a book called singing the soul back home with much success for those with a more so open mind. The encyclopedia of spirits actually gives the answers by itself on what you ask. What often becomes of spirits and how even we are constantly surrounded by them as idols from candy like Godiva to the places like Philadelphia who is in honour of a king who married his own sister hence the term brotherly love. I found the encylapedia to be the most educational as far as a true spirit reference guide.

Originally spirits were used to bargain with. Ie.. Heal my mother from the plague I shall bring my first born child to visit your sacred site. Then building shrines which were more popular with Asian cultures for the forgotten spirits to bring them peace.

People would often even set out an extra plate during dinner time to feed the spirits for their blessings.

As with people spirits can be good or bad or have mischievous behaviors. Example the god Loki is well known trickster. But there are other spirits that love to play tricks too.

The most popular gods often won't respond because they require higher price tribute. But the lesser ones are often just as powerful and essentially have been left put of cultures in certain parts of the world.

The mastering witchcraft by paul huson I had been searching for since I was about 7 or 8 years old. Looking for a real authentic book before my time, for some reason before I even knew kinda felt like a journal to me. Which I found very much weird so I got my hands on a copy.

If you do manage to get a copy I suggest you save it. Take care of it. It is what actually drew occultish nature out in the open again after the thousand years of surpression by Christianity and other surpressive religions or leaders. The author goes to tribes that were unaffected by the religious suppression in search of answers. Witnessing the works of the last true druids, shamans, etc..It has everything from old spells to rituals. It is honestly the restart of paganism. Also what made the occult popular once again.

While this book has good and bad works, it truly shows the freedom we once had. This book is actually a forbidden book in the modern world.. Most buy this book to burn it.. With reference dating as far back as the 1480s to 1600s it is truly a treasure for any true occult collector. Since I rather not sit there and list every great collection on this website I suggest you consider reading the reference list of books in the back as well, I won't post that list because they are rare and I still aim to collect them even though some of them are over 500$ each...
edit on 12-8-2014 by BlackArrow because: brief reference added earliest dated sources

edit on 12-8-2014 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This requires a few steps. You can try jumping to step 2. but you will have better results to follow step 1 through 2

Step one, Go outside and watch the sky at least for 30 minutes at night for a period of 3 weeks.
After the third week.

Go out to a school feild, Open feild what ever you can find.

At night time when the skies are open and clear.

Now i want you to shout * I am ( Insert your name) I call upon The creator (of humans) to make your presence known. *
English will work.
If you want any random creature to appear you could shout * I am ( Insert name) Make your presence known*
If you have beings, Aliens or spirits attached to you since birth. They will be made known very quickly.
And see what happens.
Good luck, And if you see something special. Treat the whole event with respect.

Bait like that is sure to hook you some paranormal experience. And forget all these meta-physical pilgrams talking about ruining your life and such.

This method will enhance your spiritual knowledge 10 fold no matter what you encounter during this. It will be an Awe inspiring experience.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
you can take what ever is in my house .... always attacking the twins things being moved around seeing things in your Peripheral vision, taking photos inside and there are always large white "orbs" in the frames. i have learnt the hard way the more you tell it to f##k off the more it plays up. so i just try and ignore it. i even went to the extent to get the house blessed made things worse...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join