It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question ATS More…

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien
what is rt really banned??????????????????????????????????????????/

no.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien
what is rt really banned??????????????????????????????????????????/

No its not ban but I believe their was backdoor talk about banning it .

Instead ATS decided to ban "RT operatives" ......

Lol sorry ....just trying to figure this all out .

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mak Manto
I have already stated in this thread RT is probably garbage, but to say the same that ATS may be pulling crap at times too, it's like ATS treason on here.

And what crap has ATS supposedly pulled?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Mak Manto

As Roy Walker would say ........... "say what you see", no problem with that at all

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

do tell, you know more than me

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Let me try this again NEFORMORE can you please answer my question .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Humbly

LSH

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

I wonder who the operatives were? Anyone know of a thread or two where the RT operatives may have been posting?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

see how it goes? mistrust, distrust, trust ....... whichever, i'll choose

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

It just seems so odd that so much effort and time is being put in to telling members all about RT... to what end?

To Deny Ignorance.

And, as I said... why not ALL MSM.... why not one big "The media is propaganda" thread where people can post links to all the made up, BS, crooked and faked stories that the MSM spins at us.

Because to consistently discern the truth and filter spin, it is necessary to 1st...know why Media Spins or Lies ...and the difference between the two.

Agenda? and resultant Bias or Propaganda...

Otherwise...Know what you are being fed...Rat poison is flavored like candy for a reason.

So many here seem to be deciding how credible a news outlet is by how much they "like" what they hear.

EXAMPLE: Ron Paul coverage by RT News?...

Zwick also wrote that RT provided a "disproportionate amount of time" to covering libertarian Republican Ron Paul during his 2012 presidential campaign.
Paul also has been interviewed on RT.
Writing after her 2014 on-air resignation, Liz Wahl suggested the reason for this "wasn't his message of freedom and liberty but his non-interventionist stance and consistent criticism of U.S. foreign policy. His message fit RT's narrative that the United States is a huge bully."

en.wikipedia.org...(TV_network)

Mmmmm...Let's just ignore the rat poison label, those nuggets taste like candy!

edit on 12-8-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

Why has this thread not been posted on AboveTopSecret.com/Facebook ?

Its a front page thread and yet their is no sign of it on FB . LSH

good question. it'll be interesting to read the reply, if and when it comes.
edit on R2014th2014-08-12T15:47:14-05:0020140pm2234 by RoScoLaz4 because: bad spelling

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

I wonder who the operatives were? Anyone know of a thread or two where the RT operatives may have been posting?

I have seen one thread that was pointed out to me .

The user had the name RussiaToday , and was ban rather quickly from what i understand .

How they were able to distinguish this is beyond me.

Some transparency would be nice though

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

They weren't RT Operatives. They were Russian gov prop. posters...similar to China's well know forum propaganda team....but China is better at it.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

It just seems so odd that so much effort and time is being put in to telling members all about RT... to what end?

To Deny Ignorance.

And, as I said... why not ALL MSM.... why not one big "The media is propaganda" thread where people can post links to all the made up, BS, crooked and faked stories that the MSM spins at us.

Because to consistently discern the truth and filter spin, it is necessary to 1st...know why Media Spins or Lies ...and the difference between the two.

Agenda? and resultant Bias or Propaganda...

Otherwise...Know what you are being fed...Rat poison is flavored like candy for a reason.

So many here seem to be deciding how credible a news outlet is by how much they "like" what they hear.

EXAMPLE: Ron Paul coverage by RT News?...

Zwick also wrote that RT provided a "disproportionate amount of time" to covering libertarian Republican Ron Paul during his 2012 presidential campaign.
Paul also has been interviewed on RT.
Writing after her 2014 on-air resignation, Liz Wahl suggested the reason for this "wasn't his message of freedom and liberty but his non-interventionist stance and consistent criticism of U.S. foreign policy. His message fit RT's narrative that the United States is a huge bully."

en.wikipedia.org...(TV_network)

Mmmmm...Let's just ignore the rat poison label, those nuggets taste like candy!

