It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New world order global leaflet

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX
I can think of two factors, both connected with trying to do a massive worldwide campaign.
1) Shortage of time, too many people to get through.
2) This particular member, dragged into the campaign, not a natural talker and way out of his comfort zone. I think I would have done the same thing.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CALGARIAN
I live in Calgary Alberta and I got one.

It's Jehova.

WHat gets me is that they dont realize there was no J used in hebrew back then for anything related to jesus or God. That came later though.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Droogie

He already told you, it was folded poorly (crookedly) so part of the inside is hanging off to the left. That's what you're seeing. If you fold a paper in half and don't do it perfectly so everything aligns, this will happen. If he posts a picture of the inside, you'll see its a little slice of a much larger image.

Oh now I see someone else posted another thread with an example of this mind of leaflet showing the inside, with the white spaces in between the vertically stacked imsges you mistook for pixels and all, and then you made another post pretending you are no longer interested because it's JW when really you're backing out because it's now obvious you made a goof and a double goof by going overboard with accusing the op of fakery. Nice try buddy. Don't be ashamed. Own your mistake. It will make you a better and more respected person. I'm not saying you're not a respected person or a good person, but there's always rroom for improvement, no?

Have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
This is not how you will encounter the real new world order. It's much too secretive to send out invites. This is most likely a religious organisation reaching out to you that know about the new world order. Many people know things and you wouldn't believe the amount that do.. it will be over 1 billion by year 2016.

Fulfilling the bible prohecies all at the same time.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: Furryhobnob
Ah, the Jehovah's Witnesses.
You might have said so, instead of making a mystery about it (presumably you opened the thing).
Somebody else started a thread on this leaflet only a while back.

yep the joho's have been banging on this for a while...who knows maybe it gives them a foot in the door better than those stupid awake magazines

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join