It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to spawn paranomal creatures?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Spawning or evoking?
Are you sure you want to give birth to a demon?

Like in Game of thrones?

Well, I don't have experience in the dark arts at all,but I have seen half of the movie The Omen-was too scary for me-, where this boy was the son of the devil born to a normal woman..

My understanding is you'd spawn a demon, or son of the devil if he chooses you.

But evoking demons is a different story.

Try using a search engine.

Try not doing it.
My friendly advice.

edit on 11/8/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Ok, you want to research grimoires.

Check out: SacredTexts for a lot of books on how you can invoke/summon deamons. Get the Aleister Crowley one as a start.
It shows you how to prepare the space with pentagram, candles, your robes and what you need to recite as well as sigils of the deamons.

Just please be careful

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JustKoz

Check out the theories of the Archons, Demons, Flyers.ect I once thought these theories were bull # but not any more. When you do a little research on these subjects and relate it to the world we now live in and the occult symbolism that permeates modern pop culture it starts to make sense. If it's real or not nobody can be sure but certain people do seem to gain by selling themselves to the "devil" and propagating the idealism of this thinking. In my opinion selling yourself to the devil is simply denouncing all empathy toward others and living out the most basic of human survival behavior, such as what ISIS is doing at the moment.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hijinx
Ooo no wait I got it, burritos, lots of hot sauce and cheese, maybe a little guacamole, some jalepeno poppers and cream cheese. Yeah, those usually do it for me... Look out, first I get this rumble and my stomach starts speaking in tongues. This continues right through into the next day. I'll spare you the intimate details but the things that I spawn are hideous, powerful demonic spirits. You can smell them, but you can never see them and man do they wreak havoc. They once made this poor old woman vomit, and gave a poor old man a serious angina attack.

I followed similar advice and the demons I encountered...well let's just say they materialized into the physical realm.

In all seriousness, there are plenty of books on summoning various entities, not that I would suggest or condone doing such a thing. I don't know if ATS is going to be a good source for the information you seek, but you may get some sincere replies from a member or two with any experience...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I believe I have inadvertently summoned contacts from the, let's call it "demon realm."
It made a mess of my life. It was all fun and games in the beginning.
There was a lot of sex and blissful inebriation.
When it came time to get myself in order, there was hell to pay.
I suffered horribly. My suffering was like slop for the hogs. They tried to coax as much as possible out of me until I was near death.
These are lower beings and are jealous of the gift we have as humans.
They have nothing of value to offer.
You say you are a researcher. What, exactly, is it you are looking to find?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaosComplex

Lesser men have been known to experience, Indigestion, heart burn, and diahrea. Count yourself lucky to be one of the proud few, strong enough to resist a demon's influence. Terrible, unpredictable creatures who quite often turn on those who spawn them.

I would not recommend this to the OP, Demons, Daemons, dark spirits, are not good things. Whether you believe or not, why would you want to bring something like that into your realm and tag it onto yourself. You don't invite them only into the world, or your home, or work, or friends or parents home. You invite them into you, they get their power in this plane from YOU.

Now many stories of demons, and those that conjure them involve very experienced individuals performing the rights and rituals with 5 or more other individuals of equal or greater experience in the crafts. Some times called high, or ritual magic these practices are done with extreme ritual, and rites of protection. Involving many herbs, actions, materials, chants, experience and practice.

I would not recommend you attempt this, because you are completely inexperienced. You have 0 respect for these types of beings or even the particular being you are likely to try and summon. You claim to want to do this for science and I can respect that, but part of this research is doubt. Doubt that you can summon it, doubt that what you are going to summon exists or can exist and that's dangerous.

There are plenty of stories of people messing with this kind of stuff and ruining their lives, usually because the entities drive them insane, and torment others around them.

I see 0 gain from you attempting this. I too once had interest in these things, but unlike you I did way more research before ever asking someone to tell me how to summon, or conjure anything. I drove myself batty just researching, never ever trying to raise, or summon anything. I turned back and sort of lost interest the more i heard of the negative side of all of it.

The best thing I've ever heard coming out of it, is simply conjuring the entity and not having it attack, or ruin your life. That's really the whole goal behind it, not some gain or service for you, but for you to serve it and in turn it does not destroy you, and it's going to do what ever the # it pleases while it's here.

So my advice to you is have a burrito and enjoy my joke, I certainly think you are a joke my friend.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

If you PM me your email address I can send you some instructions.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I am sending a team your way. Don't answer the door.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Try the encylapedia of spirits.
Followed by the oldest occult book released to the public in the 70s.

Not going to say it is cheap to get your hands on. But be careful because tampering in any of this can curse you and your entire line.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

You want to summon a demon? Lol. Ok. Listen to me.

When you get into bed to sleep next time, focus your thoughts on submitting your soul. Focus on the blackness of your vision and clear your mind. Attune your senses but remember to stay clear of any thought patterns. Focus on the vision. Submit your soul.

As you enter the 'twilight zone' weird things will start to happen. You have three options here - you back out by focusing your thoughts, you fall asleep (not really an option but product of failing the previous step), or you remain in that state.

You might encounter an entity. It is very probable it is a product of your mind, but it can entirely also be a genuine entity operating beyond our understanding.

Keep doing this for many nights. Some nights you will wake up, paralysed, and will undergo an encounter with an entity or group of entities. I don't recommend this, but sleep paralysis is the closest you'll get to summoning 'demons'.

It's not really fun, but it is a unique experience by it's own right.

I've only experienced it truly a few times, but one was by far the most terrifying experience of my life. Bare in mind, I've actually been in real life threatening situations and this experience was worse in a way.

I woke up on my bed in the middle of the night, but I knew something wasn't right. I shot my vision to the doorway and a large shadow like entity was floating there. I don't care what anyone says, my feeling at the time was complete consciousness and awareness of the situation.

It was NOT a dream. The thing started to move towards me yet I could hardly move and I couldn't shout regardless how hard I tried. I remember literally feeling an aura of bad VIBES radiating off this thing that manifested in literal pain as it moved closer and closer.

I accepted death in that moment. I've never accepted death before and in that moment I submitted. I remember the exact thought of pleading to this thing to 'end it'.

It then began to move REALLY slowly as it got to the side of my bed, and whispered something in a snake-like language before shooting out the window incredibly fast.

I remember being physically and mentally shaken for 5 minutes or so after as I questioned everything I knew about reality before just falling asleep.

The vibe I got from that experience was that of being taunted. Teased by a power so great in relation to ours that it can simply toy with us to achieve the emotional response it wants. I'm not saying that's what it was, but that's the feeling I had straight after.

So, if you want your 'demons' and spirits, don't look to physical matter. Try what I said, for the sake of allowing you to progress on this route you've decided to pursue.

If they exist, they prey on your consciousness, which is most open in the states between sober wakefulness and sleep, and if they don't, you sure as Hell will get an experience very close to that of a real 'demon', because it's when the mind seems to be at a hallucinatory state.
edit on 11-8-2014 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustKoz
How would I spawn a daemon , ghost or any of the paranormal creatures. Any instructions or anything like this? I was looking up some pentagrams but I don't know what to do with them.

Please help me with it , only doing it for research. And maybe testing , also im really interested in these things.

Believe me it's not worth the time, especially if you value your sanity

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
OP you're trying to summon entities for the purpose of research, most likely to gain information? I'd advise against it, they maintain secrecy and deceive for a reason, I doubt they'd ever safely let someone receive that knowledge, or let them live after knowing it.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustKoz
a reply to: Lestranger
First off im not being funny , I don't appreciate , if you something to tell me that's wrong just don't , I thought this forum is better. I'm doing this for research.

"research"

what kind of research?? and why?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I would say don't but in general, everybody wants to do what their told not to even more.

Realize that you'd be putting those around you at risk, as-well. Although they may not have the slightest clue what's affecting them. You could watch your father, mother, brother, sister, spiral into deep depression, seek out debilitating drugs, extreme bouts of anger, ect. and find yourself powerless to help them.

Or you may find yourself constantly fighting off psychic attacks, burning / searing energy, attempts to re-program everything you know and the manner in which you conduct yourself.

Enochian magic could be a route for what you seek but you've been warned. Once an entity is in your presence, it's no longer a joke or "just to see". They always want payment and the price is steep. Jesus's name does hold power but they can even block your throat from saying His name. This is not a method of containing, restraining or simply removing them at your own will. It does not work like that. Also, realize everything you may believe to be good, righteous and loving will be under attack.

I was much like yourself, seeking the paranormal just to confirm. Well, I have my confirmation but all I've really learned is that I should have listened to the Word all along.
edit on 11-8-2014 by Artanis667 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Cast a circle or the spirit will roam freely among the entire building.. I have experienced this with error which caused those in my building to come to harm by reply inviting them inside you invite them into your building. Without a circle that is closed they get full access to everything, your house and the world..

I screwed up onetime and my neighbor wound up screaming out in the middle of the night I pain calling for help. Horrible headache when awake strange things occurring. Do not allow any summon free access or you put everyone in danger. While a closed circle is less appealing.. It is a means of safety to you and yours..

Do not take it lightly.. Even if you make the circle around your own bed it is the safest means.. Just be careful.. As you need to banish any summon before leaving it.. Or it may latch on to personal object and linger until you remove the circle.. Then take direct access of your hearth and home..

If you do screw up you will need to burn white sage all throughout the entire building blocking entery into all rooms.. Then sweeping directly out the door.. Then blocking passage with sage and otherwise.. But this action.. Releases the spirit into the world.. Which again is not wise, thus if you are strong enough you will have to banish globally from the world..

Pentigrams were created for this reason.. Use it.. And put the offerings in each corner of thw pentigram.. I really rather not have to deal with your demons as well.. Because it runs amuck because some teenager thinks it is cool to invite your summon into their home..

When all it takes is a thought of letting something like that in their home.

Please use caution..

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DazDaKing
You are spot on. You are lucky they didn't kill u. But sooner or later you will find out the price you paid. Weather in health or a part of your spirit.. As for me I have paid a price for my own foolishness and nearly lost my sanity. But in the end I thank the gods for bringing me back. By hearing my mothers voice 3000 miles away.. Calling me.. If it wasn't for that I am sure I would be locked up in some mental ward. I trust you to be very careful in the future. As I will forever be.

As for the default poster don't ask for any spirit... Use the encylapedia of spirits so you can make a proper gift for their knowledge. If one god or spirit doesn't answer move onto the next. Make an offering.. Invite don't force something to respond.. Also if you do otherwise you will only attract those that want to hurt you..

edit on 11-8-2014 by BlackArrow because: addition

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

It's simple once you pronounce it right.

edit on 11-8-2014 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Do you want a daemon to find you? Surrender your will and open yourself up to possession/extreme suggestibility. If you have anything to offer whatsoever, you'll attract swarms of them.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

If you PM me your email address I can send you some instructions.

So you've done this before? ....given birth to a demon?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
I am sending a team your way. Don't answer the door.

That's funny!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join