It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New world order global leaflet

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Furryhobnob

I think it's a pretty decent way of folding an A4 paper. However, I don't quite understand the opaque area that partially cover the leaflet.

ETA: This isn't to showcase my paint skills. But I am seriously inquiring as to why this seems like a fake, just to put my doubts to rest on wether it is a digital fake or not. Nothing personal, just curiosity.
edit on 11/8/14 by Droogie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Here is a link to the other thread on this leaflet.

P.S. Looking closely, it's actually a follow-up to yet another. I haven't tracked that one down yet.
edit on 11-8-2014 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Droogie

I can promise you 100 percent it's not fake or been digitally tampered with, i will take some more pics when im home shortly

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

I don't know if you read my other posts, but I didn't know what was in it, I took a quick pic while running out the door on my way to work!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I think I got one a few weeks ago, wished I would have kept it. If I remember right it is deceptive, it's not in favor of a one world government.

I was shocked too, but after reading it (there isn't much in it) I felt better, I didn't go to the event.

Mine was left on my door, leaving it in the mailbox without going through the post office is illegal.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I can confirm this is a real thing, it was dropped off to me maybe a month ago.

www.conservativerefocus.com...

That is what the inside looked like. The one that i received was for the exact same convention, except it was for the deaf. It also had different dates and locations.

Before the two who dropped it off left they asked if someone by my last name lived here, i said no.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Thank you. Looking forward to see the pertinence of its written content.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Droogie

I wouldn't get too excited if it's only a JW as others have stated, I will take a closer pic of the opaque part to show you it's just a bad fold

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I've made much ado about nothing. It's pretty much been established that this is a leaflet from the Jehovas Witnesses, in which case my interest has subsequently declined. I thank you for bringing it to us, nonetheless.

Anyway, for future reference, I would appreciate a picture of the written content.

Have a nice day!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Looks like it is in fact Jehovah Witnesses:

Conservative Refocus: Jehovah's Witnesses Promoting "One-World Government" and "Earth's New Ruler"

I know where I would "file" this type of nonsense.

Edit to add: I see everyone beat me to it... took too long to upload image lol.
edit on 11-8-2014 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
As above it is indeed a JW leaflet, still don't know why he said it's one they are giving out worldwide though, thanks for your replies guys and gals

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I live in Calgary Alberta and I got one.

It's Jehova.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CALGARIAN

Well I'm the UK, so at least he wasn't lying about it being a worldwide leaflet lol

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: sayzaar
Why is it anyway that JW's can go around door to door spreading their religion legally ?
If Muslims, Jews or even Christians went door to door law enforcement would get involved, but Jehovahs witnesses get a free ride to do what they please.
They also charge for being 'members' of their religion. A certain amount has to be given to them from their earnings i understand. This sounds more like a cult than a 'genuine' religion. So how do they get away with it ? I think someone somewhere up the pyramid is doing nicely with all that money. Anyone know who it might be ?

Jehovah's witnesses and Mormons who also go door to door are, wait for it...

Christians!!!

They are just of a different sect/denomination than the hundreds of others.
No law to establish a state religion or practice thereof...part of ttheir doctrine is to convert others through "missionary" work. If you want to go door to door to try to get people to learn about the lord and savior Cthulhu...no problemo have fun.
Eta:
I used to get as much free literature from them as possible. Fun stuff. Not quite as much fun as those black and white religious Chick comics people used to find under gas pump handles.
edit on 11-8-2014 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Well if you guys haven't gotten that invitation, then stay at home, open your doors when you hear a knock in the middle of the day (unless you live in an apartment complex, trailer park or any other place with no trespassing signs and no soliciting signs posted everywhere) because there is now another global campaign

Ta-da!:
www.jw.org...

edit on 11-8-2014 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: Word Crimes

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear
There's a person with a rat rod truck i see at car shows that has chick tracts and little pocket bibles. I like to scoop the tracts up and do funny readings.

I'd post the This Is Your Life on here, but the xtians would come swinging their holy banhammers.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I also had one of these on my door a few weeks ago.
edit on 12-8-2014 by osiristhegod because: Mistake

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
It IS Jehovah's WItness pamphlet. I wish people would READ the replies, and stop guessing. This thread has already bee debunked.

Not that the OP specifically lied, but the thread was posed as if a mystery, which it is not.

I've gotten the same pamphlets from them.

They warn that a NWO is coming, much like conspiracy theorists...and that Jesus will come shortly after. They also believe they are the only flock who will be 'safe'. If you live in fear, join up!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Furryhobnob
As above it is indeed a JW leaflet, still don't know why he said it's one they are giving out worldwide though, thanks for your replies guys and gals

What do you mean?

When someone says they are giving something out world wide.....it means literally, THEY ARE GIVING SOMETHING OUT WORLD WIDE.

Not trying to be rude, but what part of that don't you understand? The JW are in virtually every country.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Furryhobnob
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

He said it was a leaflet that they were handing out worldwide, I said thanks, he turned around and walked away, that was it

Which is strange in itself...JW's will normally try to talk your ears off...i've never, ever had a JW knock on my door and just hand me a leaflet and just walk away.

That isn't normal JW M.O.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join