It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to spawn paranomal creatures?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
How would I spawn a daemon , ghost or any of the paranormal creatures. Any instructions or anything like this? I was looking up some pentagrams but I don't know what to do with them.

Please help me with it , only doing it for research. And maybe testing , also im really interested in these things.
edit on 11-8-2014 by JustKoz because: fixed it

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Why would you want to? Best not to play with things beyond your comprehension. Just what would you do with such knowledge if you don't mind my asking?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Try the search function...........

Also google...........

OR watch a marathon of B horro movies

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JustKoz

judging by the content it must of been one of these?

P.S. if you're on firefox get the Lazarus Form Recovery add on and never lose a post again
getlazarus.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

After reading a post just before yours I think that a good place to go for this kind of information would be Ted Nugent's parents.

Just kidding there Teddy boy.

For that matter, the thread just before that one was about Rob Ford. Check into his birth certificate too.

edit on 11-8-2014 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

link   
you believe in fairies
and green men ?

link   
a reply to: Night Star
Well I have lots of interests in demonology , and paranormal activities. I wish I could transform that info in true and do some research. Not trying to do anything bad , just research.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustKoz
How would I spawn a daemon , ghost or any of the paranormal creatures. Any instructions or anything like this? I was looking up some pentagrams but I don't know what to do with them.

Please help me with it , only doing it for research. And maybe testing , also im really interested in these things.

why would you want to give birth to a demon?

don't you mean Evoke/Summon one?

if you don't mind risking the high probability of having your soul used as a condom by the denizens of Infernity

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Lestranger
First off im not being funny , I don't appreciate , if you something to tell me that's wrong just don't , I thought this forum is better. I'm doing this for research.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: blacktie
Hope youll find out about it one day

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Really funny

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Not trying to do anything bad.

You are not the one doing the bad, the Demons take care of that part

I don't believe in Demons, but i would still stay away.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I will be watching this thread as i always wanted to grow my own Homunculus
en.wikipedia.org...

I always wanted a mini me for when i am told to go xxxx myself

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Maybe download minecraft?

Seriously, why would you want to do this and what makes you believe it can actually be done?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Well I have lots of interests in demonology , and paranormal activities. I wish I could transform that info in true and do some research. Not trying to do anything bad , just research.

Then I suggest buy some books on demonology and doing some research on them

TBH what im seeing here is someone who has an interest in the subject to "conjur" but someone whose done absolutely no research on their own......

This stuff is EVERYWHERE on the internet.......

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Lestranger
First off im not being funny , I don't appreciate , if you something to tell me that's wrong just don't , I thought this forum is better. I'm doing this for research.

But you havent done any research.........youre asking other people to give you answers....

Research entails reading and studying and finding different sources of information......

Libraries, internet searches, interviews........

Not asking people on ATS to give you a summoning ritual........

Shouldnt you find out background of such practices before jumping into it
edit on 8/11/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

A good Cheesy omelet with lots of onions, peppers, mushrooms, pork sausage, served with fried taters, bacon bits, more onion and some garlic.

Or, Nice onion potatoe perogis with caramalized onions, fried garlic sausage, some nice sour creme and fresh pepper.

Ooo no wait I got it, burritos, lots of hot sauce and cheese, maybe a little guacamole, some jalepeno poppers and cream cheese. Yeah, those usually do it for me... Look out, first I get this rumble and my stomach starts speaking in tongues. This continues right through into the next day. I'll spare you the intimate details but the things that I spawn are hideous, powerful demonic spirits. You can smell them, but you can never see them and man do they wreak havoc. They once made this poor old woman vomit, and gave a poor old man a serious angina attack.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Do some study.
Trust me, you don't want to deal with these guys if you ignorant of their ways.
A few hints...they feed off of emotional energy. Bliss or pain, it's all food for them.
You have to master emotional neutrality.
My advice is to leave it alone.
They can wreck your world.
I've never seen any good come of it.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

a reply to: blacktie
Hope youll find out about it one day

test

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Demonology and the paranormal are fascinating subjects. Just don't go conjuring up something you can't get rid of after.

Seriously, you hear of some really terrifying experiences. Surely, there is plenty of info online and in books. I don't know if we have any members who have actually conjured anything up, but there have been some who have wanted to. Me...I'll stick to movies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join