It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New world order global leaflet

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hi guys I'm new here, been lurking for a while and decided to join a couple of weeks ago.

This is my first thread so be gentle.

Today about midday there's a knock at my door, when I answered there was a middle aged gentleman dressed in a suit, he said hi and then passed me a leaflet that he said is a worldwide one they are handing out, firstly why would he knock and pass me the leaflet instead of posting it through my letterbox?
And secondly has anyone else received this leaflet ?
I didn't get chance to read it as I had to shoot off to work, but I took a quick pic of the front of the leaflet

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well, this is no use without being able to see what's inside.

I'll go out on a limb and start the early betting this isn't literally the NWO though - I bet they're religious or something.

Nice thread though!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Furryhobnob
Ah, the Jehovah's Witnesses.
You might have said so, instead of making a mystery about it (presumably you opened the thing).
Somebody else started a thread on this leaflet only a while back.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

He never stated he was a jehovah's witness, he could well be though, I literally didn't get chance to have a look, I'll be home in an hour so can read it then, why did the guy knock on the door and hand it to me instead of just posting it though?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Looks like a fake letter to me. What are those white squares to the left on the envelope? Looks like large pixels.

Also looks like part of the leaflet where the white squares are located are covered in a partially opaque area, that makes me think this has been digitally tampered with.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Droogie

I promise no tampering whatsoever, the pic was took direct with my phone and uploaded to photobucket, I copy and pasted the direct link of the photo into my OP

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
What did he talk about?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

It's a JW pamphlet.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

He didn't talk about anything, he handed me the leaflet and said this is a leaflet we're handing out worldwide, he turned around and walked away, that was it

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Furryhobnob
why did the guy knock on the door and hand it to me instead of just posting it though?

They are supposed to talk to you and convince you, so that would have made him knock.
Perhaps you didn't allow him much time for talking.
Their answer to the question on the front cover is that Jesus is qualified to rule the world, and will be coming soon.

They have been saying since 1914 that Jesus would return "within a generation of 1914", so I think they see 2014 as the last chance for this to come true.

edit on 11-8-2014 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Furryhobnob

I promise no tampering whatsoever, the pic was took direct with my phone and uploaded to photobucket, I copy and pasted the direct link of the photo into my OP

This doesn't look right to me.

Can you explain this in accordance with my previous post?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Even if it is a JW leaflet, why are they handing out a one world government leaflet?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Yes I can explain it, if you zoom in it's in the inside of the leaflet, it's an a4 size that's been folded In half, badly I might add

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Simple answer is they are not all there.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It would seem to be promoting a "free public event," discussing the topic of the "NWO."

You say the person distributing these said it (the event?) was a "worldwide one," but how exactly would that be feasible? If they had that level of organization you would think this would have been mailed to everyone or set up online.

At best this looks half-ass. At worst you've been preselected by a government agency to test your loyalty. Google reverse image search might help you find who/where this flyer came from.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

He said it was a leaflet that they were handing out worldwide, I said thanks, he turned around and walked away, that was it

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Why is it anyway that JW's can go around door to door spreading their religion legally ?
If Muslims, Jews or even Christians went door to door law enforcement would get involved, but Jehovahs witnesses get a free ride to do what they please.
They also charge for being 'members' of their religion. A certain amount has to be given to them from their earnings i understand. This sounds more like a cult than a 'genuine' religion. So how do they get away with it ? I think someone somewhere up the pyramid is doing nicely with all that money. Anyone know who it might be ?
edit on 11-8-2014 by sayzaar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Yes, they knocked on my door yesterday or the day before and tried to pass the same pamphlet to me, but I asked if they were JW and they nodded, so I politely refused it. Once upon a time they had pinned the end of the world as 2014 as well as other dates which they kept moving forward.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Here is some info.

en.m.wikipedia.org...'s_Witnesses

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Why would you present this in such a manner knowing fully well whats inside it?
This isn't Before its News and garbage like this won't pass here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join