It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child rapists,Pervert's all good in the U.K just say sorry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Here is a piece of reality from the u.k fail to buy a television licence and go to jail

Hundreds of sex offenders have been let off the hook because they apologised to their victims and the police for their actions, according to figures obtained by MailOnline.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

What do you think A.T.S

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
As long as you are an aging BBC presenter - its fine you dont even have to say sorry, just fly to Jamaica.

I dont have a TV license but then i dont own a TV, can you come in and check? No you bloody well cant, besides being one of the few that doesnt own a TV, additionally i like women my own age - not that its any of your business (or evidence or reason) anyway.

TV licence is a joke, im not paying for BBC celebrates to do what ever they want!!!! I have the internet and i can pick and choose whats on!! HA!

Letting people off for saying sorry? Its not a broken window by a game football in the street!!

edit on b38381240 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5
What I think is that any link with "dailymail.co.uk" in the URL deserves to be viewed with the utmost scepticism.

I'd be looking for some other sources for verification.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
the URL deserves to be viewed with the utmost skepticism.

Isnt that true of any website including this one?

2nd

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

This is sick how could this even be allowed....?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Ah the good old BBC

Pay them a license fee so that they can abuse children. I watch every thing on line now. To hell with paying a load of child molesters money to commit crimes.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs
True but the Daily Mail has a particularly uncommitted relationship with the
truth.
Most papers try to find facts to fit their agenda, the mail just makes them up.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If this is the best the authority's in the UK can do for there children you have a very bleak future.

I hope for the UK's sake that the source is wrong but with all the news that comes out of the UK about pedophilia I'm thinking the article is not far off.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I guess maybe this is what they call

Restorative Justice

www.cps.gov.uk...

Take a look at this unbelieveable blatant case and how it was handled! I think it tells how things run!

The prison service and police knew of his interest in young boys. So how did Neville Husband get away – for decades – with the horrific abuse of teenagers in his care?

Kevin Young came out of Medomsley on 17 June 1977, a day before his 18th birthday, and went straight to Consett police station, the nearest to the centre. "I explained to the officer that I'd just been released from Medomsley, where I'd been subjected to a constant series of assaults by one of the officers and others I couldn't identify. I showed him the marks on my neck where I'd been ligatured the night before. I was told it was a criminal offence to make such allegations against a prison officer because I was on licence. They were basically threatening to take me back to Medomsley, so I scattered pretty quick."

After that, Young did his best to block Medomsley from his mind.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
What I think is that any link with "dailymail.co.uk" in the URL deserves to be viewed with the utmost scepticism.

well that is you'r opinion of the paper

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
How incarceration does not translate to rehabilitation very well does lead to a lot of problems with our justice system. Having the perpetrators confront their victims can be very beneficial for all in some cases, it is complex and a lot of issues do need to be addressed. How the criminality of our leadership has been made legal only due to their position is also creating a lot of problems.

I am not supporting giving pedophiles a free pass, but this is a chronic, generational issue that I want to see resolved in a practical way. I do not see the growing prison for profit system achieving this and is rather creating a criminal college. The primary aim of rehabilitation is to prevent repeating of mistakes.

The discussion of an amnesty to uproot the system of the criminal elite has been one option for consideration to overcome the current stalemate. While public reaction to these themes is overwhelming hate, vengeance and fear rather than understanding I see the stalemate continuing.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

But it would in a ideal world keep children safe from a pervert's who deserves to be locked up for a long long time

one guy i was in school with just got a life sentence for rape after being released from a 7 year sentence for child rape

those people need locked up and many plead not to be let out

Guess the first human's to be microchipped in my world

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

The case you mention is just one of many examples that goes to show the ineffectiveness of incarceration. The culture of rape and abuse in prison is quite high with some places worst than others. How can someone overcome their own personal issues and problems when put in such an environment? Fear only goes so far in regulating behavior and has significant limitations as reason is not addressed.

Sure it is a lot easier for us to just throw these people in a hole a forget them. But when seeing just how big the reality of these problems are from people like Fritz Springmeier and Cathy O'Brien, these people should be locked up for things a lot worst than pedophilia, like war crimes, human trafficking and treason. But instead they run this world with their hands on nuclear weapons, energy policy and more money than most can imagine.

In a world where might is right, pedophilia has a place with blackmail, power and control amongst the political process. Satanic cultures and trauma based mind control also contributes to this problem with these issues going on as long as history. This type of exploitation has also become standard cultural norms in some parts of the world to varying degrees.

I can understand why these types of threads generally get few comments as it is such a difficult topic to confront. I am all for reducing and hopefully overcoming the occurrence of child abuse, but I do not see it happening while we just pretend to throw a few isolated cases in a deep dark hole to be forgotten. The first step in solving any problem is to first identify it, see it for what it is as it is. It is internally a very painful topic making any progress very difficult.

top topics

join