Lets deny ignorance ... please. Rat Poison? really ........... nice choice of words!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

You've had the answer to your questions in the link I provided to SO's post.

As for why its not on Facebook, I dunno and nor do I care. I don't deal with ATS's Facebook page other than to post show adverts on it.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

They weren't RT Operatives. They were Russian gov prop. posters...similar to China's well know forum propaganda team....but China is better at it.

Oh yeah....

Are you 100% certain about this ?

Please provide the source .

Indeed I am curious.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

As for why its not on Facebook, I dunno and nor do I care. I don't deal with ATS's Facebook page other than to post show adverts on it.

So, you choose wise words like do i care? as a member of staff, in my job, be it paid or otherwise, i WOULD care to give proper response

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18274705]

The user had the name RussiaToday , and was ban rather quickly from what i understand .

IP and email Addys..

Like this

The SU-25 page is one example of many. Almost 7,000 edits have been traced to IP addresses from Russian government buildings—enough to lead to the creation of a twitter account, RuGovEdits, devoted to tracking them.

www.newrepublic.com...

And here:
gawker.com...

And just for the Mods...
Is the Kremlin's direct IP...just in case any posters show up with that Addy...

edit on 12-8-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Actually China was pretty bad at it. I was part of a couple of Threads on Tibet back in '08', they couldn't see the videos and links that we were posting.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well RT may be biased or propaganda, but the west is not just biased, but not as much propaganda, instead its pure undalterated lies and propaganda, even to the extent of maintaining false science and a false paradigm. If they say one thing you can flip it. If something is bad for you, its your best friend and vice versa. Flip it, and you get closer to the truth on most of everything.

RT has some nice alternative physics and they rock on that actually. Russian scientist are far more interesting than our false paradigm ones.

As for Putin. I don't know. I don't want a good dictator even if he was good (ish). I want empowerment of the people. But for reason see some weird things ahead that involve melt down of US and Russia/China emerging and it in turn is kind of NWO and kind of technology upgrade and going into the solar system. And only empowerment of the people will ever stop things, or mitigate them. Don't even know if we can stop the mechanisms set up by the few at the top but we can all opt out. And refuse to play along.

I want it done differently, empowerment of people, councils of citizens with teeth to quickly unite and fire politicians and judges, because otherwise there is no semblance of a democracy whether you quibble over it being representative or not. I actually prefer Norways, Proportional Democracy, and all proportionals are not the same, Australia's is nothing like Norways and actually reduces the number of parties, and women for example, whereas Norways votes count, and power is shared. And while Masons may run that country, there are lots of people parties too.

So politically, don't like propaganda, but without some bias, you wouldn't get interesting alternative sciences and cross board questions being asked.

But this board, and others of course, puts down alternative news, rips apart blogs, and in the end, no matter how terrible the US media is, its the only one that is considered legitimate? or the UK. US/UK?

I want complete disclosure and upgraded energy with 7 billion people living on their own land, tax free that cannot be taken from them even if they go to jail, and can't be threatened on any legislation to be taken, no government apprehending your property for any reason, with lots of movement, trades, empowerment of people, no slaves allowed. Volunteer if you wish. Because anything else, is: Slavery, Fraud, Embezzlement, Treason, and vastly illegal.

All their illegal laws are null and void.

We shouldn't even have monopolies for news, but from volunteering and contributing citizens, there should be many competing media. The more the better.

The more everything the better.

The more businesses to choose from, the more news available, the more parties and preferably, not subsidiaries but owned by lots of ordinary folk and their co-ops.

Wake in this world each day and can't believe this reality. Common sense things.

Currently, Russia is one of the stand offs to NWO. Game? Probably. Choices, empower people! That solves all of it.

edit on 12-8-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

I must have missed the "answer " can you point it out to me ?

Who can i talk to regarding the Facebook page?

I am really curious , because as I recall ATS staff posted on Facebook saying they had no control over what is posted on FB that it was an algorithm that was buggy but has since been fixed .

But it seems they do have control over what is posted .

Forgive me I am just curious .

And I want to know why this thread has not made it to ATS Facebook

As a user and contributing member do I not deserve answers?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join