1. Turn in everyone that was looting/rioting and agree to testify against them.
2. Everyone protesting become gainfully employed and agree to give up any and all Government assistance if convicted of a crime.
3. Give the Police Dep. a complete list of all gang members in the area and their gang affiliation.
4. Residents of this neighborhood's housing projects must now reflect the demographics of America.
1. You want the cops to turn over the criminal that they are harboring, ok turn in all the criminals you are harboring.
2. You want the cop summarily fired no investigation, just no job. However in the middle of the day those hundreds of people all happened to have the
day off? No it's obvious, especially since this took place in Gov. housing, the people we are seeing don't work. (I could be a baller too if my rent
3. Ferguson has a huge gang problem exacerbated by the fact that no one will report them or testify, you want Justice turn them in. You want revenge
4. 85% of public housing in the US is taken by blacks even though they comprise less than 15% of the population, you want fair demographics let's do
it across the board, not just to suit your wants.
In Ferguson Mo. blacks take up a staggering 99% of public housing while comprising 65% of the population, where's your fair demographic now?
Last month in North St. Louis, a 16-year-old was fatally shot in a park as he was waiting for a school bus — a month after his friend was shot to
death. And last week, a 17-year-old boy was shot in the face walking to his school bus stop on the city’s North Side. He survived.-NY times Nov 2013
reporting on gang violence in and around Ferguson. No public outcry over these even younger children killed by gang violence that the "community" will
not turn in?
I believe this cop is guilty, but I don't think that justifies a lot of the other hypocritical non sense.
Ferguson is a hell hole and it is because the residents made it that way.
Also, The Young Turks is not a news show or a reliable source for anything. It is a YouTube entertainment program with an admitted bias and
edit on 11-8-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)
edit on 11-8-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason