Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Flashback: What Obama Said About Taking Vacations in 2008 Video is a Real Howler!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Look, everyone is (intentionally) missing the point. His original point was, once you become POTUS, your time is never really your own. No matter what you're doing, you're still "on the job".

I don't think that was his point. I think it is yours that you imagined. Obamapologetically, you WANT this to be true. But, its all your imagination. You don't know if its true or not. You just hope it is so that you can feel like you're doing the right thing by supporting King Obama.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: nighthawk1954
Obamapologists

I hope you don't mind that I'm stealing this word. It's for a good cause.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: largo
a reply to: nighthawk1954

worse Congress and SCOTUS ever

That is your opinion.

My only complaint about congress so far is that they passed Obamacare. That is a tragedy. I thank God, though, that they didn't "take action" to pass some of these other asinine pieces of legislation conjured up by the incompetent and delusional left.

Not passing liberal legislation. That's what I call progress. You and your friends may call it, "inaction", however, and use that as your excuse to criticize the house. But, the fact is, their inaction is usually a good thing considering the absurdities they have to reject and decline to pass.
edit on 13-8-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

Look, everyone is (intentionally) missing the point. His original point was, once you become POTUS, your time is never really your own. No matter what you're doing, you're still "on the job".

I don't think that was his point. I think it is yours that you imagined. Obamapologetically, you WANT this to be true. But, its all your imagination. You don't know if its true or not. You just hope it is so that you can feel like you're doing the right thing by supporting King Obama.

Well I think it WAS his point. I think it is your imagination that he is lying. Conservahyperboletically, you WANT him to be lying. You don't know if it's true or not, but you hope he's lying because that justifies your hate for all things not conservative. See, I can do it too.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Typical politician lie to get into office, lie to stay in office, lie when you get out. Not much ever changes in that regard.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
What He said does not even make a bit of sense.Like listening to mumbo jumbo and nonsense.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

you WANT him to be lying.

Nope. I usually prefer when people don't lie to me. Especially if they're lying to 300,000,000 other people. And lets face it, Obama is a pathological liar. This isn't an isolated incident. For example: "If you like your health plan, you can keep your health plan". And, "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor". Those were lies. Just to name a couple. So, when you have someone who constantly lies, its not a stretch of the imagination to see how it is more likely, in this instance, that he is lying again. Which, if you look at what the words say at face value, and stop trying to interpret a deeper meaning, he lied. I'm going to look at the facts. You can look at whatever you want.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

I can understand why some people can't let go of everything wrong with Obama. I happen to feel the same way and pick over everything. Every time I say I dislike the man and think he's the worst president we've ever had, someone at some point always asks "is it because he's black?". Well it makes me wonder why no asked me if I hated George Bush (both the Bush presidents) because they were white. Another thing that made me pull out my little soap box was the fact that many people said they voted for the man because he was black. Well if someone said that they voted for the white guy simply because he was white that would be racism.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join